OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

We'll be in MK on 11/29 too!!! HEA is awesome!!! It's the only night during our trip that it works out we'll be able to see them!

Us too. I'm really scared that will be everyone's situation. Lol. I could hop to see it a different day which I really need to look into. I was just trying to get most of the night stuff done in beginning of trip and relax more on the tail end.

Add me to the 11/29 MK people. Lol. I guess everyone will be there. We're planning an easy day & not trying to get a lot done. Hopefully it's not insanely crowded.

I'll be at MK 11/29 too. I want to get tickets for the dessert party with plaza garden viewing because that night in MK was a nightmare last year for Wishes. Looks like the dessert party isn't on sale yet though. I don't normally do dessert parties so I am excited to try one if we can get tickets!

Add me to the 11/29 MK people. Lol. I guess everyone will be there. We're planning an easy day & not trying to get a lot done. Hopefully it's not insanely crowded.
I think we will hit MK early and hop before the crowds get insane! Last year same week MK was packed on Wednesday by noon....

Will the fireworks on the night of the MVMCP be different than HEA??
They have a different set of fireworks for the MVMCP. They music is more "Christmasy" and there are fireworks shaped like presents. I watched the MVMCP fireworks from the Grand Floridian last December and really enjoyed them. :) I'm planning to watch them again from the GF on Nov 26th, after dinner at Narcoossee. :)

I'll be at MK 11/29 too. I want to get tickets for the dessert party with plaza garden viewing because that night in MK was a nightmare last year for Wishes. Looks like the dessert party isn't on sale yet though. I don't normally do dessert parties so I am excited to try one if we can get tickets!

I need to get dh on board with a dessert party. He just doesn't think it's worth it because we wouldn't eat that much but I think the viewing area that you don't have to fight over or constantly get bumped around is worth it.

I need to get dh on board with a dessert party. He just doesn't think it's worth it because we wouldn't eat that much but I think the viewing area that you don't have to fight over or constantly get bumped around is worth it.
I'm not a big dessert person either and it'd be $118 for the two of us so it is a bit steep just for a spot to watch. But last year, we staked out a spot in the old FP area 2 hours before Wishes and by the time Wishes started we were sardined in and had a ton of people blocking our view. It was a zoo that night. That memory makes the $118 worth it.

I'm not a big dessert person either and it'd be $118 for the two of us so it is a bit steep just for a spot to watch. But last year, we staked out a spot in the old FP area 2 hours before Wishes and by the time Wishes started we were sardined in and had a ton of people blocking our view. It was a zoo that night. That memory makes the $118 worth it.

We have a short trip in July and if things don't go well at night then he'll most likely want to try one. Last year, he mentioned how he'd like to do Jingle Bam or if they had the Star Wars party running while we were there but since then he's forgotten what it's like to have to wait for a spot and how crowded it is. So if I can get the okay in July, I'm booking it ASAP before he changes his mind again.

Tell me flying Delta back from our trip is going to be ok. We haven't book our return flight yet because we are waiting for Southwest prices to drop a little on November 18 but they haven't.

Tell me flying Delta back from our trip is going to be ok. We haven't book our return flight yet because we are waiting for Southwest prices to drop a little on November 18 but they haven't.
We are coming back the same day via Southwest. I bought our flights the day they opened up (May 18th, I think), and I'm so glad because prices have skyrocketed since then. Our flight number sold out soon after, too. There are some good sales going on at Southwest today, but it also depends on where you are flying to from Orlando. If you have your heart set on Southwest, it may be a good idea to book early.

We are coming back the same day via Southwest. I bought our flights the day they opened up (May 18th, I think), and I'm so glad because prices have skyrocketed since then. Our flight number sold out soon after, too. There are some good sales going on at Southwest today, but it also depends on where you are flying to from Orlando. If you have your heart set on Southwest, it may be a good idea to book early.

We are going down on the 10th, flying back on the 18th. I had hoped to have enough points for myself and DW and actually would have had enough if I had gotten the process completed just a few minutes earlier. When I first signed on, there was one price/points posted but it jumped so I had to purchase points. Then by the time the point purchased had been processed (just a few minutes later) it had jumped AGAIN and I had to purchase MORE points. Finally, I completed it and we are set.

That was my goal but everyone else was dragging their feet.

Add me to the list of those waiting for prices to drop! Right now, I'm going to have to drive because I refuse to pay $440 per person for a round trip flight on JetBlue from Richmond Virginia! :mad:

Add me to the list of those waiting for prices to drop! Right now, I'm going to have to drive because I refuse to pay $440 per person for a round trip flight on JetBlue from Richmond Virginia! :mad:
I am sitting at $366(+baggage fees and rental car)-$374 (3 hour drive to airport and parking there+rental car)depending on airline X 4! Unless Frontier comes out with amazing prices or either Allegiant or SW drop dramatically we will be driving.

I can't believe it! Southwest dropped to price of our flight down on Nov 25th. I just got tickets for $153 each, which is a lot cheaper than what I paid for them when the flights were first released. :) The last time at looked at the prices, it was over $300 for this Saturday flight.

I can't believe it! Southwest dropped to price of our flight down on Nov 25th. I just got tickets for $153 each, which is a lot cheaper than what I paid for them when the flights were first released. :) The last time at looked at the prices, it was over $300 for this Saturday flight.

THANK YOU!!!! :worship:

I just got 34,000 rapid rewards points back on my account! I'm also flying in that day.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter