Official reusable straw policy?

dizneegirl

Loves the Mouse
Is there an official policy regarding reuasable straws in the parks, especially Animal Kingdom? I usually carry hard plastic and/or aluminum straws with us when we're at home, but wasn't sure if those were OK in the parks, or if the hard plastic reusable straws were allowed in Animal Kingdom? Couldn't find anything on the Disney site... anyone know?

So the reusable silicone straws are okay then? Trying to find out before I bring them into any park and have them confiscated. Have heard both ways and the property rules mentioned above do not list whether reusable straws are okay in AK and other properties mentioned. Does anyone know for sure?

So the reusable silicone straws are okay then? Trying to find out before I bring them into any park and have them confiscated. Have heard both ways and the property rules mentioned above do not list whether reusable straws are okay in AK and other properties mentioned. Does anyone know for sure?

For sure the rules say plastic straws are not allowed whether reusable or not. Silicon is not made from petroleum based products thus is not a form of plastic. Do all DWD employees know this? Dunno. Do all users of food grade silicon know this? Possibly not.

For sure the rules say plastic straws are not allowed whether reusable or not. Silicon is not made from petroleum based products thus is not a form of plastic. Do all DWD employees know this? Dunno. Do all users of food grade silicon know this? Possibly not.
This is only true at AK, water parks and AKL. You 100% can bring your own plastic (reusable or not) straw into the other 3 main parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter