***Official September 2020 Thread***

If your DHS day is Wednesday the 9th we need 2 more people for our party of 4 at 6:20 🤣
Isn’t it crazy how they do that?? It’s really hard with a large party a lot of times(We have 5) I end up having to book 2 separate
I actually have a Friday the 11th at 6:20 but I really wantEd a Wednesday at any time, Wednesday is our Epcot day and Friday is our Hollywood studios day just thought it would be easier to go over there on Epcot day instead of leaving Hollywood studios early
but it’s not too big a deal because we were going to Hollywood studios on Tuesday too

well, in spite of having this trip booked for almost 11 months, we just decided to go today. it's been a hell of year over and above covid and we decided we just need it. I'm so glad to have a group that understands just how excited I am without worrying someone's going to hate on our decision! We upgraded to a one bedroom at Riviera since we had to cancel our April trip. 19 days until I'm in my happy place!!!

We are 20!!!!

I've heard the Riviera is beautiful! We are planning to do a sky liner tour of resorts on one of our AK evenings since the park closes at 5pm that day. Can't wait to check it out. Hope you have an amazing stay there!
We love the resort because of the skyliner! Honestly we talked about switching to a monorail resort or boardwalk and decided not to. IMO, the constant loading of the skyliner beats the monorail, and the stations are sooooo close to the parks it beats walking back after a long day at the parks.

We love the resort because of the skyliner! Honestly we talked about switching to a monorail resort or boardwalk and decided not to. IMO, the constant loading of the skyliner beats the monorail, and the stations are sooooo close to the parks it beats walking back after a long day at the parks.

I looked into renting points for a tower studio room there but the BWV studio was cheaper and I ended up splurging a bit more for a boardwalk view so I'm excited about that! I may still try to stay at a tower room in the future though, especially if I like the resort once I see it in person, which I'm sure I will!

I am afraid of heights so riding the skyliner will be like a thrill ride for me... hoping I do okay on it. Ha!

I looked into renting points for a tower studio room there but the BWV studio was cheaper and I ended up splurging a bit more for a boardwalk view so I'm excited about that! I may still try to stay at a tower room in the future though, especially if I like the resort once I see it in person, which I'm sure I will!

I am afraid of heights so riding the skyliner will be like a thrill ride for me... hoping I do okay on it. Ha!
I'd make sure to try the skyliner on a non windy day.

I'm not afraid of heights and have fond memories of riding the Fanstasyland skyway with my grandmother BUT-
a few years back we were at the Bronx Zoo and rode their version of the skyliner lol. Got home, turned on the news, and saw tons of folks stuck up there about 2 hours after we'd gotten off. They ended up stuck there for HOURS into the night and after that I decided NOPE! Not again! However I was at WDW for work not long after the Skyliner opened and was forced to ride by a co-worker 😆 It wasn't as bad as I thought lol. Been on a few times now and while I don't love it and I breathe a sigh of relief when we're off it's absolutely convenient and the views are pretty!

Well friends... for the first time in 5 years we won’t be there for our Labor Day trip. So many unknowns with my sons school and hubby’s work. 9 days out and I’m just heartbroken! Our MBs shipped this morning which made me super sad too. I think we may move this trip to December. But I’m looking at a short trip later in September if we can make it work. I hope all you other Labor Day goers have a fabulous time!!

Is there anyone here that will be going soon and is an AP holder. Would like to know if they fixed. Mobile ordering to reflect the AP discount. Thanks!

Well friends... for the first time in 5 years we won’t be there for our Labor Day trip. So many unknowns with my sons school and hubby’s work. 9 days out and I’m just heartbroken! Our MBs shipped this morning which made me super sad too. I think we may move this trip to December. But I’m looking at a short trip later in September if we can make it work. I hope all you other Labor Day goers have a fabulous time!!
I'm sorry. Just know that if it's not the right time for your family to go you are making the right call. It doesn't suck any less though.

Good luck scheduling your trip for a later date.

Still playing around with our plans, changed park days a bit and added Jaleo with friends. That will be new to us and I'm looking forward to it! 27 days till we're back again!

Still playing around with our plans, changed park days a bit and added Jaleo with friends. That will be new to us and I'm looking forward to it! 27 days till we're back again!

If you like Sangria make sure you order a pitcher! So good and they make it table side.

If you like Sangria make sure you order a pitcher! So good and they make it table side.
Ah I LOVE sangria! I did a dining report here a few years back titled "Nothing a Little Sangria Can't Fix" and used that title again for an update on my current TR lol. And that's one reason I want to go! So far I think my fave Disney sangria is at Paddlefish but I do love lots of them 🍹 I REALLY wanted to do the sangria seminar thing they started at CSR shortly before the closure and I hope they bring it back at some point

Is there anyone here that will be going soon and is an AP holder. Would like to know if they fixed. Mobile ordering to reflect the AP discount. Thanks!

Have you asked the folks on the "here now and just back" thread? I'm betting someone there can answer this.

Have you asked the folks on the "here now and just back" thread? I'm betting someone there can answer this.
I bet you are right! I will head over there and do a search and if I don’t find an answer I will ask! Appreciate it.

11 days til departure and I think our plans are more or less set. Decided to use our arrival day (Labor Day) as a pool/resort day to take full advantage of SAB and get some ice cream at Beaches and Cream - also took the stress out of trying to maximize park time since we don't have to worry about missing out on hours if our flight is delayed or changed.

AHHHHHH We are both so excited....we need a relaxing, enjoyable vacation just the two of us.

What is everyone looking forward to most???

our dates shifted slightly due to the delay of our youngest kids move in date for college. We are now Sept 28th-Oct4th, and due to the dates changing we lost CCV and moved to Poly studio. Think we are all set, park days, dining, etc. Let's just hope for smoother days ahead.

I am so glad that Disney is keeping the day in advance cancellation policy for the rest of the year because the tropics are not looking kind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter