• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OFFICIAL New Animal Kingdom Experiences UPDATE 5/28: Reports from first night in Post #2

I wish Disney would make up their mind about RoL Preview Parties!lol:)

Now I may have to take that $100.00 RoL Preview money back out of my Outdoor Kitchen budget to pay for the April 15 Premium Passholder event!lol:)

Do you think Passholders will get an email if this happens or will it just "pop up" on the Passholder site or Disney Parks Blog?

I wish Disney would make up their mind about RoL Preview Parties!lol:)

Now I may have to take that $100.00 RoL Preview money back out of my Outdoor Kitchen budget to pay for the April 15 Premium Passholder event!lol:)

Do you think Passholders will get an email if this happens or will it just "pop up" on the Passholder site or Disney Parks Blog?

I would not count on an email at all.

Several people have been told specifically to watch the parks blog tomorrow. That's what I'm going to do.

Update in first post about preview parties.

Well, I guess I am back to constantly checking for news. :bored:

Thanks for the update.

:offtopic: Sooooo, I just read that the MK railroad is closed from April 11th to the 23rd? Did that get pushed from an earlier time? I checked to see if it was open before we booked and I thought it was, how did I miss this? Anyone? :(

Edit - D'oh! Meant to post this in the monster ROL thread where the line between off topic and on topic is more blurry! Sorry!

Oh No! :( Not something I do very often, but was planning on riding this trip.

Latest I've heard. Don't expect those preview wdwnt posted. The only event still on the table is 4/19 which is media/corporate related. I'm even hearing the opening might be pushed back until the 26th or later.

Well, I guess I am back to constantly checking for news. :bored:

Thanks for the update.

Oh No! :( Not something I do very often, but was planning on riding this trip.

:offtopic: We absolutely love the train. I don't know why but we just do. I'm having a hard time recovering from this latest blow to our April trip...

Latest I've heard. Don't expect those preview wdwnt posted. The only event still on the table is 4/19 which is media/corporate related. I'm even hearing the opening might be pushed back until the 26th or later.

I cannot process this information....sigh...I need my fainting couch again... :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter