Official March 2022 thread!

Welcome to a fellow Canadian! Saying March Break instead of Spring Break is always a giveaway, lol. I grew up in PEI but have lived in Ontario since finishing university 33 years ago. I will add you to the roll call. :)
We are from Moncton NB. I teach so March Break is when we go. As is I’m taking a day without pay and my flex day to go on the 3rd. My son is in gr11….can’t be missing more than 2 days of school in that semester.

We are from Moncton NB. I teach so March Break is when we go. As is I’m taking a day without pay and my flex day to go on the 3rd. My son is in gr11….can’t be missing more than 2 days of school in that semester.
Fellow educator here so I totally understand how limited we can be when it comes to travel! We get all the expensive times of the year! You are lucky that your board allows a day without pay. My board will not go for that. We do get two float days but it is really hard to get them added to a holiday period. It's so hard to take teens out in the upper grades. My three will all be in university this fall but we were super careful to not have them miss much time when they were in high school.

Probably heading down March 29-April 5 for the runDisney Springtime Surprise and staying at Pop Century.

Looking at booking sometime in March... what week is usually the least crowded?

Looking at booking sometime in March... what week is usually the least crowded?
March is Spring Break season so is typically quite busy. I might suggest the beginning of the month but you could have issues with the Mardi Gras crowds too. The best thing for March travel is a good touring plan and lots of flexibility.

Hello ~ We will be there March 21- April 1 for spring break. Myself, husband, 14yo & 9yo. Staying at Coronado

Hello ~ We will be there March 21- April 1 for spring break. Myself, husband, 14yo & 9yo. Staying at Coronado
Welcome and happy trip planning! I added you to the roll call on page 1. :)

Welp, we are girding our loins and going at Spring Break. (cue the ominous music) We just got back from a 12 day trip this past Tuesday, and while we had an absolutely FANTASTIC time, there's no question they have GOT to get more CMs trained and on the job before they can hit 100% capacity. I do take heart from the fact that I saw more Earning My Ears ribbons this trip than I have in all our other trips combined, so they're trying. But crowds or no crowds, I can't WAIT to hit Flower & Food again, ride Ratatouille, and see all the 50th Anniversary highlights (the castle looks completely GORGEOUS right now with all the bunting!!!).

So please add us to the list!!! JennLTX~ - March 13 - March 19 @ PVB :stitch:

Welp, we are girding our loins and going at Spring Break. (cue the ominous music) We just got back from a 12 day trip this past Tuesday, and while we had an absolutely FANTASTIC time, there's no question they have GOT to get more CMs trained and on the job before they can hit 100% capacity. I do take heart from the fact that I saw more Earning My Ears ribbons this trip than I have in all our other trips combined, so they're trying. But crowds or no crowds, I can't WAIT to hit Flower & Food again, ride Ratatouille, and see all the 50th Anniversary highlights (the castle looks completely GORGEOUS right now with all the bunting!!!).

So please add us to the list!!! JennLTX~ - March 13 - March 19 @ PVB :stitch:
Welcome and happy trip planning! Love the use of Pete’s favourite phrase!!
Please add us to the list! Feb. 28 - Mar. 4 at the Polynesian!
Thanks for joining in and welcome!

We're going March 7-11 staying at the Boardwalk :) Then we're going on a Disney Cruise March 11-13.

Hopefully that's early enough to avoid Spring Break crowds, since Easter is late next year! Fingers crossed :P

Group members, resorts and travel dates

honeypot ~ Feb 25 - March 5 @ CBR
nicole88s ~ Feb 26 - March 5 @ VGF
debedo ~ Feb 27 - March 12 @ Boardwalk and Copper Creek
Dr.Mrs.ScroogeMcDuck ~ Feb 28 - March 4 @ Polynesian
WishesQueen ~ March 1 - 4 @ Wilderness Lodge
erinbaderin ~ March 2-12 @ CBR and Polynesian
Momloveshockey ~ March 3 - 13 @ Pop Century
Bird003 ~ March 5 - March 12 @ CBR
HMcH ~ March 5 - 12 @ Wyndham Bonnet Creek
Avery&Todd ~ March 5 - 12 @ Copper Creek Villas
pixie 36 ~ March 10 -19 @ Fort Wilderness
Deuce84p ~ March 11 -19 @ Contemporary
Kmedders ~ March 12-19 @ AKL
suse66 ~ March 12-14 @ CBR March 14 -19 @ BRV
jfsag ~ March 12 -21 @ Beach Club
JennLTX ~ March 13-19 @ PVB
taterheads ~ March 19-25 @ AoA Cars suite
Becky_AK ~ March 21 - April 1 @ Coronado Springs
Pookie9922 ~ March 26 - April 2 @ Beach Club
SofTen9 ~ March 26 - April 2 @ Boardwalk villas
RolloTomasi ~ March 27 - April 1 @ CCV
TikiRob ~ March 27 - April2 @ AKL Jambo
Naomeri ~ March 29 - April 5 @ Pop
We are going Feb 24-March 6 @ AoA and CBR

We're going March 7-11 staying at the Boardwalk :) Then we're going on a Disney Cruise March 11-13.

Hopefully that's early enough to avoid Spring Break crowds, since Easter is late next year! Fingers crossed :P
Sounds wonderful! I added you to the list! :)
We are going Feb 24-March 6 @ AoA and CBR
Yay! Happy trip planning!
Have an update already!
JennLTX~ - March 12 - March 19 @ PVB / Coronado Springs
Updated your entry. We did one night at Coronado on our recent trip and adored it!

We're still figuring out exact dates, but I think we'll be doing our first ever March trip in 2022! I'm a teacher, so our options are Winter Break, Spring Break, or summer...I cannot do the winter break crowds, so we've always done summer, but the heat has been getting to me more and more as I get older. In December 2019 I did a weekend solo trip (shhh, my kids still don't know that happened :rolleyes1) and LOVED the cooler weather. So we're giving March a try as a family and crossing our fingers that it isn't too crazy. I'm usually great at Touring Plans - I once rode FoP, Navi RJ, KS, and Everest before 10am! But this will be a bigger group -me, my husband, our 7 and 8 year old boys, my parents, and my brother.

I'm hoping the crowds aren't too crazy compared to what we typically experience in July! I figure the cooler weather will help waiting in line and navigating in crowds feel more manageable since extreme heat makes me crabby, haha. We are planning on the last week of March leading into the first couple days of April, which from my research seems to be 2 weeks after the local Florida schools have their Spring Break and 2 weeks before Easter...so I'm crossing my fingers and we'll see how it goes! Definitely can use any advice from those who usually go this time of year! Staying off site (not my favorite, but transportation costs so much more in March, plus I expect we'll be shelling out money for Lightening Lane, so I have to save money somewhere!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter