"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo things got released for characters and attractions! One of my biggest worries was erased since splash mountain will be open during my party!!! Now to just make a game plan around my dessert party

I'd kinda hoped Belle and Beast would be together, but I'm sure he's busy at Be Our Guest. Hoping to see Moana when I go.

Has anyone had any issues when they link a special event ticket on a day that they are using a park ticket as well? I just purchased our MVMCP tickets. We will be in Epcot that day and then going to the party that afternoon. I'm not trying to get any fastpasses right now because we will using them at Epcot

On the other hand here's my gameplan...

• Go to Main Street Train Station and Watch 2nd OUACT Parade from there (11:00 PM)
  • Jingle Cruise
  • Cookies/Cocoa (as time allows)
  • 11:55 PM - Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration

I could see myself heading back to Wilderness Lodge by 12:20-12:45 AM - Boat to WL
Last year we watched the 2nd parade from the end of Main Street (by the Emporium). We then headed to JC and it was closed when we arrived. I don’t feel like we took our time getting there (though I do have 2 young children) it’s just a bear going against all that traffic on Main Street. And since you’re watching from the end of the route, the parade won’t get to you until 11:20 or so and won’t be over until 11:40ish. Even if you make it to JC in time you won’t be off the ride in time to see the final stage show. Other than that, your plan seems great!!!

Probably a silly question but I'm going to ask it anyway...

I see things about a wristband that shows you have a ticket for the party, but how/where do we get those? I'd rather know now than feel like I'm scrambling once we're there.

I see things about a wristband that shows you have a ticket for the party, but how/where do we get those? I'd rather know now than feel like I'm scrambling once we're there.

You have to have a wristband to stay in the park for the party. Last year you could get them at tortuga tavern (adventureland), phillharmagic (fantasyland) and buzz lightyear (tomorrowland). You could also get them at the main entrance. We will have to wait for the parties to start to see if the locations are the same this year. Without the band, you can't get on any rides. Plus cast members randomly check as you walk around. It's how they know you paid for the special ticket for the party.

See Post
You have to have a wristband to stay in the park for the party. Last year you could get them at tortuga tavern (adventureland), phillharmagic (fantasyland) and buzz lightyear (tomorrowland). You could also get them at the main entrance. We will have to wait for the parties to start to see if the locations are the same this year. Without the band, you can't get on any rides. Plus cast members randomly check as you walk around. It's how they know you paid for the special ticket for the party.

See Post #1 for Locations. Info released last week (if already inside MK).

Has anyone had any issues when they link a special event ticket on a day that they are using a park ticket as well? I just purchased our MVMCP tickets. We will be in Epcot that day and then going to the party that afternoon. I'm not trying to get any fastpasses right now because we will using them at Epcot

If both in MDE, both linked to MB. Separate entry for @ MK for MVMCP (entry to right with signs).

When enter party/scan MB or ticket for entry, you are given a wristband and party map.

Woo hoo things got released for characters and attractions! One of my biggest worries was erased since splash mountain will be open during my party!!! Now to just make a game plan around my dessert party

@PuppyJonathan Are you planning on watching the first parade if you're doing the dessert party? I was planning on doing this and watching from the main street area but just wondering if others might think it was feasible given the timing of the parade and start of the party?

I find it interesting there are no characters listed in Storybook currently, is that just cause they generalized all into FantasyLand? see the MAP WOULD HELP

Sorry guys work is making me insane and I just want to see the map already!

The only character I really would like to meet is Scrooge McDuck. This will be our first party ever, anyone know how popular he is or average wait times?

The only character I really would like to meet is Scrooge McDuck. This will be our first party ever, anyone know how popular he is or average wait times?

An hour would be a good average. Line up for him around 6:20 and you'll see him right around 7 when he comes out and you won't waste any party time waiting.

I find it interesting there are no characters listed in Storybook currently, is that just cause they generalized all into FantasyLand? see the MAP WOULD HELP

Sorry guys work is making me insane and I just want to see the map already!

@FinnsMom7 - I noticed that too. That's why Post #1 Characters looks messy. wdwmagic listed characters like that last year too, but they had more specific locations, i.e. Storybook Circus, PFH. Will clean it up tomorrow night/Friday.

@FinnsMom7 - I noticed that too. That's why Post #1 Characters looks messy. wdwmagic listed characters like that last year too, but they had more specific locations, i.e. Storybook Circus, PFH. Will clean it up tomorrow night/Friday.
Was in no way critiquing your AMAZING and MUCH APPRECIATED posting/work - just cranky today in general LOL

Was in no way critiquing your AMAZING and MUCH APPRECIATED posting/work - just cranky today in general LOL

@FinnsMom7 - :santa: Didn't take it as a criticism. Just cranky myself. Disney's official website typically has the attractions on it, and it doesn't, but it does (did) for MNSSHP. And just noticed no Tinkerbell. Seriously? And party tomorrow, and no one has a party map seriously. No MVMCP MB. Ugh! Where are the Magic Shots Disney? Holiday MVMCP treats listed, but not on DPB with photos and descriptions. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter