• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***********Official "November 2014" thread- Come Join Us!!!! ************

I will be there in November as well, sort of..

I will be there Nov 30-Dec 5th. I have booked the Holiday Time at Disneyland Tour on Nov 30th.

Can't wait!!

Not too disappointed about Muppet being closed, as I had already seen it twice during my WDW trip, it was already on the list 'nice if I can see it, if not, maybe next time'. Saves time.

10 days till vacation starts. What to do, what to do?

1. Make a list of things still to do (doing it now)
2. Make a list of which reservations are paid in advance
3. Make a packing list
4. Pick up my mother's suitcase
5. Buy mini's
6. Get a haircut.
7. Pack
8. Print all travel papers and reservations

What else...

What days are showing as having the Muppet Vision down? I don't see it on the refurb schedule.

What days are showing as having the Muppet Vision down? I don't see it on the refurb schedule.

It is already as showing closed for refurbishment today and remains so for as long as the park hours have been posted (December 14th).

Corinna

Refreshed the page and the refurb is there. Too bad, we really like Muppet Vision. Other than that, the refurbs don't look too bad right now.

Good thing I make a list of what is already paid in advance, as I forgot that I had already paid for 3 of 4 hotels, instead of 2 :P Which means, more money to spend!

So... I decided to go on vacation 2 days earlier to have the opportunity to take my time in San Diego and La Jolla :) #happy!

4 days of work to go!

Someone had asked about Thanksgiving time meals somewhere on this thread and I just got an email from The Patina Group that owns some Downtown Disney restaurants (Catal, Naples, Uva, Tortilla Jo's) and they have special Winter/Thanksgiving menus that start this week that look yummy. I think they posted them on their website

Lots of squash and my favorite squash ravioli! :)

Anyway, if anyone going in November has a birthday in Nov, sign up for their birthday rewards and you get a $25 certgificate for one of the restaurants.

My bday is Dec so excited to use mine when we go then.

Someone had asked about Thanksgiving time meals somewhere on this thread and I just got an email from The Patina Group that owns some Downtown Disney restaurants (Catal, Naples, Uva, Tortilla Jo's) and they have special Winter/Thanksgiving menus that start this week that look yummy. I think they posted them on their website

Anyway, if anyone going in November has a birthday in Nov, sign up for their birthday rewards and you get a $25 certgificate for one of the restaurants.

I posted the links to all of the Catal/Uva Bar/Naples/Tortilla Jo's menu info yesterday, in the Disneyland at Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread -- HERE.

:santa::santa:

We will be there Nov 24-29th. First time during the Christmas holiday. There is 8 of us all together with one of them being my grandson he is 1.5yrs old and it will be his first trip to Disneyland it will also be two others that are with us first trip to Disneyland. Staying at Anaheim desert inn and suites. :cool1::cool1:

Thanks so much for sharing. I celebrate my 40th birthday on November 14th and just signed up. We love Naples and this will essentially pay for my dinner.

Corinna

OK folks, I'm heartbroken about this but I just had to cancel our reservation for 2 at 5:30 *today* for the Napa Rose chef's counter because our daughter is ill. If anyone wants to jump on the chef's counter at the very last minute, this is your chance.

OK folks, I'm heartbroken about this but I just had to cancel our reservation for 2 at 5:30 *today* for the Napa Rose chef's counter because our daughter is ill. If anyone wants to jump on the chef's counter at the very last minute, this is your chance.

How sad, hope she feels better!

We leave in less than 12 hours!!! Trying to get the last minute packing done and stressing out. Not looking forward to how hot it is supposed to be the first couple days, but I'll be in Disneyland, so who cares!!

How sad, hope she feels better!

We leave in less than 12 hours!!! Trying to get the last minute packing done and stressing out. Not looking forward to how hot it is supposed to be the first couple days, but I'll be in Disneyland, so who cares!!

Ugh I hope it cools off in the next couple weeks! Have fun!

Thanks for this! Just signed my mom up but not sure if I already missed the cut off date for Nov. Her Birthday is Nov 13th and we are going on the 17th. We will see

8.5 more days until we leave home! 11 days until we are in California! 14 days to Disneyland! :cool1: :rotfl: :woohoo: :cloud9: :santa: :dance3: :yay: :banana:

8.5 more days until we leave home! 11 days until we are in California! 14 days to Disneyland! :cool1: :rotfl: :woohoo: :cloud9: :santa: :dance3: :yay: :banana:

:thumbsup2 How exciting! We have 10 more days before we leave! :cool1: DD mentioned to me that we should start watching/re-watching more Disney movies to get us into the mood! :rotfl: Finally saw 'Up' yesterday, what a sweet movie! Semi packed, plane tickets/hotels confirmed, received Photopass Plus, US money exchanged and learning how to use DH SLR camera. :lmao: Also, have to bite the bullet and get our Premium Annual Passes - just trying to hold off paying all that $$$ for it! :)

Does anyone know if World of Color: Winter Dreams will be up and running the weekend of Nov 15-16. I know the disneyland website still says just world of color but I also heard that all the Christmas stuff should be ready by the 13th. Have yet to see that one and would love the full Xmas experience!

Thanks for this! Just signed my mom up but not sure if I already missed the cut off date for Nov. Her Birthday is Nov 13th and we are going on the 17th. We will see

My birthday is a day after your mom's. I signed up yesterday and got my gift certificate within a couple of minutes.

Corinna

Just decided to add lunch at Ariel's for DD and I on the 23rd since DH will be at ESPNzone watching football. DD is excited! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter