**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Does anyone know when they would release dates for this? I'm going at the end of July. And do they book quickly? Thanks for any info!!

I love how articles just assume that SW is contained at Galaxy's Edge. I can soooooo see Mando and The Child at Launch Bay.

https://blogmickey.com/2020/02/the-mandalorian-character-meet-and-greet-coming-soon-to-disney-parks
rumors at this point until DPB and/or Disney actually confirms, I know it was a Disney person that said they wanted to do it, but we shall see
Being that The Mandalorian is after RotJ I don't think it'll go into SWGE , unless "The Child" doesn't age all that fast

rumors at this point until DPB and/or Disney actually confirms, I know it was a Disney person that said they wanted to do it, but we shall see
Being that The Mandalorian is after RotJ I don't think it'll go into SWGE , unless "The Child" doesn't age all that fast
Exactly, that's why Launch Bay would be a perfect spot.

What I would love to see. Hearken back to the Rebel Hanger, circa 2015. Aliens and pilots just passing through. I know the Imagineers wanted roaming aliens, and maybe that will come when crowds die down and CMs can be diverted. BUT CMs have to move supplies, food, merch, etc. All of that is backstage. Every now and then, couldn't one or two of them toss on a uni and mask and just transport a cart of supply crates from one storage room to another? No interaction, just walking through. Random Rhodian, Twi'lek, Bith, Mon Cala, etc. Restocking the soda carts, cleaning the water fountains, fixing a light fixture, etc. That's it.

What I would love to see. Hearken back to the Rebel Hanger, circa 2015. Aliens and pilots just passing through. I know the Imagineers wanted roaming aliens, and maybe that will come when crowds die down and CMs can be diverted. BUT CMs have to move supplies, food, merch, etc. All of that is backstage. Every now and then, couldn't one or two of them toss on a uni and mask and just transport a cart of supply crates from one storage room to another? No interaction, just walking through. Random Rhodian, Twi'lek, Bith, Mon Cala, etc. Restocking the soda carts, cleaning the water fountains, fixing a light fixture, etc. That's it.
Agreed, just walking around, no need to talk like Aura Sing and Zam Wessel used to do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter