Official site shows different Fantasmic Rehab in Jan.

kessieann

Mouseketeer
Just an FYI:

I was just checking over the redesigned WDW web site and I happened to notice under MGM that they have the Jan. Fantasmic rehab dates as Jan. 26-Jan 30th. If this holds true that is awesome because now we can see it when we are there. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I too just noticed that the site listed those dates and before I even found your post I just submitted another asking about the same thing! I am sooooooooooo excited, we are going with our friends and this is their first trip and I REALLY wanted them to see "Fantasmic" (not to mention I LOVE the show myself and wanted to see it again!)

::yes::

Maybe we'll be there the same night as you, we will be there on Sunday 1/25/04! I am so happy for both of us :tongue:

I was thrilled as well. I had finally just accepted that we would not see it because it was becoming to complicated to try and Park Hop from Epcot on the night on the 24th. The 25th was pretty much an open day so it will be perfect. I think I am going to take some other suggestions and get some subs and snacks and get in line early and eat in our seats. This is our first time seeing the show and I know my dd will be so excited. Someone threw some Pixie dust our way :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter