• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! So excited for our party on the 28th!!! I was wondering if anyone knew if there were handicap viewing areas for the castle show, parade and/or fireworks? I know the parade usually has handicap spots roped off for the regular FOF parade so I imagine that would stay the same for the party but just wanted to know if anyone could confirm. Thanks!

Just bought my ticket for 12/10! This will be my first hard ticket party, so I'm very excited!

Does anyone know if the tickets are sold out please? I just tried to buy them but cannot find where I should purchase them :( any between 26th nov - 10th dec would be good

Does anyone know if the tickets are sold out please? I just tried to buy them but cannot find where I should purchase them :( any between 26th nov - 10th dec would be good

Link OP listed. Also, Post #1 lists Sold Out Parties, Only 11/9 has sold out so far, and that's noted on the website as well. You are good for your dates. :santa:

HELP! Is this doable for the 28th? The only characters we’re interested in meeting are Santa Goofy (we’re lining up around 5:40pm, as soon as we’re done with Pooh) and the Dwarfs, which we’re meeting during the second parade.

Since we’re going to 3 parties we can skip H!Wishes as well, but I believe we can get a good spot around the bridge from Liberty Square when we leave CHH.

The second party will be dedicated to Characters (Scrooge, Sandy Claws, Santa, Mickey, Minnie) with a late showing of Merriest Celebration and A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas.

For the third party we want to eat as many cookies as possible, go to Club Tinsel and see Holiday Wishes and the second parade from a prime spot.23032627_10215147093258555_8952599672136361282_n.jpg

Help! I have a ADR for BOG at 6:30 on party night but have a chance to get one at 4:30. We are wanting to do the fireworks, parade and Mickey/Minnie thing but the M&G are not really our thing. What time would you pick? I think 4:30 may be to early but I don't want to take up to much party time. We will be in the park all day after our big California Grill Brunch (may not be hungry at 4:30).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter