***Official May 2023 Thread***

Family trips are so much fun though! I hope you guys have an amazing time!
Oh I love it! Especially seeing the excitement of the newest additions(twin 3 year old nephews and 5 year old niece). I cannot wait to see their faces. My son and nice were 2 and a half when we went in 2015 so a totally different experience with them being 10 now. I know it will be awesome, just feels like herding cats during the planning process sometimes LOL!

8 days and I am still searching for the “perfect” crossbody/ Fanny pack ! And I keep looking to change times for 2 of my adrs. Haven’t started the packing piles yet but that is next. I always pull out everything I might want to pack then try and pare it down as I am packing.

It's always the last month that feels the longest! I usually pass it by modifying ADR's approximately 72 times a day, shopping for vacation clothes and packing far too early to be considered sane 😂
Hahaha I literally just modified ours again. I have not found the time I wanted so I took what I could get and keep checking back

8 days and I am still searching for the “perfect” crossbody/ Fanny pack ! And I keep looking to change times for 2 of my adrs. Haven’t started the packing piles yet but that is next. I always pull out everything I might want to pack then try and pare it down as I am packing.
I just got one on Etsy. I am pooh sized and needed it extra long. The lady was a doll and mailed it overnight from Canada!

Reactions: DLo
I’m glad for the HS extension, but I had really hoped that they would push MK to 11:00 closing. The closer it gets without changing makes me think it’s going to hold at 10.
We were die hard extra magic hours people and loved the midnight-3 am late nights of years ago. My now grown sons still talk about riding Space Mountain for the first time at 2:30 in the morning! Still hoping for an 11 pm extension at MK so we get those 11 pm-1 am later hours!

We were die hard extra magic hours people and loved the midnight-3 am late nights of years ago. My now grown sons still talk about riding Space Mountain for the first time at 2:30 in the morning! Still hoping for an 11 pm extension at MK so we get those 11 pm-1 am later hours!
My family too ! We had to take a picture on the way out of the castle at 3 am and rode big thunder mountain over and over again . Oh , the good old days !
Also , with you on extending the hours. I think I am going the week before you so not holding out hope .

I’m glad for the HS extension, but I had really hoped that they would push MK to 11:00 closing. The closer it gets without changing makes me think it’s going to hold at 10.
Our 1st park day is the 23rd so the current changes won't affect us, but hopefully it's a sign we could get hours extended for us a bit, too. We have the post-dessert party at MK so I'm really hoping that 10pm close will move to 11 so we can fit a couple more rides in as most people are leaving. I don't think we have the stamina to do EEH, but just not having to be finished right at 10 would be nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter