*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

Even with a room only ressie you should get a conformation package with your ressie # and Arrival date and who is in your party.

Oh okay, that's why we don't have it-we're renting DVC points, so our room stuff was scanned and e-mailed to me by the guy we're renting from :goodvibes

I don't think that you get Mickey Mail if you are not taking Magical Express. We havn't gotten any Mickey Mail and we are not taking the ME to Disney World. We asked for our room conformation via email :-)

Hey Guys! I just found out we are going on a last minute trip May 1-7! That is in three weeks!!!! I am so excited!! My parents decided to take myself, my sister and our kids. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside! I have never been the first week of May before. How are the crowds and weather? Thanks in advance! We got our Park Hoppers in yesterday! I am so excited, I can barely stand it! :banana:

Hey Guys! I just found out we are going on a last minute trip May 1-7! That is in three weeks!!!! I am so excited!! My parents decided to take myself, my sister and our kids. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside! I have never been the first week of May before. How are the crowds and weather? Thanks in advance! We got our Park Hoppers in yesterday! I am so excited, I can barely stand it! :banana:

Congratulations!!
You have a very short wait haha :goodvibes

I don't think that you get Mickey Mail if you are not taking Magical Express. We havn't gotten any Mickey Mail and we are not taking the ME to Disney World. We asked for our room conformation via email :-)

We aren't using ME, but we got luggage tags and stuff...but we are doing the dining plan package...maybe that has something to do with it.

I'm so jealous of all you guys wwo get a package - I don't get anything before check in as I'm in the UK, all I get is the package when I'm actually checking in :(

This will be my 4th year going at this time!!! In the past it has been great weather and the crowd levels aren't bad at all. Usually its warm in the 80s and sunny. I know my aunt checked the crowd level forecast on a website and its 4/5 so not bad at all!! Have a great trip!

20 days--haven't been able to get ressies for LeCellier or Wishes Dessert Party but that just means more souvenirs!!!!

Add us to the list. We will be at the Polynesian May 18-22, jsut dh and I since the ds have finals. Cant wait!!

Hi there! Please add my family to your list! We just booked with the Kid's Stay & Play 4 night deal with QSDP for May 18-22 & staying at All Star Music. First time trip for whole family! woo hoo!!!!!!

Hi everyone, we are staying at Pop from May 16 to 22. It will be my DH, DS and myself.

My dad just got diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma in his throat and lymph nodes. His first chemo treatment was Tuesday. If he is OK and everything is going well, then DH, DS, and myself will be heading down to Disney. If he isn't, we'll cancel our room only reservation and stay home.

We stayed at Pop in December so I'm not too deprived but we always go for our anniversary so I'd really miss being there in May.

I hope all of your trips are magical!:tinker:

So excited to realize that 4 weeks from today I will be back in the World after a 3 year absence! And, I was pregnant with our DS when we were there the last time, so there was a lot that I didn't get to ride. Even though we make 5-7 trips to DL every year, I am soooo ready to make it back to Florida. Hope everyone has a magical trip!

Hi everyone, we are staying at Pop from May 16 to 22. It will be my DH, DS and myself.

My dad just got diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma in his throat and lymph nodes. His first chemo treatment was Tuesday. If he is OK and everything is going well, then DH, DS, and myself will be heading down to Disney. If he isn't, we'll cancel our room only reservation and stay home.

We stayed at Pop in December so I'm not too deprived but we always go for our anniversary so I'd really miss being there in May.

I hope all of your trips are magical!:tinker:

Here's some pixiedust: for your dad and your family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter