OFFICIAL New Animal Kingdom Experiences UPDATE 5/28: Reports from first night in Post #2

FWIW,a comment to the wdwnewstoday report states that the delay is due to problems with the Land based projectors.

FWIW,a comment to the wdwnewstoday report states that the delay is due to problems with the Land based projectors.

That's what I think I saw them working on Saturday, 3/19. They were working on some things on poles near the sound booth tower. I couldn't see too many people working on the rest of it, but there's a wall, and I am short. However, I could definitely see multiple people working on the pole things.

FIXED TYPO.

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but I'll be in WDW April 13-17. I read that there could possibly be an AP preview night on April 16... I've never signed up for something like this before as all the AP previews have always been when I'm not in WDW. Will a link pop up in MDE?

Thanks for any info.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...httime-experiences-at-disneys-animal-kingdom/

dumpster-garbage-fire-gif.0.gif

Just read this :(

Update on Nighttime Experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park

With the expansion of Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, we’re excited to give Guests even more opportunities to celebrate the magic of animals and nature as day turns into night. While we’d hoped to debut these offerings on April 22, unfortunately, they will not open as planned on that date as we give the team more time to bring these innovative experiences to life in a way we know will exceed our guests’ expectations.

We’ll share more information about timing on Disney Travel News by mid- to late May.

It is a shame that it got pushed back but the video they posted of the TOL is amazing. I hope the wait will be worth it.

I feel so sorry for the CMs who have had to field all the calls. And for those with April reservations. But glad you finally have some firm info, and it does look like it'll be great once it's a go.

Not going to say I'm surprised by this, but I'm bummed. We will be there late May and apparently will miss all of these new things now. We are thinking we won't be back for a few years due to all the changes/price increases/kids growing older so it will be awhile before we would get to see these now. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter