***Official October 2023 Thread***

They all look great! Save money and book a value or splurge and go for deluxe… I can’t decide
Depending on the deluxe, you can try renting DVC and get a deluxe for moderate pricing. Though, those dates will be limited since October fills up pretty fast with dvc reservations.

I suppose it depends what else you want to do at WDW? Do you want to do expensive extras like dessert parties, MNSSHP, tours, spa treatments, lots of table service meals? I would suggest a moderate to balance so you can still do the fun extras but still feel a calmer atmosphere of a non-value resort

Just booked OKW for Oct. 28-Nov. 4 for family. DH and I may drive down and stay at Pop for Oct. 26 and 27 for the experience of the skyliner. Hoping the weather isn't too bad. I had planned on going January 2024 but got lucky for a GV open for those dates! They are the exact dates we did 6 years ago when my granddaughters were 1. Hoping to get tickets to a MNSSHP! Then, I'll be worried about the weather for that night... :)

Just an FYI, I bought my flights last week thru southwest using points. I checked again today and the price dropped significantly. I was able to modify my flights and got 15,000+ points credited back to me! If you’ve booked Southwest it’s worth checking to see if your flight price/points dropped.

Planning on a very short trip for my son's birthday on October 13 - 17. He sprung it on me that he thought it would be cool to be in the parks to celebrate his birthday & Disney's 100th. We have flight credits that we have to use before the end of the year, so a birthday trip it is.

Just an FYI, I bought my flights last week thru southwest using points. I checked again today and the price dropped significantly. I was able to modify my flights and got 15,000+ points credited back to me! If you’ve booked Southwest it’s worth checking to see if your flight price/points dropped.

I'd love to fly down from STL instead of driving, but it is always so much more expensive. I get a pretty good rate from Hertz via my employer for a minivan, so we will probably do that, but I keep checking kayak and southwest the middle of every week.

I'd love to fly down from STL instead of driving, but it is always so much more expensive. I get a pretty good rate from Hertz via my employer for a minivan, so we will probably do that, but I keep checking kayak and southwest the middle of every week.
We drive to Buffalo and fly out of there. So much cheaper than flying out of our hometown airport!

We will be there Oct 21-28 for my husbands birthday on the 25th. We will be at POP but may move to OKW, that will depend how much we spend in Romania next month, lol. We will also be going to MNSSHP on Oct 22.

We were going to drive but were able to get airfare using our aeroplan points and only paid $295 for 2 of us round trip, would cost more then that driving from Hamilton, Ontario.

I wouldn't hold out hope for any in October. Last year the only one was for AP and there wasn't one in 2021. I would love one but not counting on it.
There was a discount last year for dates that included our October 2022 stay. It was an annual pass discount that began Oct 23rd, 2022. I don't remember the exact and whether it was offered to the general public but I do know that we were able to take advantage of it. I'm hoping that they release a discount this year or else we aren't staying at the Beach Club.

There was a discount last year for dates that included our October 2022 stay. It was an annual pass discount that began Oct 23rd, 2022. I don't remember the exact and whether it was offered to the general public but I do know that we were able to take advantage of it. I'm hoping that they release a discount this year or else we aren't staying at the Beach Club.

That’s what I said, there was an AP one and that was it. There hasn’t been a discount for October since 2020 for the general public.

Booked my flights! It was the cheapest I had seen since I started looking, so decided to go ahead and book. Basically, other than transportation to & from the airport, everything else is booked that can be booked at this point, so now it is a lot of hurry up & wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter