"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did everyone who purchased tickets to MVMCP get hard tickets mailed to them? I never did and I bought them on opening day. I do see them on my MDE. Could it have been something that I chose NOT to receive when I purchased them? I am just wondering if I will be let in with no problem NOT having a hard ticket.
We bought ours a day or two after they went on sale and we got them within a week or two. We ordered online but i can't remember if there was an option for electronic delivery.

You would have had to specifically request them to be mailed. The delivery option defaults to electronic. If you didn't change it, you won't get a hard ticket.

Did everyone who purchased tickets to MVMCP get hard tickets mailed to them? I never did and I bought them on opening day. I do see them on my MDE. Could it have been something that I chose NOT to receive when I purchased them? I am just wondering if I will be let in with no problem NOT having a hard ticket.
I received the electronic kind, emailed when I purchased through my TA. Uploaded the numbers right into MDE and my tickets are there now, don't have "hard tickets".

Wil party goers still be allowed to enter at 4:00 using their party ticket? People with small children will certainly lose out if they can't. My grandson will only make it to the 1st parade.

Wil party goers still be allowed to enter at 4:00 using their party ticket? People with small children will certainly lose out if they can't. My grandson will only make it to the 1st parade.

Just in case you haven't had time to read through the thread... post #1 is accurate as of date. Yes, there were issues with MNSSHP FP+ and concerns with entering @ 4, and park closing @ 6pm which we now know is only for MVMCP, not MNSSHP. There are emails from Disney stating you can enter @ 4 (see previous posts @ post with attachment if you would like to see these emails) for MNSSHP. However, we may not actually know until the 1st MNSSHP. And be mindful MVMCP could be different from MNSSHP as seen with this year's info. So might not know until 1st MVMCP. Also, remember the 4pm early entrance was never advertised by Disney just on Dis and other websites/blogs that knew of this practice/perk. Please note all details of concern mentioned have been about MNSSHP with PP speculating about MVMCP.

Post #1 & 2 will always have the most up to date info; based on Disney news releases, in the know websites (KtP, allears, TP, Chip & Co., etc.) and actual reports from people.

Hope this helps!

Just in case you haven't had time to read through the thread... post #1 is accurate as of date. Yes, there were issues with MNSSHP FP+ and concerns with entering @ 4, and park closing @ 6pm which we now know is only for MVMCP, not MNSSHP. There are emails from Disney stating you can enter @ 4 (see previous posts @ post with attachment if you would like to see these emails) for MNSSHP. However, we may not actually know until the 1st MNSSHP. And be mindful MVMCP could be different from MNSSHP as seen with this year's info. So might not know until 1st MVMCP. Also, remember the 4pm early entrance was never advertised by Disney just on Dis and other websites/blogs that knew of this practice/perk. Please note all details of concern mentioned have been about MNSSHP with PP speculating about MVMCP.

Post #1 & 2 will always have the most up to date info; based on Disney news releases, in the know websites (KtP, allears, TP, Chip & Co., etc.) and actual reports from people.

Hope this helps!
Thank you, I've read thru so many times my head is spinning, I think you're right, I'll just wait until the first party to see how it goes. I should be ok waiting until then to purchase my tickets.

Thank you, I've read thru so many times my head is spinning, I think you're right, I'll just wait until the first party to see how it goes. I should be ok waiting until then to purchase my tickets.

You're welcome!
You should be fine waiting to purchase.
Post #3...See dates tickets actually sold out on.
"Official" 2016 MVMCP Thread
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...ave-yourself-a-very-mickey-christmas.3476594/

2016 MVMCP Dates
November: 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 27 & 29
December: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18 & 22

Sold Out Dates: November 18 (11/16); December 16 (12/15), 18 (11/30), 22 (11/29)

Excited for our first party! We are taking a 6am flight into MCO on the first night of the party so I figure that's a bad night to do it. I figured Sunday was best- less crowded and our flight isn't til 3pm next day. But let's say forecast calls for rain. Is it even possible to exchange? Am I better off buying at the door for that weekend? (Kind of a bummer as I'll have an AP for the first time and could use the discount. Thanks all!

New reply from the Moms' Panel here: https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney...page-mention-timing-event-pm-midnight-344975/
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party officially begins at 7:00 pm on the party nights and typically ends at midnight. I have witnessed Guests coming for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party being allowed to enter the Magic Kingdom Park as early as 4:00 pm on the night of the party with their Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party ticket, but it is up to the discretion of Disney if they offer this early entry or not.

Clear as mud. People need a policy they can plan around.

I think they have every plan of opening at 4 but don't want people to all show up at 4. They want the crowd to be dispersed over those 3 hours. But this wishy washy stuff just looks and sounds ridiculous.

They could just sell tiers of tickets to make early entry time official. For an extra $5, you can come in at 6:30, $10 for 6:00, etc. What a deal!

Clear as mud. People need a policy they can plan around.

I think they have every plan of opening at 4 but don't want people to all show up at 4. They want the crowd to be dispersed over those 3 hours. But this wishy washy stuff just looks and sounds ridiculous.
I agree about them wanting to slowly admit the crowd. I also think it is to prevent more and more people from showing up at 3-3:30. There are so many people here on he boards who recommend arriving that early to be at the front of the MNSSHP or MVMCP crowd and get in as soon as Disney opens the party entrances. Disney may be trying to counteract people arriving earlier and earlier each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter