• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Napoleon Dynamite Fan Thread

soccercruiser87

Teen Board Moderator
this is where DISers who like the movie Napoleon Dynamite can talk about the movie and stuff....i know the movie is a little different but that is what makes it funny lol...

center_napdyn.jpg

1697539.jpg

VOTE FOR PEDRO

My daughters LOVE :love: this movie

I however don't get it i guess cause i didn't find it funny but
they even had a special showing at school

maybe I'm too old :rolleyes:

My teens were into it too a few weeks ago. I just thought it was a big joke.
I guess I am officially over the hill now.

DH and I didn't really get it either. There were some funny lines, I guess. I could have sworn that the movie was set in 1985 though. The only thing to the contrary was the brother on the internet.

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! Everyone in school once a day repeats a line from this movie. Today we were disscussing about the liger that was bred. My favorite line is the pick up line : "I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to. "
:rotfl2:
when ever i see 1% milk i laugh. :rotfl2:

and this one kid from my school can pull napoleon'as sweet moves from pedro's campaign :dancer:
it so funny!!!!!!

I liked the movie!! It was weird, but there were some really funny, funny parts. :teeth:

Pedro offers you his protection.

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite part was when napolean danced for pedros campaign

and i liked the locker room part about the wolverines :rotfl2:

OMGosh!! My son kept telling us how funny this movie was, so we got it for him for Christmas. We watched it that night over my DH cousins house with their kids....WE LAUGHED SO HARD OUR STOMACHS HURT!!

I think it depends on who you watch it with.

Lafawnduh is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm 100% positive that she is my soul mate. Don't worry Napoleon, I'm sure there's a hot babe out there for you too. Peace out.

YESSSSSSSS!!!

the first time I saw the movie my friend and I were like-what the heck is this?
and then we started quoting it and know everytime I watch it, i just die from laughing.

my new favorite line is-
Is she hawt?
(Pedro says it when Napoleon is telling him about his "girlfriend" that's a model where he uses the pic from glamour shots that Deb gave him)

soooo many funny lines it, I just love it.

the spelling of Lafawnduh's name is GREATNESS....lol

Believe it or not....we know a boy in my son's class who IS Napoleon! When we watched the movie, every scene we looked at each other and said the writer's had to have written it about this kid! He hasn't seen it yet, but all the kids in high school are calling him Napoleon now. He doesn't have the brother, though. This kid even looks like Napoleon, except his hair is blond and straight.

I watched it this weekend and thought it was pretty funny. Poor kid.

Well I saw this as a double feature with Open Water and this movie was the second feature. I have never been so relieved to get away from sharks and into something like this. I loved this movie and the brother's on-line girlfriend LaFonda.

So you guys having a killer time in here? :)

I love this movie...LOL...I can see a bit of my personality come through...but was embarrassed at the scene where Napolean gave the girl he liked a portrait of her that he drew...just a couple weeks before I rented the movie (to see it for the first time) I gave my OWN crush a drawing of him...LOL...because I knew he, and people he worked with all saw the movie, I was so embarrassed!!! Frickin Idiot! GOSH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter