***Official November 2014 thread***

How is everyone doing getting BOG FP in this group? Maybe we will see you all there? I book in a few days. Hoping for rose gallery.
Anyone know if you're allowed to wander around and check the other rooms out?

How is everyone doing getting BOG FP in this group? Maybe we will see you all there? I book in a few days. Hoping for rose gallery.

Not only are you allowed to check out the other rooms at BOG...I highly encourage it - the whole place is amazing!

15 days til Jersey week!!! Which Taylor ham eating, shore going, Bruce Springsteen loving peeps are joining me?

Just wanted to comment about the Rose Gallery.
First yes you can wander around.
In February I sat in the Rose Gallery and the number of families that came in the room to sit there only to have to leave because their child was terrified of the darker room and somewhat scary pictures on the wall. Just beware that younger children might not care for this room.
That's all.

RejoyceoverDisney said:
Just wanted to comment about the Rose Gallery.
First yes you can wander around.
In February I sat in the Rose Gallery and the number of families that came in the room to sit there only to have to leave because their child was terrified of the darker room and somewhat scary pictures on the wall. Just beware that younger children might not care for this room.
That's all.

Good point. DS is 2.5

slzer0 said:
Good point. DS is 2.5
I hear the ballroom is loud though.

Which room has the music box? I thought that was the Rose Gallery. Is the Rose Gallery the thunder one.?

Now I'm all mixed up lol.

Which room has the music box? I thought that was the Rose Gallery. Is the Rose Gallery the thunder one.?

The Rose Gallery is the one with the music box...the West Wing is the dark room with the 'magical' rose and thunder.

I'm a little late joining... I'll be at POR 11/23-29 with DD 7, my parents & sister.

Our last trip was 2011 - the week before Thanksgiving. We had perfect weather & the crowds were not bad. I'm a little nervous about the thanksgiving crowds!!

The most annoying part of the West Wing is that the kitchen entrance is in the room. So, the noise and appearance of carts and servers coming in and out was quite distracting. Plus, the thunder, darkness, and other special effects may be scary (my 8 and 5 year olds were apprehensive at first, but then mustered up the strength to approach the dying rose and mantle picture that changes into the beast).

The Rose Gallery is the one with the music box...the West Wing is the dark room with the 'magical' rose and thunder.

My mistake. Sorry. I saw Rose and thought it was the dark room with the magical rose and thunder.

That is the one that the kids were crying and scared.

Music box room if I remember was bright gold colors.

I don't recall the ballroom being loud when I was there.
First time was dinner in the ballroom, and the second time I sat in the darker room with thunder for lunch. It wasn't crowded main ballroom, but I think I had an early FP.

Good luck whatever you decide.

That is a great idea!!! Thanks for sharing.

We live south of Pittsburgh.

On game days I wear Steelers gear.
At WDW, I wear Disney gear.
While at WDW on game day, I wear this!

Front:

Back:

If you're not a fan of the team, you may not appreciate as much. LOL.
But I'm pretty proud of my handiwork. I made the logo myself and then used iron-on transfer paper.

If we didn't have this unusual warm weather this week I'd be packing tonight. I don't care that it's another 2 weeks away. I can't wait to get out of here!!!!
:cool1:

But thus I've dug into my warmer weather clothes and now need to catch up on laundry again. Tomorrow will be warm again so I'll be pulling out the capris and short sleeve tops that needs to get packed. geesh. :hyper:

Just a matter of time.
We get there at like 8pm at night. But I'll just be happy to walk the grounds and feel the atmosphere of one of my favorite resorts. POFQ
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Why is it every time I plan a vacation just weeks before I leave someone does something stupid that stresses me before I leave?
I think the next vacation I plan I'm going into isolation for a month before we leave. :confused3

Just kidding.....makes me just happy I have something planned.
WDW here I come.

:yay:

13 days left!

Getting super excited for my first Disney trip! Can I be added to the travellers list? Staying at ASM Oct 30th-Nov6th.

Also, does anyone have the link to the Dis'r november 2014 fb group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter