***Official November 2022 Thread***

Not sure if it has been addressed here but what should I expect for weather 10/31-11/5?

We did early November before and we ended up there during an unseasonably warm week (mentioned by locals and snowbirds staying at BWV). It was in the 85ish range all week with one evening getting a little chilly. It was comfortable in the shade but in direct sun it was a bit much for me coming from cold NJ. We swam almost daily which DD loved.

I would pack pants, shorts, swimwear and a jacket in case the evenings get cool.

We did early November before and we ended up there during an unseasonably warm week (mentioned by locals and snowbirds staying at BWV). It was in the 85ish range all week with one evening getting a little chilly. It was comfortable in the shade but in direct sun it was a bit much for me coming from cold NJ. We swam almost daily which DD loved.

I would pack pants, shorts, swimwear and a jacket in case the evenings get cool.
I haven't been in early Nov but have had friends there for Halloween. They all wore shorts and were able to swim (we're in the South so what we perceive as swimmable weather may be different than yours). They said it was very comfortable. I found the weather three weeks later at Thanksgiving to be just a touch too cold to swim.
That’s what I was afraid of. I’m from Los Angeles so oct/nov tend to be hot here as well. I booked my trip excited for my bday but didn’t think about the warm weather. (I dislike it even here).

My first adult trip was a while back but it was early December (2008) and we got all the weather but mostly cool. I recall one day the high was in the 40’s! Now that was ideal for me! I’ll just stock up on shorts and hydrate and seek AC as much as possible on my trip. Just have to make the best of the sweat right?

I'm in NC and I wouldn't be surprised with shorts/short sleeve weather here in November!

We were in WDW first weekend of Dec last year and wore shorts the whole time. We did tie a long sleeved shirt (or in my case an extremely thin zip up) around our waists when we went to the park in the late afternoon so we'd have them after the sun went down. I think I put mine on but my DH did not.

Unless there is a very unseasonable forecast just before you go, I can't imagine pants would be required.

The pools are heated, so if you are interested in swimming, I'm sure you're fine. I think we took a dip in December.

That’s what I was afraid of. I’m from Los Angeles so oct/nov tend to be hot here as well. I booked my trip excited for my bday but didn’t think about the warm weather. (I dislike it even here).

My first adult trip was a while back but it was early December (2008) and we got all the weather but mostly cool. I recall one day the high was in the 40’s! Now that was ideal for me! I’ll just stock up on shorts and hydrate and seek AC as much as possible on my trip. Just have to make the best of the sweat right?
I’m from SoCal too but the desert and am a total desert rat. I would LOVE warm but fear I will have to have a puffer jacket and warm shoes and socks. For someone who is in flip flops and shorts 9 months out of the year, it’s a big adjustment even to go to 75

I just ordered ours too. I got the four parks and DD16 got the princess one. It's getting so close to our trip!

Also ordered the MB+ for everyone! At this point I’ve stopped thinking about the cost because it’s already so far up there that it doesn’t even matter anymore 😅.

Our trip just got a lot better!

The last few weeks I've had some lingering heartburn about arrival day. Because I got FOMO when Genie+ restrictions were announced, I bought park tickets before we had airfare confirmed. Sure enough, the usual early flight was missing, forcing us to get in much later, missing at least half a park day, more if we're delayed. Basically flushing away $460.

I've been stalking DVC availability and managed to snag an OKW studio the night before. Now we can have a relaxing afternoon at Disney Springs before hitting the parks the next day. I'm also not upset to have an additional day to book dining reservations.

Three or so weeks ago, I looked at the office calendar and realized that I had marked off Wednesday, November 9th, as the day that my vacation would begin. I should have said "after work" but didn't. None of the bosses had mentioned it so I didn't say a thing either and we added a day to the first part of our trip. Because I couldn't get another day at Caribbean Beach, we will be staying one night at Port Orleans Riverside which is a "new to us" resort.

Three or so weeks ago, I looked at the office calendar and realized that I had marked off Wednesday, November 9th, as the day that my vacation would begin. I should have said "after work" but didn't. None of the bosses had mentioned it so I didn't say a thing either and we added a day to the first part of our trip. Because I couldn't get another day at Caribbean Beach, we will be staying one night at Port Orleans Riverside which is a "new to us" resort.
I've always wanted to try POR, the grounds are so pretty.

What interests me about your post is I tried getting a night at Pop or AoA but couldn't because they had a 2 night minimum. I thought it was silly that I was trying to give them money and they wouldn't take it! DVC would take it for one time points though, so I'm happy in the end.

So excited!
We are going November 12-19 & doing MVMCP on that Monday!! Staying at Beach Club
Decided to keep the trip a surprise from our daughter, which is so fun but also killing me to not tell her!

Actually booked this trip ages ago - I think last September or October. Since booking we found out we were expecting kiddo #2 (he arrived this month!) Decided to be the crazy ones to bring a 4 month old to WDW 🤣
We usually do open-to-close non-stop park days (our daughter is 6 and totally loves pushing through too), so it'll be interesting to see how that changes with a baby.

Even better, our neighbors are going the same week and we are all planning to meet up for MVMCP and our last day at epcot.
Planning to surprise all the kids by just "bumping into each other" there 😉

Looking forward to start doing some actual planning now that we are getting closer!

I've always wanted to try POR, the grounds are so pretty.

What interests me about your post is I tried getting a night at Pop or AoA but couldn't because they had a 2 night minimum. I thought it was silly that I was trying to give them money and they wouldn't take it! DVC would take it for one time points though, so I'm happy in the end.

I wasn't able to book a one night stay but a three night stay was available. I booked the three nights and called and had them modify to a one night stay. I've been watching the site daily and one night stays will pop up here and there at various resorts.

Arriving 11/3 and staying at All Star Movies for the first night before moving over to the Boardwalk Villas from 11/4-11/12. Our first BWV stay! I am so excited!!!

I am so antsy to book dining- Anyone with me? I need September 19th to come soon!

Yes! Especially reading reports of people having issues getting ADRs. We are a party of 2 so my plan is to try for parties of 3 or 4 if I can’t get what we want. I can’t wait for September 4th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter