**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Just a heads up that because seating has been added, and although the party area has increased, the number of guests able to attend has been reduced by 25%. Because of this, the party has been sold out every night I've been there, so be vigilant if it's an event you want to do.

The description on the website has not been updated to reflect the changes, but when it is, I believe that the party will be even more popular.
Is this to facilitate more space for those able to go to the party? That's a big change.

Just a heads up that because seating has been added, and although the party area has increased, the number of guests able to attend has been reduced by 25%. Because of this, the party has been sold out every night I've been there, so be vigilant if it's an event you want to do.

The description on the website has not been updated to reflect the changes, but when it is, I believe that the party will be even more popular.

Thanks for the heads up! I've been stalking the website daily for September bookings. Kind of surprised it didn't open up yet since it's 2 months out now.

Is this to facilitate more space for those able to go to the party?
I think DHS management has given Park Event Ops, the group that puts on the party, as much space as they can.
That's a big change.
More space and the addition of chairs are just two of the changes. The menu has been enhanced and a dedicated M&G with a character has been added as well.
Kind of surprised it didn't open up yet since it's 2 months out now.
Ditto

Kind of surprised it didn't open up yet since it's 2 months out now.

I was hoping we’d have September dates by now too.

I think it was @yulilin3 who mentioned that last year they released September on July 3, so hopefully we'll have them pretty soon. My expectation would be no later than the end of next week, but honestly we all know that it's a mystery until those dates turn blue.

I think DHS management has given Park Event Ops, the group that puts on the party, as much space as they can.
More space and the addition of chairs are just two of the changes. The menu has been enhanced and a dedicated M&G with a character has been added as well.
Ditto

Why do I have the feeling this might be a popular character not otherwise meetable?

I think it was @yulilin3 who mentioned that last year they released September on July 3, so hopefully we'll have them pretty soon. My expectation would be no later than the end of next week, but honestly we all know that it's a mystery until those dates turn blue.
September and October dates are now blue!

Nice enhancements, thanks FP
Ditto

Just got back home, here are the pictures from the new set up
36569387_10217029284910086_3655862616028348416_o.jpg

36569214_10217029285790108_4381408774166937600_o.jpg

36665060_10217029286510126_7357989211019935744_o.jpg

36632971_10217029287510151_4135868538986430464_n.jpg

the only thing I don't like about the new set up is that if a non party goer wants to take a pic in the cantina they really can't because of all the tables and chairs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter