"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought tix for 11/28 & I'm super excited. I plan to attend the 2nd parade - can someone tell me if there is handicapped seating available like the FOF parade? My past 2 trips I would arrive with my mom (in her scooter) across from the Hall of Presidents about an hour prior to the parade. One person was allowed to stay with her. I'm just trying to figure out if this is the only spot or not. This is the first time we are attending any party and I'm trying to come up with a plan.

We're going three times, so hopefully that'll give us time to space out what we want to do. Like we can have a day for meeting our characters, the other for watching shows and the final one for enjoying the cookies etc :)

I'm feeling festive already just thinking about these parties :D
We're also going to three parties! We're only interested in meeting 9 characters in total and our plan is to meet 6 characters on the first party and 3 in the second one. The last party we're just there to enjoy the festivities!

What is the Etsy seller for the ears? They are adorable!

Love! Would you be willing to share the Etsy sellers for the bows and shirts? They are amazing!!!

Thanks! The ears are from MadiMosBows and the shirts are from The Magical Feather both on etsy. Sorry I tired putting in the link and for some reason it subs the link with some weird third party reseller with nothing even remotely similar.

Last edited:
We booked our MVMCP tickets for ever ago, right after I booked our trip package and park hoppers. They are showing on My Disney Experience. Should I be receiving a hard ticket in the mail? I've seen reports of people getting them. We got our magic bands yesterday, but still no MVMCP tickets. Or can these be printed off? Or are they automatically tied to our magic bands?

We booked our MVMCP tickets for ever ago, right after I booked our trip package and park hoppers. They are showing on My Disney Experience. Should I be receiving a hard ticket in the mail? I've seen reports of people getting them. We got our magic bands yesterday, but still no MVMCP tickets. Or can these be printed off? Or are they automatically tied to our magic bands?

I think they're automatically tied to your magic band. If you on the website and log in, it should say under your tickets section. If it does then you can just scan your magic band and the censor will find the ticket through that.

If showing in MDE, then they are linked, so tied to MB --- ONLY need to scan MB at entry to MVMCP. When purchasing tickets there where 3 options: print @ home, mail (free/Green RFID Card), & express mail (fee). Do you have your email confirmation? If so, check to see if mail option listed.

I received my "tickets" (Greed RFID Card) within 7D which is the typical mail time for free option, 7-10D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter