***Official November 2022 Thread***

Anyone want to help me nail down my 1 day plan? I'm getting so frustrated with the 2:00 hopping limitation.

We need to end in Epcot around 5:00. And the hope will be to purchase Guardians around that time, and meet friends at Biergarten for our 7:15 reservations. If there is any way to squeeze in Remy, great.

So............son really wants to do HS for a couple of bigger rides - Rise, RnR and Tower. But daughter and son, also really want to get to AK for FoP and Everest.

How would you structure this? We will purchase what we have to and we will utilize Genie+.

Been to DIsney many times, so focusing on these rides is our goal. But starting at AK, going to HS, then to EP makes sense geographically, but not realisitically.

Thoughts?

You'd only have 2.5 hours at HS before having to head to EP.

Maybe do HS first, then hop to AK at 2pm with a ILL$ for FoP and standby for Everest?

But getting FoP, Rise, GoG in one day will take some luck. You could do virtual queue for GoG but have little control of return time. And waiting in Standby for Rise or FoP would be a big time killer.

If you rope dropped HS you could get a lot done before you headed to AK

Anyone want to help me nail down my 1 day plan? I'm getting so frustrated with the 2:00 hopping limitation.

We need to end in Epcot around 5:00. And the hope will be to purchase Guardians around that time, and meet friends at Biergarten for our 7:15 reservations. If there is any way to squeeze in Remy, great.

So............son really wants to do HS for a couple of bigger rides - Rise, RnR and Tower. But daughter and son, also really want to get to AK for FoP and Everest.

How would you structure this? We will purchase what we have to and we will utilize Genie+.

Been to DIsney many times, so focusing on these rides is our goal. But starting at AK, going to HS, then to EP makes sense geographically, but not realisitically.

Thoughts?
2pm is killing you for sure. I did HS, Epcot and MK in a day, but less rides then this, and I was solo, but I think it’s possible!

Best bet IMO would be at 7 get ILL for FOP for 2-3, genie+ for ratatouille next, and then ILL for guardians. If guardians is really number 1 priory get that first, but I doubt it will sell out that quick, or have multiple people working.

Rope drop HS (assuming early entry) ToT, RnR, then wait for rise. Lunch snacks leave by 115ish I would Uber to AK, be there by 145 some say you can tap in at 148, so maybe try? I would go right to FoP, hopefully for a ILL, hopefully also was stalking all day and grabbed genie for Everest230-330, Uber to Epcot and do guardians, and if you secured it Ratatouille.

It’s a lot but I think do able!

Last edited:

2pm is killing you for sure. I did HS, Epcot and MK in a day, but less rides then this, and I was solo, but I think it’s possible!

Best bet IMO would be at 7 get ILL for FOP for 2-3, genie+ for ratatouille next, and then ILL for guardians. If guardians is really number 1 priory get that first, but I doubt it will sell out that quick, or have multiple people working.

Rope drop HS (assuming early entry) ToT, RnR, then wait for rise. Lunch snacks leave by 115ish I would Uber to AK, be there by 145 some say you can tap in at 148, so maybe try? I would go right to FoP, hopefully for a ILL, hopefully also was stalking all day and grabbed genie for Everest230-330, Uber to Epcot and do guardians, and if you secured it Ratatouille.

It’s a lot but I think do able!
So I think I have to let go of the HS/EP closeness and def uber to AK in between. I do think it’s doable and we will think of it as an adventure!!!! Now we will have to decide if we want to also add on MK to the end of the night bc its extra evening hours that day! But that would be tough since we are staying at Swan and it’s so nice to be able to walk back at night.

So I think I have to let go of the HS/EP closeness and def uber to AK in between. I do think it’s doable and we will think of it as an adventure!!!! Now we will have to decide if we want to also add on MK to the end of the night bc its extra evening hours that day! But that would be tough since we are staying at Swan and it’s so nice to be able to walk back at night.
Oh I would 100% hit MK after all 4! But don’t go by me I’m crazy and always down for something insane.

Know that 3 park day I mentioned? I flew down on a 5am flight and home on an 8pm flight…. Same day

Oh I would 100% hit MK after all 4! But don’t go by me I’m crazy and always down for something insane.

Know that 3 park day I mentioned? I flew down on a 5am flight and home on an 8pm flight…. Same day
What!!!?????? That’s so impressive!!!!!

What!!!?????? That’s so impressive!!!!!
Or just insane!

I had flight credits and the airline was canceling service from my airport so I booked the first flight out and last flight home! It was amazing but also exhausting! Kinda want to do it again!

Might have been 9pm flight home, but you get the idea

Got my Crystal Palace brunch this morning! Latest breakfast reservation to get the best of both worlds. (Hubby likes lunch food, kids and I would eat breakfast all day.) It opens a little before our date, so I'll be watching reviews to make sure all of our favorites are back on the buffet line.

I need some puffed French toast, hash brown casserole, and an omelette station:-)

Got my Crystal Palace brunch this morning! Latest breakfast reservation to get the best of both worlds. (Hubby likes lunch food, kids and I would eat breakfast all day.) It opens a little before our date, so I'll be watching reviews to make sure all of our favorites are back on the buffet line.

I need some puffed French toast, hash brown casserole, and an omelette station:-)

Yay! I also got a reservation this morning. Somehow I made two actually, not even sure how since one is at 9:55 and the other at 10:05. Will definitely be dropping one, probably the 9:55. I wanted it late enough so we can take advantage of early morning, but early enough so it is still breakfast. I am just hoping my family agrees with me making another dining res though! We didnt have anything for this day, but who doesn't want to have breakfast with Pooh & his friends?!

Has anyone booked their flights yet? Prices keep fluctuating for us from NJ; one way prices anywhere from $59-$900 (the lowest, always at inconvenient times that we certainly won’t be booking lol). Can’t believe it. We still haven’t booked as I’m hoping to get us RT for less than $300 but that’s looking less likely by the day.

Has anyone booked their flights yet? Prices keep fluctuating for us from NJ; one way prices anywhere from $59-$900 (the lowest, always at inconvenient times that we certainly won’t be booking lol). Can’t believe it. We still haven’t booked as I’m hoping to get us RT for less than $300 but that’s looking less likely by the day.

We booked many months ago. Our airport (RDU) has far fewer direct flights than previously so there was really only 1 flight in each direction that worked for price and time. We booked Delta going to MCO with a combo of points and cash and then used SW points for the flight back.

My DS/Wife were unsure if they were flying from their home or from here (they have dogs so weren't sure of the dog sitting arrangement, at their home or with her parents here). Anyway, they are flying from here and our flights were too high for them, so they are flying Frontier with a slightly different itinerary.

Good luck!

I use Southwest, so I book as soon as the flight schedule is available, and then rebook for credit if it gets cheaper later (I just got $97 back the other day on my return flight)

We're in NJ and we fly out of Philly and even prior to covid I could never find cheap decent flights in November. We are going during Jersey Week but flying the Thursday night before and I'm still paying a bit over $300. Same when we went in 2018. They always get us this time of year.

I miss my August trip flight prices. We would do Southwest for about $150 a person. But it's just so hot in August! Southwest only has one direct flight a week from PHL to MCO so we don't even use them anymore. I miss the two free bags!!

Are you traveling Jersey week?

I booked months ago but prices are always high this week

We're in NJ and we fly out of Philly and even prior to covid I could never find cheap decent flights in November. We are going during Jersey Week but flying the Thursday night before and I'm still paying a bit over $300. Same when we went in 2018. They always get us this time of year.

I miss my August trip flight prices. We would do Southwest for about $150 a person. But it's just so hot in August! Southwest only has one direct flight a week from PHL to MCO so we don't even use them anymore. I miss the two free bags!!

Are you traveling Jersey week?

I booked months ago but prices are always high this week

Booked my Jersey week flights on SW opening day. Driving to BWI because the Philly directs are all but gone (none for our Sunday to Sunday trip).

We booked on points but, even on opening day, cash would have been $379 round trip for reasonable flight times.

I've been watching nearly every day since and they just keep going up, unless I want to arrive in Orlando at 1:30am. With 8 year olds? No thanks!!! So glad we have two CPs, so only had to use points on 3 of us.

We always go Jersey week, but from Newark and prices are insane. But I know to book the day they come out. This year there was confusion with the schools on when Teachers Convention actually was and I truly believe United had it wrong as well b/c I knew the real dates and my flights were so much lower than the first published date! But United caught on and now the prices are sky high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter