• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official SEPTEMBER 2021 Check in Thread

WOW...Crazy, we just booked a trip for Sept 3-7 about an hour ago. We were supposed to go to the Minnesota State Fair on labor day weekend with a friend but he forgot he had a wedding to go to in Wisco. My husband basically had two weeks taken off to do some projects around the house and then go up to MN.. but we decided to wait until next year to do the fair so we could see our friend.. So we got to thinking.. what should we do instead..

My brother in law happens to have labor day off as well and he's never been.. our original trip for April of 2020 got cancelled because.. well obvious reasons... so we said.. Disneyland re-do?! I've never booked a Disneyland vacation so close to the date, I've always had months and months to plan.... I'm a little stressed but with the help of this discussion board, we'll be fine.

We're staying at the JW Marriott!:dancer:

WOW...Crazy, we just booked a trip for Sept 3-7 about an hour ago. We were supposed to go to the Minnesota State Fair on labor day weekend with a friend but he forgot he had a wedding to go to in Wisco. My husband basically had two weeks taken off to do some projects around the house and then go up to MN.. but we decided to wait until next year to do the fair so we could see our friend.. So we got to thinking.. what should we do instead..

My brother in law happens to have labor day off as well and he's never been.. our original trip for April of 2020 got cancelled because.. well obvious reasons... so we said.. Disneyland re-do?! I've never booked a Disneyland vacation so close to the date, I've always had months and months to plan.... I'm a little stressed but with the help of this discussion board, we'll be fine.

We're staying at the JW Marriott!:dancer:
Welcome to the gang! Lots of experienced DL folks here so feel free to ask away!

$369 for a full day and $319 for a half! Since our group is flying in from all over with arrival times between 8am and noon, having a comfortable place to hang out, catch up, and wait for the room seemed well worth it on day 1. They had good availability as of last week, so fingers crossed if you decide to go that route!
They were completely sold out of cabanas for Labor Day weekend, unsurprisingly, both at the DLH & at the Grand. I inquired about Columbus Day weekend since that's our next trip, and scored one for the DLH on check in day! Very excited since that's a blockout day on my travelling companions' new Keys (we'll be on hoppers that trip upgrading at the end).

I just booked the Hotel Lulu for 9/18 to 9/24. I had some Delta Air miles that were burning a hole in my pocket and I have always wanted to see Disneyland and California Adventure decked out for Halloween. I got a good deal on the hotel actually booking with Disney because they were offering a free night. It was $143 cheaper than the hotels website. I was able to book my park reservations, carefully avoiding California Adventure on the dates for the Oogie Boogie Bash. It would be nice if more tickets become available for the event but for now I am just thrilled to be going.

We got a 6:30pm reservation at Lamplight on the 20th and a 8:00am reservation at The Plaza Inn for the 21st. We're still looking for an Olga reservation but time will tell.

We got a 6:30pm reservation at Lamplight on the 20th and a 8:00am reservation at The Plaza Inn for the 21st. We're still looking for an Olga reservation but time will tell.
How did you get the LL reservation??

I keep seeing nothing available.

Was over a week ago and I guess I looked when someone dropped their reservation. The Plaza one I saw a post on disneyland reddit that reservations were open.

Headed to DL for my granddaughter's postponed 2020 Graduation gift. Will be there Sept. 6 -11 and staying at the Disneyland Hotel. 4 park days and hitting Oogie Boogie Bash on Sept. 9th.

We scored LL reservations for 09/08 at 7:30pm, but haven't see any lately.

We'll be at LL at 7:45 on the 8th! Excellent taste in dining reservations you've got, there ;)

I've noticed a feast-or-famine reservation situation on the app with LL specifically—there will be nothing at all available for ages, then every few days they seem to open up an entire day's worth of availability that only sticks around for an hour or two. Fingers crossed that everyone gets a time that works for them!

We fly in the morning of Sept 16th & fly home late on Sept 19th. Booked The Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel through Hotwire. We got our Oogie Boogie Bash tickets for the 16th. Hoping we can buy our Magic Keys on the 25th and then get park reservations for the 17th, 18th & 19th. The trip is to celebrate my husband’s 45th birthday so we splurged a bit- reservations for Carthay Circle dinner, Lamplight Lounge brunch & lunch, and Savi’s Workshop. Trying not to stress too much about the park reservations but honestly thinking about it every dang day and wish it was just the 25th already.

Hi everyone! I apologize if one of these has already been started, I searched and didn't see one. Please feel free to post the following and I will keep track and every night new additions from the day will be added to the list.

* please post : your hotel as well as your check in and check out date

Westin Anaheim Resort September 11th to September the 18th
Ooggie Boogie sept 12th.

We fly in the morning of Sept 16th & fly home late on Sept 19th. Booked The Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel through Hotwire. We got our Oogie Boogie Bash tickets for the 16th. Hoping we can buy our Magic Keys on the 25th and then get park reservations for the 17th, 18th & 19th. The trip is to celebrate my husband’s 45th birthday so we splurged a bit- reservations for Carthay Circle dinner, Lamplight Lounge brunch & lunch, and Savi’s Workshop. Trying not to stress too much about the park reservations but honestly thinking about it every dang day and wish it was just the 25th already.
Good luck! You can always buy your tickets then upgrade them, or at least I'm pretty sure you can!

Going with the family with a stay at the GCH 9/16-9/20. Going to the OOB that Thurs w/ 3 day park hoppers the rest of the weekend. The only things I'm pining for are a brunch reservation at the LL Lounge and one for Trader Sam's. As far as TS, I was hoping to avoid a waitlist as that will be harder for me to get the family to agree to that. I can already hear the complaints of it being too far, or taking too much time away from the park. I will be very interested to see if G+ will be available. As it stands, I think it's a terrible downgrade from MP, but husband is more open minded about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter