**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Okay - just read RH reviews and now I am really torn. I am surprising the kids with a 3 day cruise when they get out of school next year and decided to tack on 2 park days at WDW. My plan - get off the ship Monday - which is Memorial Day - and just enjoy our resort and maybe do a dinner at a resort that night. Then Tuesday - HS. I was going to do Sci Fi breakfast and H&V dinner, and then use fastpass on RnR, Tower of Terror and Star Tours. I figured anything else we did would just be a bonus. Then Wednesday spend the morning at Blizzard Beach before heading to the airport in the late afternoon. Because it isn't a weekend, I didn't think I needed 2 days at HS. And my girls LOVE Blizzard Beach. Is a 4pm ADR at RH, and then the latest ADR at H&V unreasonable? Plus breakfast at Sci Fi - I will deal with the money part separately when I work through this with DH - I just already thought the two meals was a lot to fit into one day. Do I just figure I have one day to soak in as much Star Wars I can get and go for it?
In my personal opinion that's a lot of food between late lunch (RH) and dinner.

Wow @yulilin3!! That's a big rumour! I have some friends heading to WDW in late October and the kids are all sooo excited about participating in JTA. I hope it reopens (in some form or another) by late October. I hope we get more info soon. Thanks for the head's up!

Wow @yulilin3!! That's a big rumour! I have some friends heading to WDW in late October and the kids are all sooo excited about participating in JTA. I hope it reopens (in some form or another) by late October. I hope we get more info soon. Thanks for the head's up!
I don't think they would completely close the experience it just sounds like it will be a new format...from the D23/DPB announcement
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-to-walt-disney-world-and-disneyland-resorts/
Jedi Training Academy – a favorite of younger fans – will be reimagined with a new experience that includes new characters and a new villain to battle from the popular Disney XD series, “Star Wars Rebels.”
It does not sound like it will be open in October though, more like lake November.

OMG I FOUND YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (11 pages behind to start with) I have missed all you guys and been waiting for Sep 1st for what seems forever. Super excited to see what they have in store for us this year. Looking forward to making my 2016 Star Wars Plans with everyone's help once again!

Okay - just read RH reviews and now I am really torn. I am surprising the kids with a 3 day cruise when they get out of school next year and decided to tack on 2 park days at WDW. My plan - get off the ship Monday - which is Memorial Day - and just enjoy our resort and maybe do a dinner at a resort that night. Then Tuesday - HS. I was going to do Sci Fi breakfast and H&V dinner, and then use fastpass on RnR, Tower of Terror and Star Tours. I figured anything else we did would just be a bonus. Then Wednesday spend the morning at Blizzard Beach before heading to the airport in the late afternoon. Because it isn't a weekend, I didn't think I needed 2 days at HS. And my girls LOVE Blizzard Beach. Is a 4pm ADR at RH, and then the latest ADR at H&V unreasonable? Plus breakfast at Sci Fi - I will deal with the money part separately when I work through this with DH - I just already thought the two meals was a lot to fit into one day. Do I just figure I have one day to soak in as much Star Wars I can get and go for it?
FIRST..IF there a RH this year????? but if there is you'll have a great chance to get some awesome pics and mabey share an app and have some drinks. last year we had a MUCH better chance of having an interactive experience with characters than H&V..and to add RH will prob cost you less$$$

I take a break from working on beskar'gam and find this happiness. I fear SWW Could be forever changed yet perhaps for the better. My biggest concern is celebrity autographs will be a thing of the past. I for one enjoy sleeping on wet concrete in 90 degree weather while they blast frozen music all night until the ewok village wake up at 5am.

For us, it would be too much food. However, you could make it work. Because you only pay for what you order, versus a flat rate, you could just do drinks and an app or two at RH. Choosing which app might be hard though! They also had some fun SW themed adult beverages and non-alcoholic versions for kids. And if you are there during the week, you should get good character interaction. H&V was a fine one-timer for us, but it is much more chaotic. It is a character meal in the very barest sense. While they all came around a couple of times the night we were there, it was not a relaxed interaction like RH. This, too, may be a better experience on a weekday though. Don't get me wrong; I'm really glad I took my son, but we won't be back.

For me rebel hangar was kind of perfect after a day of hot misery in theatre of the stars. I would get fries or corn dogs and a drink. Enjoy the music and the characters. I traded with jawas and had great interactions.

Wow this feels like a weird post in a SWW thread - but here it goes - have you tried one of those little plastic things (mine are heart shaped)? You wear a normal bra and then use the little clip to pull the straps in?

Now back to topic so I feel better about this. I ordered DH the Darth Vader designed card and haven't told him - excited for it to arrive. I also need to go back and read about RH - I some how missed that when planning out what to do on now weekend days.

You would be surprised what gets discussed in the SWW thread:) It's kind of like a community more than just a factual thread. Thanks

RH was one of my favorite things at SWW last year! Worth it even if you just get a couple of cocktails and split an app or two.

I thought everyone would like this story! I love Star Wars, I always have. I can't imagine someone telling me that it was wrong.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/21/livin...sr=fb082115bulliedgirlstarwars6pStoryGallLink
I'm glad they came to her defense! I must say that I loved SW as a kid -- had my Darth Vader case full of actions figures and everything (still have it!) -- I never caught any flack for that from anyone. DD8 is into SW, and she knows several girls at school who are into it as well. In fact, the boys seem to think it's cool that these girls are into it. :) I hope that these are the more typical experiences of female SW fans. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter