***Official May 2022 thread***

We are booked May 20-26 at Contemporary. (4th time's the charm - this is the 4th rescheduling of this trip)

We havent picked our exact dates yet but we are going on our first friends only trip and our first may trip this may. Excited to join the group. Most likely staying at swolphin but will update once we know for sure our dates.

I am back to work today. Kids are back to school. We are so excited about the trip in May. Well, almost all of us. My mama heart is not ready to watch my Son walk across the stage to graduate highschool. We are going to Disney to celebrate. It may be the last family vacation for a while; he’s looking to join the Military.
Good luck today everyone in your adventures! May the pixie dust be with you🥰

Looks like May travel date discounts were announced today! Those of us at the Poly are out of luck but hope everyone else can grab one!
If you have an annual pass you might find a Poly discount. I was disappointed to see no discount for Contemporary on the general public list but was able to apply AP discount to my Contemporary reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter