• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

Ok I'll update he thread tonight if anyone else wants to add their plans in!

What are you guys most excited to see and do???

Since I've seen all the Christmas characters I'll try to focus more on the parades this year trying to see them twice as well as maybe try to go to a dance party which I completely missed.

Since I've seen all the Christmas characters I'll try to focus more on the parades this year trying to see them twice as well as maybe try to go to a dance party which I completely missed.
Dd really wants to meet sandy claws, and I want to see the parade and fireworks. I think DH may abandon us and just go off to ride rides With short lines all evening. Lol.

This will be my first party so I'm looking forward to it all! Honestly, I just can't wait to see everything decorated for Christmas and all the cute details they'll include in decorating the park!

I'll be at the Dec 1 party with DH and DD, 5 years old. My parents are coming too and it will be the first MVMCP for all of us. We love meeting characters so that will be our focus!

I'll be at the Dec 1 party with DH and DD, 5 years old. My parents are coming too and it will be the first MVMCP for all of us. We love meeting characters so that will be our focus!

That was my focus read my review from last year so you can hit them all :). The BEST to me was Scrooge Donald and Daisy :)

I am most excited for characters! I hope there are some new rare ones since we went a few years ago!

Other than that, I just plan on staring at the lit up castle for 2 hours straight. I could stare at that Christmas castle forever.

We will arrive at Disney on the 12th of Dec. Thinking of doing party on 15th. Just me, DD12 and DS16. 1st Christmas visit after several June trips. Already very excited to see the World decked out in holiday cheer!
It's official, changed my travel dates to coincide with free dining and bought our tickets for Dec 15th. I'm so excited I can't stand it. It's so far away!

Our group will be attending November 12th. There will be 18 of us total ranging from 6 weeks to 72 years young. :teeth:

Other than that, I just plan on staring at the lit up castle for 2 hours straight. I could stare at that Christmas castle forever.

This is me, lol! I love watching the castle all night, it is so beatuiful! My daughter laughs at me cause i can't stop taking pics of it with my iphone, either, wanting to capture that perfect pic! I haven't seen the castle without the castle dream lights in several years, at least, now, and it will definitely look different when we go in May for the 24 hr day! I just keep looking back for one 'last look', especially on our last night of the trip!

Hello from DFW! My son and I (7 y.o) plan on attending December 14th-20th! Just waiting to get a quote from a TA to compare with expedia and then we're pulling the plug. I keep saying we but he has no idea I'm planning this, I'm so excited!!!! Hello again!!!

This is me, lol! I love watching the castle all night, it is so beatuiful! My daughter laughs at me cause i can't stop taking pics of it with my iphone, either, wanting to capture that perfect pic! I haven't seen the castle without the castle dream lights in several years, at least, now, and it will definitely look different when we go in May for the 24 hr day! I just keep looking back for one 'last look', especially on our last night of the trip!

Which party are you going to? I'll be at the first. If we're both there we can gawk together! I'm also going to the 24 hour party!! So excited :)

After December 18th, are most the things available at the party free in the park on a daily basis? We will be there 15th through the 21st and I just wanted to know if it is worth still purchasing a ticket to the Christmas party or not? I would love to go regardless but the DH would probably want to save the money if it will be full of things we will get to see the rest of the trip anyway. Thanks!

We're so there! Not 100% sure which day we're going yet, but most likely looking like Thursday, Nov. 19th. This will be our third time, and we wouldn't miss it for anything!

When it comes to the princes with princesses in Fairy tale hall, I know Cinderella and Rapunzel have their princes, was there anyone extra with Anna and Elsa on their side? I can't remember from last years thread but I didn't think so...

I'm most excited about the parade. The kids are looking forward to the hot chocolate and cookies. And, I think DH will probably ditch us for the rides, too. We aren't big character-seekers, but I would really like to meet Scrooge, Donald, and Daisy.

This is our first Christmas party so I can not wait to see it all. We were in awe at the Halloween party so I am excited to see what lengths Disney goes to for Christmas. Is Cinderella's carriage out for this party as well? I would love a Christmas family photo in front of it!

This is our first Christmas party so I can not wait to see it all. We were in awe at the Halloween party so I am excited to see what lengths Disney goes to for Christmas. Is Cinderella's carriage out for this party as well? I would love a Christmas family photo in front of it!

We went to MVMCP in 2008, 2010, 2011, and 2012. The carriage was not out for any of those. It wasn't out for MVMCP or MNSSHP in 2013 either.

That said, nobody knows what they will do from one year to the next. And this is a different carriage too, so who know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter