Official September 2012 planning thread! List on page 30!

On our last morning, I hightail it over to HS to pick up Starring Rolls cupcakes to take home using our leftover snack points. Apparently someone in the head office caught on and that is why everyone lost 1 snack on the QSDP. (Last year we took home 14 cupcakes!)

19 days, still no mickey mail for my TA :(

What does everyone do on there last day? We have a later flight, don't know if we should hit a park, pool, dtd.. Any Suggestions???

We had an 8 pm flight last year and we went to MK until 3:30. We dropped off our luggage at bell services before we went.

ladyandthetramp.jpg

We only have 20 days left. Right now that feels like sooooo far away, I can't wait until it's here! I'm only a little bummed because I'm looking for a job right now, and I have to set everything up for when we get back from Disney. I'm hoping I can relax instead of stressing over everything I'll have to do when I return!

Anyway, tonight we are hopefully (if all goes as planned) making some t-shirts and doing Disney Movie Night with the little mermaid! Wish us luck (these craft things always go better in my head than they do in real life, haha!) :hyper:

Anyway, tonight we are hopefully (if all goes as planned) making some t-shirts and doing Disney Movie Night with the little mermaid! Wish us luck (these craft things always go better in my head than they do in real life, haha!) :hyper:

Take pics of your project to share, please...I love seeing people's tshirts and other craftiness!

We will be arriving in Orlando early in the morning on Sept 1st. We are so excited and can't wait to get away. Looking forward to relaxing at CBR, all the parks, the food, and shopping at DTD.

Looking for some sunshine and you guys always seem to have some.

Had a crummy day at work on Friday :( and now trying hard to get excited about the first day of school tomorrow.

Anyone have any spare sunshine they could throw my way?

Hmmm. Let's see....IN LESS THAT THREE WEEKS YOU WILL BE IN WDW!!!!! party: Big hugs for school starting, that is always a little bittersweet, but just keep thinking how quickly the days will pass. :thumbsup2

lmbcdb said:
Looking for some sunshine and you guys always seem to have some.

Had a crummy day at work on Friday :( and now trying hard to get excited about the first day of school tomorrow.

Hmm... New school year starting. Clean slate? New beginnings? One step closer to Disney wiping all the bad stuff away? Sending some happiness your way!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter