OFFICIAL October 2009 thread - LET US KNOW YOUR PTR LINK!

Another load of updates added.

Please check the list and let me know if you need resorts, MNSSHP dates or PTR links added. :cutie::cutie:

:cloud9:

torsie... Hopefully if my wait list get through I will be seeing you aty AKL but right now I am booked at OKW... but would really like to be at AKL-Jambo House.... so far its still on the waitlist...

also we're trying to set up a meets on Oct 3rd for the TSM Challenge Meet at rope drop, and The Last Iguanadon Meet for Oct. 4th.... I was hoping to add that link instead of a PTR...

torsie... Hopefully if my wait list get through I will be seeing you aty AKL but right now I am booked at OKW... but would really like to be at AKL-Jambo House.... so far its still on the waitlist...

also we're trying to set up a meets on Oct 3rd for the TSM Challenge Meet at rope drop, and The Last Iguanadon Meet for Oct. 4th.... I was hoping to add that link instead of a PTR...

We are staying at AK Jambo House Oct 2-10. So excited it will be here soon. I have never stayed at this resort before last year we stayed at CBR and CSR...

We are staying at AK Jambo House Oct 2-10. So excited it will be here soon. I have never stayed at this resort before last year we stayed at CBR and CSR...

I loved it... yes I take it all back... ones I said I will never like AKL because it is far... but stayed there last April 09 for a week and fell inlove with the resort... I just hope this waitlist come through for me so I can start planning what to do AKV activities...activities!!! and love the new pool area bbq pavillion lots of potentials :goodvibes

I loved it... yes I take it all back... ones I said I will never like AKL because it is far... but stayed there last April 09 for a week and fell inlove with the resort... I just hope this waitlist come through for me so I can start planning what to do AKV activities...activities!!! and love the new pool area bbq pavillion lots of potentials :goodvibes

I don't know much about it! Sounds horrible doesn't it! I know that it looks like a lovely hotel, but I have been worried about how far it seems to be from everything. Did you run into trouble getting from point A to point B? Plenty of buses? Any pics if you don't mind me asking? I have seen a ton for AKL but not many for the villas. I am sure they are simliar. We got a fabulous deal renting someone's DVC points so we thought we would try something new this time.

Hope your waitlist comes through!

I don't know much about it! Sounds horrible doesn't it! I know that it looks like a lovely hotel, but I have been worried about how far it seems to be from everything. Did you run into trouble getting from point A to point B? Plenty of buses? Any pics if you don't mind me asking? I have seen a ton for AKL but not many for the villas. I am sure they are simliar. We got a fabulous deal renting someone's DVC points so we thought we would try something new this time.

Hope your waitlist comes through!

Oh:hug:!!! Well let me ease your mind a bit... a little about me... I always had driven/rental car before and last April I decided no more rental and I am going to learn the bus system... the whole week I was there they(Disney Buses) came through for me... awesome drivers... always was able to sit.. there as only one time I had to wait for the next bus going to EPCOT since I did not feel like standing and it was EMH morning for EPCOT... the most wait I had was 10 minutes at any location... so yes I am now a new believer.. I believe I can take the bus... when I am at AKL :goodvibes!!! And there is so many activities if you dont want to leave the resort... they have stuff going on at 4PM.. did the culinary/dessert tour at 4PM at Boma one afternoon... they have the stuff going on every afternoon by the big fire pit outside... and if you like going to the GYM on vacation... please do check out the health fitness place by Kidani Awesome location and View... great CM's at Mara :thumbsup2

I hope this help ease your mind a bit :hug:

Oh:hug:!!! Well let me ease your mind a bit... a little about me... I always had driven/rental car before and last April I decided no more rental and I am going to learn the bus system... the whole week I was there they(Disney Buses) came through for me... awesome drivers... always was able to sit.. there as only one time I had to wait for the next bus going to EPCOT since I did not feel like standing and it was EMH morning for EPCOT... the most wait I had was 10 minutes at any location... so yes I am now a new believer.. I believe I can take the bus... when I am at AKL :goodvibes!!! And there is so many activities if you dont want to leave the resort... they have stuff going on at 4PM.. did the culinary/dessert tour at 4PM at Boma one afternoon... they have the stuff going on every afternoon by the big fire pit outside... and if you like going to the GYM on vacation... please do check out the health fitness place by Kidani Awesome location and View... great CM's at Mara :thumbsup2

I hope this help ease your mind a bit :hug:

hehe...I get all of my exercise at Disney walking through the parks! :lmao:I love to work out but sadly I don't have the time that I used to! Thank your for all of your insight..makes me feel better! I have been stressing out over making breakfast ressies and worried about how early we would have to be at the bus stop in order to make the ressies. Last year was our first trip and I wasn't disappointed.Can't wait for this year! Thank you again!

hehe...I get all of my exercise at Disney walking through the parks! :lmao:I love to work out but sadly I don't have the time that I used to! Thank your for all of your insight..makes me feel better! I have been stressing out over making breakfast ressies and worried about how early we would have to be at the bus stop in order to make the ressies. Last year was our first trip and I wasn't disappointed.Can't wait for this year! Thank you again!

youre vry welcome.... how old are the kids... make sure to get the schedule of their activities... they have the story telling and playing of music instrument that the kids get to parade all over the lobby in the afternoon and face painting and the night safari which kids uswe those night goggles to see the animals at night... great for kids from age 10 and below IMO

October seems so far! But the summer will fly by and before we know it, it'll be September and that means only one more month!

Right now, I'm at an 80% chance of going to WDW in October from the 18th to the 24th. More than likely staying at POR.

So, 176 days happy dance anyone? :banana:

...and a Disney commercial just came on as I finished typing this. :goodvibes

youre vry welcome.... how old are the kids... make sure to get the schedule of their activities... they have the story telling and playing of music instrument that the kids get to parade all over the lobby in the afternoon and face painting and the night safari which kids uswe those night goggles to see the animals at night... great for kids from age 10 and below IMO

My daughter is 4 and my son is 2. I didn't know about the activies. Sounds like fun! How does the night safari work? Do I need to get a special ressie for that?

DW and I are escaping from the kids and heading down for our 10th anniversary trip Oct 24 - 29. Thinking about MNSSHP on the 27th also.

I called today and got my tix for MNSSHP on 10/27. I'm psyched...our first not-so-scary! :yay:

Now it's a countdown to the 90 day window for ADR's and tours!!! popcorn::

My daughter is 4 and my son is 2. I didn't know about the activies. Sounds like fun! How does the night safari work? Do I need to get a special ressie for that?

no.. no special ressie// just check with CM around 4ish and check where they are going to meet... and youre kids will enjoy the instrument playing/parade for kids... its nothing spectacular for the eyes of the adults but for those getting to parade in the lobby with the choice of instruments is exciting... :thumbsup2

October seems so far! But the summer will fly by and before we know it, it'll be September and that means only one more month!

Right now, I'm at an 80% chance of going to WDW in October from the 18th to the 24th. More than likely staying at POR.

So, 176 days happy dance anyone? :banana:

...and a Disney commercial just came on as I finished typing this. :goodvibes

:banana: I will dance. That's when and where we are going. :wizard:Here's some pixie dust for that 80% to reach 100%:dance3:

Hi, Me DH, DD(10) and DS(7) are going on our first holiday to Orlando from 16th October to 6th November. Really excitied already!:cheer2:
Staying off site in a villa at Windsor Hills.
In the process of planning what to do and what tickets to buy.
I love the planning and am spending far to much time reading all the forums!!! :surfweb:

Hi, Me DH, DD(10) and DS(7) are going on our first holiday to Orlando from 16th October to 6th November. Really excitied already!:cheer2:
Staying off site in a villa at Windsor Hills.
In the process of planning what to do and what tickets to buy.
I love the planning and am spending far to much time reading all the forums!!! :surfweb:

We'll be in Windsor Hills too! It's our first time there (and first time offsite), so we're really looking forward to it. Have a wonderful trip!

Oh! Count us in!!! I will be bringing my two DD's who will be 8 and 4 in October. We're staying @ POFQ from the 11th - 18th and have tickets to MNSSHP for the 13th!!! This will be my DD's second trip to DW, but first time to attend MNSSHP.

We are meeting my parents, DS & her boyfriend, DB, DSIL, 3 DNephews, and DSIL's family. There will be 17 of us in all!

I can't wait. Thank goodness I am a teacher, and I now have all summer to plan, re-plan, and scratch-that-plan & plan again!!! Happy planning, everyone!! :cool1:

I'm a bit frustrated that September Hours took so long. I have to call on our ADRs on July 4th, so I guess I'll have to hope for the best. I wonder how close the last week of September will be to the first week of Oct?

Count us as October! 10/7-10/12! CBR!

ADRs will happen when we're 90 days out I guess! ;)

Hello to All October's!!! :thumbsup2

I'm a bit frustrated that September Hours took so long. I have to call on our ADRs on July 4th, so I guess I'll have to hope for the best. I wonder how close the last week of September will be to the first week of Oct?

I'm got to make mine on the 2nd July :eek: I'm going to make mine without park hours - I am hoping the lines will be nice and quiet as everyone will be waiting for park hours to come out :rolleyes1

I get to make my ADRs on July 4th also. I am hoping that people will be too occupied with the holiday to worry about their ADrs...haha...here's to hoping.

no.. no special ressie// just check with CM around 4ish and check where they are going to meet... and youre kids will enjoy the instrument playing/parade for kids... its nothing spectacular for the eyes of the adults but for those getting to parade in the lobby with the choice of instruments is exciting... :thumbsup2

I will check that out. Thank you for that information! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter