OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

I've never seen the JingleBell Jingle Jam and am going to try and see it. When are all the resort and park Christmas decorations out?

Thanks! How much do you think will be done by November 18th? Hoping to see lots of decorations!
We were there last year the Sunday before Thanksgiving and all the parks were decorated as was our hotel (CSR). I'm fairly certain everything will be by then.

Super disappointing. We go every year and still haven't seen the SW show and we are HUGE SW fans. We skipped JBJB last year and likely will again this year--hopefully ride times will be shorter because people will be at the show on our DHS night.

Where did you find a schedule for JBJB? I don't see anything on the website

What time is JBJB usually? I hadn't planned on an evening at HS as I've done Fantasmic many times before. If JBJB is in the evening I might consider changing my plans.

What time is JBJB usually? I hadn't planned on an evening at HS as I've done Fantasmic many times before. If JBJB is in the evening I might consider changing my plans.

It's definitely an evening show. Last year F! and JBJB started within 15 minutes of each other, so you had to pick one of the other.

Just a week ago booked POFQ for Thanksgiving week Nov 19-26, cannot wait. This will be the 3rd time going during turkey week:)

Thanks! How much do you think will be done by November 18th? Hoping to see lots of decorations!

We were there 11/11 two years ago and MK was totally decorated, and AK/HS/DS all had lots of decorations. Epcot was the only one that didn't because F&W was still going on. The resorts were not decorated yet. Plenty to see though!

Hi I posted this on the November Cancellation thread but thought I would post here too.

The family we were planning to travel with over Thanksgiving had to cancel their trip. I booked their reservations separately from my family (this isn't the first time this has happened) and will be canceling theirs with my Thanksgiving ones since we will be shifting plans now.

If anyone is interested please PM and I will coordinate with the first response. Hope someone can use them!

All for 6 Guests:

11/18 Saturday 8:00am Akershus CANCELLED UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSFER :(
11/19 Sunday 8:45am Boma
11/23 Thanksgiving 9:30am Crystal Palace CANCELLED UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSFER :(
11/23 Thanksgiving 2:50pm Akershus GONE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER :) !
11/23 Thanksgiving 5:00pm Liberty Tree Tavern CANCELLED UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSFER :(
11/23 Thanksgiving 5:55pm Be Our Guest GONE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER :) !
11/25 Saturday 5:55pm Be Our Guest GONE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER :) !

Last edited:
Hi I posted this on the November Cancellation thread but thought I would post here too.

The family we were planning to travel with over Thanksgiving had to cancel their trip. I booked their reservations separately from my family (this isn't the first time this has happened) and will be canceling theirs with my Thanksgiving ones since we will be shifting plans now.

If anyone is interested please PM and I will coordinate with the first response. Hope someone can use them!

All for 6 Guests:

11/18 Saturday 8:00am Akershus PENDING
11/19 Sunday 8:45am Boma
11/23 Thanksgiving 9:30am Crystal Palace
11/23 Thanksgiving 2:50pm Akershus
11/23 Thanksgiving 5:00pm Liberty Tree Tavern CANCELLED UNSUCCESSFUL TRANSFER :(
11/23 Thanksgiving 5:55pm Be Our Guest GONE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER
11/25 Saturday 5:55pm Be Our Guest

Thanks again for the BOG! I'm so glad we were able to make it work. My DD has her BBB appt. shortly before so it's perfect!!! (except she wanted to be Jasmine for a change and now I'm trying to convince her to be Belle!! :) )

Thanks again for the BOG! I'm so glad we were able to make it work. My DD has her BBB appt. shortly before so it's perfect!!! (except she wanted to be Jasmine for a change and now I'm trying to convince her to be Belle!! :) )

That sounds so great! I'm so glad I was able to help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter