Official November 2021!

We're set for Nov 9th arrival at Pop. Had to cancel 4 visits over the last 3 years. Maybe we'll make it this time.
Really excited to see all the new things and work being done at Epcot. Hoping FastPass is back by then, standing on que is no fun for me. We're more Foodies than Ridies, looking forward to the Food and Wine Fest and just being there!

Booked hotel at AS Movies. We did not want to borrow any future DVC points and settled on the least expensive room we could find. Also booked our departure flight. The SW schedule isn't open for our return yet.

Add us to the November list! My hubby and I and my sis and her hubby went last November (the week before Thanksgiving) to celebrate our 25th and 30th wedding anniversaries, and we had such a great trip that the hubbies insisted on going back!

We decided to go 11/28-12/3 this time so we can experience the Epcot Festival of the Holidays. We’re rented two DVC suites at AKL Kidani for the first three nights and two suites at SSR for the last two nights. Can’t wait to immerse in the full-on holiday mode!

Last edited:
Good news - Disney is relaxing mask requirements for photo opportunities starting April 8.

Attachments

• 3E44BE3A-748B-44E7-89B4-477FCED640A3.jpeg
    3E44BE3A-748B-44E7-89B4-477FCED640A3.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 5

Good news - Disney is relaxing mask requirements for photo opportunities starting April 8.

This is great news, especially as we are still 7 months out. Hopefully we see things continue to trend in this direction over the summer and into the fall.

I REALLY hope masks are optional by November!! I’ve been twice since they reopened and can handle them, but would love to have a trip without them.

Hi all! Just back from our March spring break trip so now turning my attention to November :)
March was our big trip for the year (just did 7 nights at CBR) but we are also sneaking in a quick offsite trip for Thanksgiving with my extended family (my parents, 2 sisters and their families, plus my DH and 2 kids). We'll all be staying in a house at Reunion Resort and spending a few days at the parks. Haven't decided yet which parks we'll visit on which days, but definitely will be doing MK and DHS, possibly hoppers to Epcot in the evenings. I'm hopeful that the parks will be closer to "normal" by then, with masks not required and hopefully nighttime shows returning 🤞

I will be taking 9 members of my family November 4-9th and staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. We will be celebrating my retirement and also "getting our Disney back!"

The last time my Disney loving family did a Disney Trip was April 2016 when my husband and I took our two adult sons and daughter n law on a Disney Cruise! On the first day of our cruise we found out that we were going to be Grandparents for the first time!!!! On the third day of the trip my husband had a massive heart attack and passed away on ship!

My whole family has so many memories of my wonderful husband at Disney and for 5 years we have avoided doing a trip. We all now feel that it is time to go back and make new memories and honor him by keeping our love of Disney alive! We are all excited and a little nervous!

On the first day of our cruise we found out that we were going to be Grandparents for the first time!!!! On the third day of the trip my husband had a massive heart attack and passed away on ship!

Wow... there are no words. I'm sorry...

Life sure is precious, isn't it. I've stopped and thought that there might be better ways to spend the money for my trip than at Disney, but then you hear stories like yours and realize that you can't put a price on making memories with the ones you love.

God bless you and your family. I hope you all have a wonderful time :)

I will be taking 9 members of my family November 4-9th and staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. We will be celebrating my retirement and also "getting our Disney back!"

The last time my Disney loving family did a Disney Trip was April 2016 when my husband and I took our two adult sons and daughter n law on a Disney Cruise! On the first day of our cruise we found out that we were going to be Grandparents for the first time!!!! On the third day of the trip my husband had a massive heart attack and passed away on ship!

My whole family has so many memories of my wonderful husband at Disney and for 5 years we have avoided doing a trip. We all now feel that it is time to go back and make new memories and honor him by keeping our love of Disney alive! We are all excited and a little nervous!
I’m so sorry about your husband. Hope you have an amazing trip in his memory.

Wow hmbbears - that is a beautiful and heartbreaking story all at once. I’m so sorry things happened that way and thrilled you all are going back for the first time soon.

I hope you enjoy staying at CBR as much as we did our last trip (March 2019). We absolutely fell in love with Skyliner access alone and staying anywhere without it will be difficult for us moving forward. Hard to beat a 6 minute gondola ride to HS and 11 minute ride to EC.

Reading your words just gave me further resolve to travel as much and often with my wife and kids as possible since tomorrow is never guaranteed. We may go broke but we are going to have a lot of fun doing so! :)

Best wishes to you and your family on this upcoming trip and I hope you will follow up with us afterwards to say how it all went.

I’m so sorry to hear what you’ve been through... and hope you can find some of the magic again! I’m sure he will be there with you in spirit. God bless you and your family!

Count us in!! DD and I are booked for 11/11 to 11/15. At the moment we are at Pop but hoping that a discount shows up. Really hoping that the Christmas Party will be back, but will enjoy the Christmas decorations either way. Haven't been there to see the Christmas decs since 2011.

Those that are flying - have you booked your tickets or are you waiting? I was planning to wait until Southwest releases their next batch (which will be my travel dates) but I'm seeing a lot of people talking about purchasing flights for the Fall/early Winter due to a perceived increase in demand for travel due to the success of the vaccines.

I know everyone has a different tolerance to this type of thing but was curious what others were doing. I'm willing and able to pull the trigger now on another airline but REALLY like the Southwest flight options. Right now the flights on Southwest for the end of October (not my flight times but that is the furthest we can book for the days of the week I will need to fly) are about $50 to $100 more than what I can book on another airline for my actual flight days. I've heard that SWA is cheap on their release day, so should I hold out hope that I can get a better deal and wait till the next SWA release?

I travel(ed) frequently for work but never really paid attention to cost since my employer picked up the bill. I'm hoping those with a little bit more experience might be able to offer some advice.

Those that are flying - have you booked your tickets or are you waiting? I was planning to wait until Southwest releases their next batch (which will be my travel dates) but I'm seeing a lot of people talking about purchasing flights for the Fall/early Winter due to a perceived increase in demand for travel due to the success of the vaccines.

I know everyone has a different tolerance to this type of thing but was curious what others were doing. I'm willing and able to pull the trigger now on another airline but REALLY like the Southwest flight options. Right now the flights on Southwest for the end of October (not my flight times but that is the furthest we can book for the days of the week I will need to fly) are about $50 to $100 more than what I can book on another airline for my actual flight days. I've heard that SWA is cheap on their release day, so should I hold out hope that I can get a better deal and wait till the next SWA release?

I travel(ed) frequently for work but never really paid attention to cost since my employer picked up the bill. I'm hoping those with a little bit more experience might be able to offer some advice.

We already have flights booked on Alaska Air for arriving on Thanksgiving day and returning 12/5. I watched rates for several weeks and when they did a sudden - and short-lived - drop, I booked. The rates went right back up not long after. Not to say they won’t drop again....

I was trying to book for my dates 10/29 to 11/13. My two best options from Philly are American Airlines and southwest. I have been checking American for a while and the rates were really high. I waited for Southwest to open up and while I could only book one way for now due to my dates, their rate was the best. I just checked American today and their rates did go down. Southwest is still cheaper especially if I add in the baggage fees for American. I am waiting for southwest to open for my return date but if American gets to a good rate I will book that. American wanted 272 one way from Orlando to Philly when I checked the past couple weeks. This morning it was down to 180. I am willing to wait on the return flight but I specifically wanted the early flight out so I booked it immediately when southwest opened. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter