"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moana is going to be at the Party!!!! My little girl who will be newly turned 7 and dressed up and at her first visit to Disney will lose her mind when she gets to see her favorite character!!!!!

Moana is going to be at the Party!!!! My little girl who will be newly turned 7 and dressed up and at her first visit to Disney will lose her mind when she gets to see her favorite character!!!!!

I've also got a 7 year old who is all about Moana so I'll be curious to hear how the wait is to see her. Please update once you've tried it.

The (non-Disney official) post I saw did show the princes with Snow and Aurora. It also listed all 3 ducks together (Scrooge, Donald and Daisy), which is definitely not how it’s been in the past. Where did you see no princes??

Chip & Co. didn't list Prince w/Snow White and another website, can't remember. I noticed the ducks listed differently too.

How early do you need to camp out to get good spots for the parades (both first and second) and the Holiday Wishes? Trying to determine how logistically to be able to see both parades, Wishes, and each of the stage shows (Frozen, MMMC & Tomorrowland), all in the same night... and seems like it might depend on how early you need to be set up for each to get a decent look.

Last time we did it, we scoped out a spot in Tomorrowland and basically made a home base because here's the other thing to consider: small people get tired out. I'm thinking this time we'll end up scoping a spot on the parade route and tucking in and I'll drag small girls to see Moana. They'd wait seriously like the WHOLE party if I let them to go see her.

The party map mentions A Frozen Holiday Wish showing at 8:15pm. So is there still another show at 6:15? Maybe they don't list the 6:15 one because it's not within party hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter