OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

It was decorated the first week in November last year and the year before so my guess is it should be all decorated. Pay attention to what happens "outside" the windows too! I'll be there November 7th this year so I'll try to report back on decorations.View attachment 267243

FANTASTIC picture! Thank you! I cannot wait! I love the Enchanted Christmas movie, so I'm glad it's getting some love in Be Our Guest!

My FP day is in 7 days. Last weekend, I listed out 4-5 ideas for FP for each day, including preferred timing. I use touring plans, so I pulled information from my personalized plans for help. I will probably prioritize them before next week.

I love using touring plans to get an idea of scheduling. I always personalize plans because I don't like to double back but I find it really helps me to have an idea of what times to get FPs for. I always try to buffer in a little extra time though, just in case wait times are off.

I made FastPasses on Saturday morning. We got everything we wanted! I will caution that FoP is often not available until the end of your window so you may want to prepare for park hopping or adjusting touring plans.

Thanks for the update. We usually only do a half day at AK, so I made it for the evening toward the end of the trip. If we cannot get FoP we just won't worry about it. We'll try again next time :)

For anyone flying Southwest, the sale fares that came out today were a little lower than what we booked the day they were released. May want to check and see if you can get a credit. It has to be used within 12 months from the date the ticket was originally purchased I believe, but I was able to get $45/ticket credit.

I made FastPasses on Saturday morning. We got everything we wanted! I will caution that FoP is often not available until the end of your window so you may want to prepare for park hopping or adjusting touring plans.
Congrats :thumbsup2

My FP day is Sept. 20. I feel unprepared. Should I have something written down??? Tell me some strategies that you use...
My strategy is to avoid the parks with early morning hours. We also avoid MK on Mondays, since it is the most crowded day of the week. We also avoid Saturdays at MK. We usually book our fastpasses for Tuesday and Sundays at MK, Monday at DHS, Saturday at Epcot, and then I would look for fp's for Flight of Passage at AK on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Since we have annual passes and can park hop, I'll often go without fp's at MK on Sunday morning and just walk on as many rides as we can before it gets crowded. Then I am free to get fp's at other parks. :)

Just managed to get a PPO Tusker House breakfast on our AK day, yay! Our reservation is at 8:10 am and park opening is 9am that day with no EMH that day. We are a group of adults and probably won't take too much time to eat. What is the earliest you've been able to get on the Safari or FOP? Any recommendations on which to do first? The plan was to try for a FP for FOP at the 9am slot, but this new PPO breakfast is throwing me off.

Does anyone know why the Fireworks dessert parties are all grayed out days on the website and MDE? Are they all booked?

One week until FP day! I'm starting to get excited, except that I haven't been able to plan with my daughter being home. School starts tomorrow so hopefully I'll have a plan in place before the weekend!

Does anyone know why the Fireworks dessert parties are all grayed out days on the website and MDE? Are they all booked?

I don't think they are booked (could be wrong of course). I booked one just this weekend for November. Thinking maybe there is some website work or something? I'd just check back.

I don't think they are booked (could be wrong of course). I booked one just this weekend for November. Thinking maybe there is some website work or something? I'd just check back.
Thank you!! I have been looking for 4 hours but will keep going. I am also trying to get some dining reservations. I am just glad they are not all sold out:)

Just managed to get a PPO Tusker House breakfast on our AK day, yay! Our reservation is at 8:10 am and park opening is 9am that day with no EMH that day. We are a group of adults and probably won't take too much time to eat. What is the earliest you've been able to get on the Safari or FOP? Any recommendations on which to do first? The plan was to try for a FP for FOP at the 9am slot, but this new PPO breakfast is throwing me off.

Congrats! We did a PPO Tusker House ADR on one of our recent trips, and it was awesome for getting right on the Safari. We were seated around 8:10/8:15 (if you arrive early you might be seated early), out of the restaurant by 8:50ish, and second in line for the Safari. I think they let us into the queue by 8:55, and we were on the safari vehicle by the time the RD crowd was arriving. If you had a 9 a.m. FP for FOP, you'd definitely be able to make it within your window if you rode the Safari first.

Has anyone been watching for ROL dining packages? I have been watching and checking and they turned blue in the few hour span that I hadn't checked today but I can't find a reservation for anytime or size in November. They couldn't really have sold the whole month in a few hours, could they? Or is it maybe a glitch and they aren't really open? I tried a few days in December too and couldn't find anything.

Has anyone been watching for ROL dining packages? I have been watching and checking and they turned blue in the few hour span that I hadn't checked today but I can't find a reservation for anytime or size in November. They couldn't really have sold the whole month in a few hours, could they? Or is it maybe a glitch and they aren't really open? I tried a few days in December too and couldn't find anything.

Same issue here. Looks like everyone else is having issues, because everybody on the Rivers of Light Dining thread is have trouble. The consensus is maybe tjey loaded the dates, but no reservations have been loaded yet. Im gonna keep trying.

Keep trying! I was trying all night and once overnight and had no luck. Just tried again and got a 3:25 for 11/12!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter