***Official November 2022 Thread***

Rumour has it in other places is that it’s either going to be 3rd Nov or by Thanksgiving at the latest but take that as a grain of salt because obviously nothing’s been officially confirmed yet.

I really really want this to be possible for our trip (1st-15th) 🤞🤞
2-9, I’m right there with you. And I have the added wrinkle of being there for runDisney, so I’m limited on which nights I can realistically try for Fantasmic

If I'm not mistaken article about Animal Kingdom hours said it was going to be open from 8AM - 8PM, but MDE is showing 8AM - 7PM. I hope the article wasn't an error, because the longer that can be spent at AK at night, the better!!
On our AK day it's showing 8-8 but that's Thanksgiving week. Hopefully they extend for you too.

I really want to know if they're going to do a Fantasmic package. We booked Brown Derby hoping this would happen.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken article about Animal Kingdom hours said it was going to be open from 8AM - 8PM, but MDE is showing 8AM - 7PM. I hope the article wasn't an error, because the longer that can be spent at AK at night, the better!!
The article wasn't very clear. AK has 8-8, 8-7, and 9-7 days in November, as of the calendar right now. For example, 1st to 3rd are 9-7, 4th 8-7, 5th 8-8. It's all over the place.

If MDE is showing 8-7 for your date, that's probably accurate.

Just switched to Animal Kingdom - Kidani Village Savannah view! 🎉🎉🎉

After booking we added a day to the beginning of trip but had to do a split stay. Now we will be in one place & get to enjoy a new resort!

4 weeks from today! Woo!

Now we just need to get a Space 220 lounge reservation and all will be golden ✨

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter