***Official November 2013***

We are probably also going to do the Backstage Safari Tour. Any one else done this one?

We are also staying at AKL Kidani, Nov 22-Dec 2, I called to find out about special safaris and found the Nighttime Safari, it's 10-11pm with night vision goggles, right at Kidani! Keeping this a surprise from the fam.

I have a quick question, for those of you with kids do you dress them up in a princess costume for the Christmas party? I was thinking of doing it but wasn't sure?

My dd is going to be 6, so she'll be able to choose, but if she DOES decide to wear a princess dress I will bring along some comfy backup clothes that can double as pajamas since she may fall asleep on the way home.

My DD just turned 3 so we are able to go to the BBB! Our appt is the same day we are going to MVMCP. We will bring her dress w/ us but also have a change of clothes on hand. As much as she loves being a princess around the house I dont know how she will do all day and night dressed up!

My DD just turned 3 so we are able to go to the BBB! Our appt is the same day we are going to MVMCP. We will bring her dress w/ us but also have a change of clothes on hand. As much as she loves being a princess around the house I dont know how she will do all day and night dressed up!

We have an appt at the BBB as well, I did the coach package so I will need to bring there dresses! What day are you doing the party? We are doing the 14:)

My plans as of right now... :rotfl:.... We plan on going on the 21st! I was going to originally go on Sunday the 17th but I thought it would be better at the end of the week to have the memory last a little long for the kids! LOL! I keep reading that the sunday is a down down for the MK but then I read that the party picks up on weekends due to local crowds so I switched it to Thursday. :coffee: u never know, i could switch it back! :upsidedow

how long are you staying for?

did you look into moving your dates up one day you may be able to get a free dining plan we just did thru aaa

My plans as of right now... :rotfl:.... We plan on going on the 21st! I was going to originally go on Sunday the 17th but I thought it would be better at the end of the week to have the memory last a little long for the kids! LOL! I keep reading that the sunday is a down down for the MK but then I read that the party picks up on weekends due to local crowds so I switched it to Thursday. :coffee: u never know, i could switch it back! :upsidedow

how long are you staying for?

We are going 11/12 -11/19

We have decided 2013 likely is not going to happen. We had an unplanned spring break trip to California this year and still have other family visit trips planned this year. But 2014 is on for ILs 50th Anniversary. Y'all enjoy your trips!

Admin, please remove me from the list at the beginning of the thread.

"11/23 - 12/01
momjeeps - ASMo"

Changed our dates to Nov 23-Dec 1 and moved offsite

if I get a FD pin though that seems to be ending on the 23rd we'll be back onsite!

We are arriving on 11/8 but FD doesn't begin for us until the 11th? So they said that had to "split" the vacation into two packages??? Does that sound right to any of you??
First 3 days at one hotel - Disney Port Orleans Riverside...sorry, I am a newbie (Again) and do not have the lingo down. Then AK for the remainder of vacation where the dining will begin....Is there anyway out of this:confused3

did you look into moving your dates up one day you may be able to get a free dining plan we just did thru aaa

Is that anytime during the month of November??? I had to split my hotels because of the expense of staying at the one without FD was as much as the full week with it!:scared:

So we decided to do a split stay this time so we are doing AKV Kidani village for 11/30 to 12/2 and then switching to BLT for 12/2 to 12/8. We have always wanted to try AKV and thought this would be a good way to give it a shot and see how it is. Can't wait to see what animals are out the window!

Also got all my ADR's after a rough start yesterday. I couldn't get the on line system to work at all so had to wait until 7 am to call. Got everything I wanted, even BOG although not the date I wanted. There was only one day my whole week that had a open spot.

We are doing:
Ohana - first time for dinner
Raglan Road
Teppen Edo
Crystal Palace - before park open :)
Grand Floridian Cafe
Rose and Crown - first time
Biergarten
Mama Melrosa - first time
Garden Grill - first time
Be Our Guest - first time

We are probably also going to do the Backstage Safari Tour. Any one else done this one?

Do you always know the park you are going to go to prior to making your ADR's?

Just booked 2 days ago!! 5 days at Caribbean Beach (first time) with free dining!!

November 30th-December 4th!!

didn't think I could swing it...but can't pass up free dining!!

Just booked 2 days ago!! 5 days at Caribbean Beach (first time) with free dining!!

November 30th-December 4th!!

didn't think I could swing it...but can't pass up free dining!!

Congrats on the free dining. Did you get a pin offer by email?? I'm booked and paid going from November 29th - December 5th at Coronado Springs. I have been looking daily for a pin so I can get free dining and upgrade to the WL or YC.

We are arriving on 11/8 but FD doesn't begin for us until the 11th? So they said that had to "split" the vacation into two packages??? Does that sound right to any of you??
First 3 days at one hotel - Disney Port Orleans Riverside...sorry, I am a newbie (Again) and do not have the lingo down. Then AK for the remainder of vacation where the dining will begin....Is there anyway out of this:confused3

Yes, if you want to use free dining, you're stuck with 2 reservations. You have to check-in on a day that's in the promotional period. You can't just have it apply to part of your single reservation. The only "way out" is to push your dates back a few days so that your entire trip starts on the 11th.

Where are you finding free dining offered in November? My aunt and uncle are going November 1 and I haven't seen it posted. How do I help them get it? They are flexible on the start if their vacation so they xan move where needed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter