"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

Wait times during the party should be significantly lower than a regular night at MK. Not sure about specific times for specific rides.

Heading to MVMCP on Dec 1st!
DH, DD11, DD9, DD7, DD3 and me! :santa:

We surprise the kids with news about the whole trip tomorrow night!

Bit the bullet and bought the tix for me and hubby on 12/11. So now we'll be going on 12/10 & 12/11. It'll be our first MVMCPs ever.

Anyone know what the wait times might look like for Flynn and Rapunzel? I wasn't really planning to do any character meets, but my daughter's favorite princess is Rapunzel and I was thinking a cast iron frying pan signed by Rapunzel and Flynn might be worth the wait.

Been going to Disney for almost 13 years and this is the first year for us to go to the Christmas Party!!

Best friend, DBF, and myself will be going to the Sunday Dec 6th party.

Our plan is to do one character meet and greet, as many rides as we can, the fireworks and later parade. Any advice on when to head to watch the fireworks and where?

Thanks!!

We will be at MVMCP on December 3rd - my MIL LOVES Christmas so we are all very excited! We do have a BoG Dinner ADR at 7:05pm, will we regret that? It was the only time I could get for all 6 of us...

We will be at MVMCP on December 3rd - my MIL LOVES Christmas so we are all very excited! We do have a BoG Dinner ADR at 7:05pm, will we regret that? It was the only time I could get for all 6 of us...
I personally don't like spending party time eating. And you will be losing 60-90 minutes of the party just as it starts. I'd definitely keep checking for an earlier time (or different date), and would consider canceling, especially if you wanted to line up for the dwarfs or Sandy Claws, as their lines will be very long by the time you exit.

Going to be there on 12/13 and I'd like to get 2 of the limited edition MVMCP magic bands but I'm afraid they'll be sold out by the time I get there? Is that likely? Anyway of getting them early? (aside from going ahead of time...)

I personally don't like spending party time eating. And you will be losing 60-90 minutes of the party just as it starts. I'd definitely keep checking for an earlier time (or different date), and would consider canceling, especially if you wanted to line up for the dwarfs or Sandy Claws, as their lines will be very long by the time you exit.

Thanks for the advice, I had a feeling it wasn't going to be a good fit.

Going to be there on 12/13 and I'd like to get 2 of the limited edition MVMCP magic bands but I'm afraid they'll be sold out by the time I get there? Is that likely? Anyway of getting them early? (aside from going ahead of time...)

I saw ones from last year's MVMCP in the stores in MK on NYE, so it seems they didn't sell out last year. I almost bought one (not knowing we'd be going this year) but I'm happy I didn't so I can get one this time! They were very cute too.

Bought our tickets for the 3rd! (YAY!) And we received the hard cards in the mail. Sorry if this has been answered, but since we plan on doing MK all day this day, do we need to bring the cards in with us, and have them scanned at 7pm or sometime prior to get the wristbands?? Thanks!

Bought our tickets for the 3rd! (YAY!) And we received the hard cards in the mail. Sorry if this has been answered, but since we plan on doing MK all day this day, do we need to bring the cards in with us, and have them scanned at 7pm or sometime prior to get the wristbands?? Thanks!
Yes, you'll need to bring the party cards to get your wristbands for the party. If you forget them, you'll probably have to show your id at guest services so they can confirm that you have tickets. Not sure why it's not all on our magic bands. Without party tickets, guests have to leave at 7pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter