Official May Countdown Thread! Post your dates here!

More backsacks:

SANY5821.jpg

SANY5823.jpg

SANY5807.jpg

SANY5805.jpg

SANY5825.jpg

SANY5824.jpg

SANY5809.jpg

SANY5810.jpg

SANY5813.jpg

SANY5814.jpg

SANY5800.jpg

SANY5802.jpg

SANY5803.jpg

As I said, I'll be making more this weekend. I know that I'll have one Cars themed, one recycle themed and another animal Mickey head as well as others. I'll post pictures when they are done.

wow -- that one is my favorite ...nice and classic!

Thank you! My daughter and I keep saying "I'm keeping this one if it doesn't sell." and then, of course, it sells. These backsacks have helped to pay for almost half of our Disney vacation so I can live without one particular backsack.

Thank you! My daughter and I keep saying "I'm keeping this one if it doesn't sell." and then, of course, it sells. These backsacks have helped to pay for almost half of our Disney vacation so I can live without one particular backsack.

Cool! the others you posted are really cute too...love the floral ones.

You are very creative!

I have to agree....the closer the trip is the slower the pace!! It's so hard! I am keeping busy (and obsessed!!) by working on my Disney binder but it's almost done!!

POP Century
May 28-June 5th!!

We just booked a Studio at Kidani for May 20-23! I'm so excited! But now I have tons of planning to do, we usually book our trips months in advance!

I have to agree....the closer the trip is the slower the pace!! It's so hard! I am keeping busy (and obsessed!!) by working on my Disney binder but it's almost done!!

POP Century
May 28-June 5th!!

I'm doing a Disney binder too--actually mine is more of a smallish journal. Are you going to post pictures when you're done? I'm hoping to finish mine tonight so I can share some pics!! :) You should do the same...

We're going to be at the Beach Club May 26-31, then on to Universal for Harry Potter. This will be our second DW trip. We just told the kids (Jackson, 10 and Skylar, 8). They were so happy they attacked us with hugs--and my son wiped away tears of joy. We were going to wait and spring it on the way to the airport, but I feel like our vacation has already begun! They are busily poring over maps and planning. We're all very, very excited.

Congrats to everyone who joined the May club! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to hop in and say as of April 1st I am ALL PAID OFF! :woohoo: Now that they have my money it had BETTER start feeling real! :lmao:

I'm doing a Disney binder too--actually mine is more of a smallish journal. Are you going to post pictures when you're done? I'm hoping to finish mine tonight so I can share some pics!! :) You should do the same...

I am thinking about posting pictures!! I look forward to seeing yours! I have been inspired by the ladies on the binder thread. I'm having so much fun working on mine!!

Please post pics of your binders/journals! I'd love to see them!

I just do a Word document and decorate the front page with Disney stickers.

40 days here!!

FD at the POP - May 25th to May 31st. If the kids get out of school early we may try to get there on the 24th. Can't wait to burn up all those snack credits!!!

Just received some Mickey Mail today:cool1:!!!!!! WOOT WOOT.....getting closer!

I am thinking about posting pictures!! I look forward to seeing yours! I have been inspired by the ladies on the binder thread. I'm having so much fun working on mine!!

Please post pics of your binders/journals! I'd love to see them!

I just do a Word document and decorate the front page with Disney stickers.

40 days here!!

Just posted pics of my planning journal on my PTR. It's on the last page...enjoy! :)

WooHoo....one month....so excited can't wait. It is so funny, we were just there in September and I am acting like it has been years since we were last there. I get like this everytime we go, however I am not like this whenever we go to anywhere else on vacation :confused3. Oh well. :goodvibes

Just joined Weight Watchers and I'm hoping some pounds off and extra exercise will prep me for some walking at the World!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter