*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

We're going April 30 - May 6; staying at CBR and celebrating MANYthings!!!! Our 6yr "dating" anniversary ... my early bday ... bf passes the BAR ... and a new ENGAGEMENT!!! yay!!! :love::cool1::dance3:

We are we are we are.

officially Joined the board today. been lurking for (i'm embarrassed to admit how long)

Have Live365 Disney theme park attractions playing on the head phones and am ready

38 days for the

April 30th to May 9

pirate:DH, DD :hug:& DD's BFF

Disneyland May 6-14. I have never been there and I am a little worried it will not be as great as the world. We will be joing family members from Holland and from California so it will be a great time.

Its not a "great" or "better"

DL is different.

The only thing I can tell you is actually better at WDW is the submersion.
at DL your still in the city and its a bit more packed together not as spread out.

But out Its a Small world is AMAZING and our Pirates is so cool.

Dine at the Blue Byue (sp) its not too $$ but tis SOOO worth it.

I can tell you ever square inch is DL, its is Magical

sorry to post 3 in a row, but..

Just finished reading the entire thread.

How do you get an e-mail with discount codes?
How do you get Pin for booking?
:confused3

Or did I completely misunderstand what I read.

We are we are we are.

officially Joined the board today. been lurking for (i'm embarrassed to admit how long)

Have Live365 Disney theme park attractions playing on the head phones and am ready

38 days for the

April 30th to May 9

pirate:DH, DD :hug:& DD's BFF

:welcome:

sorry to post 3 in a row, but..

Just finished reading the entire thread.

How do you get an e-mail with discount codes?
How do you get Pin for booking?

E-mailed discounts/PIN codes/Bounceback deals are all random. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason on how to get one. I've had an account on the WDW site for years, go in once in awhile just to check resort prices for people, have been going 2-3 times a year for 10+ years, always answer any and all questionnaires, will stop and answer the CMs in the parks, etc. and have never ever gotten a PIN code and only on one trip did we get a Bounceback. :lmao: You just have to cross your fingers and toes and hope you get some Pixie Dust. :goodvibes

I made a change to our reservations - we'll now be staying at the Beach Club May 28 - June 5. Hope to see some of you there!!!

Short trip, May 7-9 staying at POP! Going for the Flower and Garden Festival!:cool1:

We will be staying off-site at the Buena Vista Suites and going to the World May 9th through the 16th- woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::worship::banana:

We are going may 7th-10th...

I already posted this on the cruise thread, but we have booked a Wishes cruise the night of May 9th.

The boat holds up to 8. Right now it is just the two of us....if anyone is interested, please PM me :)

So my husband and I were talking about our upcoming trip and how we were fine with staying at All Star Music, but that we really wished we were going to Coronado Springs. We just hated the lack of a hot tub and the bus service, but were trying to save money too so that we can get at least one trip after this out of our PAPs. So I did some pricing and my husband agreed to going to Coronado Springs this time!! I was excited before, but this has made it sooooo much better!! It's our favorite moderate!

So now we are May 23 - 27 - Coronado Springs!

Yea! Carribean Beach resort may 21-30. Tried to get Coronado but no rooms available with discount. Now glad I'm at CBR, I'm sure both are great!

Yea! Carribean Beach resort may 21-30. Tried to get Coronado but no rooms available with discount. Now glad I'm at CBR, I'm sure both are great!
What discount were you trying to use? But you'll love Caribbean Beach! We just stayed there and it was really nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter