Official Onsite 2022 Rate Discussion Thread

easy to modify things online, or call if you are so inclined

are you asking if calling affords different inventory? That answer is No. As with WDW they see the same inventory

true, it can change. My thots, any changes in rate availability/pricing is generally a result of cancelled reservations going back into inventory.

additional AP rates appear to be coming out more short term & exponentially higher :rolleyes1

It is nice to read there that AP rates are finally popping up thru early June, just need to see more of them!:wizard:
Where do I modify online? The only place I see when in click on it it goes to a page and tells me to call

Dez -Sorry, don’t have current reservation to reconstruct. Should be a link in your confirmation, make sure to not cancel it outright tho

When a Savvy Traveler rate is not offered, are more rooms ever released at that rate? I wrote down prices and when I finally made a decision to book, all available rooms in the room category I need is at the Seasonal rate.

There was a past time that UO released new room bookings 3 months out for room booking

Have not looked at this thread to check if same pattern still happens

Anyone else obsessively checking hoping to catch some miracle rates? lol. I suppse the rate I got (booking 8 months ago) is a huge discount compared to rack rates now, but I keep hoping I'll stumble across something for may 21-25. We have HRH booked but I'd be fine at any of the 3 EP hotels. The reate I got was avg 402/night for a deluxe queen. Now it's 527. I check once or twice a day, but so far nothing.

Anyone else obsessively checking hoping to catch some miracle rates? lol. I suppse the rate I got (booking 8 months ago) is a huge discount compared to rack rates now, but I keep hoping I'll stumble across something for may 21-25. We have HRH booked but I'd be fine at any of the 3 EP hotels. The reate I got was avg 402/night for a deluxe queen. Now it's 527. I check once or twice a day, but so far nothing.
I am, and was quite disappointed to see that even the Seasonal Rate increased. Fortunately, I book our room before the increase, but still not the direction I was hoping to see prices go. I'm losing all hope that we'll get anything less $$ that what we've already booked.
First time visitor to Universal, and with these prices, likely my last!

Yes, I’m looking for any Portofino Club 2 Queen room discount for May 29-June 4. Even a Savvy rate would be much appreciated but would love an AP discount released for our week.

I booked for fall break , October 2-7 a Savvy Traveler Rate at Portofino for a Club 2 Queen Room $479.25. Three days later, realized fall break is October 9-14 and there is no Savvy Traveler Rate. The room is now $639. I can't justify that price difference. I know October is still pretty far out but I am checking prices many times a day. I am watching Royal Pacific, $429 Standard or $454 Water View. Do have season passes.

I’m looking for the end of August. Last year in August I saw our dates for this August at $262 PBH. I should have reserved right away, but I didn’t. Week after it went to $320. Last year in February for my dates in August (2021 we had to cancel) the rates were at $249 for RP. Right now they’re at $389 for the same dates August 2022. I’m really hoping for a discount as well. I feel like I’m checking constantly.

Definitely still stalking here! We have a group of 15 in 4 rooms at RPR, 28 May. $514 was the lowest by the time we pulled the trigger. Wanted 2 nights but at that price it's going to be cheap-and-cheerful and a 6am check in on the 28th!

We booked an annual pass rate for end of April at the Hard Rock.

We’re ready to book another for this upcoming weekend if they offer that again. Almost a week ago, it was $359 for next Friday. We were caught off card by that. By the time we finished discussing, it was back to $509. :(

We’re ready to book another for this upcoming weekend if they offer that again. Almost a week ago, it was $359 for next Friday. We were caught off card by that. By the time we finished discussing, it was back to $509. :(
What was it for the end of april if you don't mind me asking? I can't manage to catch one at all lol

Yeah, same happened to me. I lucked up on a Savvy Traveler rate for a Club 2 Queen room at Portofino for end of May for 6 nights at a great price Before I could send the info to family, the next morning it was gone. Same week for same room at Seasonal rate was over $1200 more. I was thoroughly ticked at myself for not just making a decision myself. I went ahead and booked the room at the higher rate, and anxiously hoping for an AP discount to be released or even the Savvy Traveler rate. The only AP discount now available for Portofino for the same dates is for a $2000 a night suite.

I booked months ago and snagged a ST rate for a king suite at SF - we now have to change our trip around and there is NOTHING even close to that rate - yesterday an AP rate for a pool view King popped up, by the time I got off my work call to ask the hubby it was gone - I should have just booked it because now only room even available is kid suite... I may have checked 15 times today

Looks like AP rates are up through June 2.
We got CBBR for the week, but wanted a couple single nights at a deluxe for the EPs. I was only able to get May 30 at $329 for PBH. Tried for 5/28, 5/29, 5/31, 6/1, 6/2, 6/3 as well to see what they had. Cheapest was 6/3 for a suite at PBH at $604. Those prices don't include tax. Some of the nights said RPR was available at $384, or HRH at $444, but when I clicked, the only thing available was suites. I'm going to keep stalking. Maybe I can get an AP rate for 6/3 when they pop up. I hope so, but if not, we'll deal with only 2 days of EP.

Still very sparse for my mid-week May dates. None of the EP resorts ever showed up with AP rates, even SF is more than RPR right now, but all they have at SF is a kids suite and RPR has water view 2 Queen rooms. Sounds like it's going to be busy! I arrive on a Tuesday and leave on Saturday, if I took out the Friday night stay I could get standard room at CBBR with AP, but I don't feel like changing resorts for the savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter