**Official March 2017 Thread**

Add me to the roll call, please! We'll be there 2/28 - 3/9, staying at Pop Century. This will be our very first Disney family trip (me, husband, and son)! We are all the way from Jakarta, Indonesia, and I'm excited to see someone from Australia - which is even further! - in the roll call. I also write a PTR here if anyone would like to see :) Happy holidays!

Six more days until my FP+ window opens.:thumbsup2

Still wondering if Rivers of Light will be happening yet in time for March.:confused3

2 more weeks for our FP+ selections :yay:
I know too many things still unknown ROL, waiting for March dates to open so we can book SW dessert party and curious which bands will be playing at Garden Rocks during our stay :confused3

I'll be travelling solo, but I enjoy meeting up with others from DisBoards for a meal or WDW activity.

Would anyone like to meet for the Yehaa Bob show on March 1? (I might also go again on March 2, 3, or 4). Probably arriving there on March 1 by 9:30 PM, if not before.

Or the campfire singalong at Fort Wilderness on evening of March 9?

And, would anyone like to meet at Jellyrolls on evening of March 10?

Also throughout my March 1-11 trip, there are still meals where I'm not yet meeting anyone, so if anyone might like to join one of my dining reservations, please let me know what day(s) could work, and I can send you my plans for that day. Feel free to send me a message.

I probably won't be able to check the website or these messages during the trip, but I'd be glad to plan ahead. I've met many Dis'ers on past trips, and have enjoyed making new friends.

I would also love to meet some fellow Dis'ers on our upcoming trip. I'll try to check in a couple times during our trip to see who's going to be where. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is having a wonderful holiday season overall. We are excited for the new year and we pick our fast passes in four days! This has been a very trying year for my family on many levels and the fresh start of a new year can't begin fast enough. We feel so blessed to be able to take this upcoming Disney trip, we really need a dose of Disney magic!

Up and in a zombie state to (wishfully) snag our FPes for February 26 to March 4th. There's six of us headed for Pop Century, two of them newbies, one father expecting perfection, and me torn between anxious he won't be happy if I don't get a Frozen FP and just glad I finally scored a BoG ressie back at the 180 day mark. Looking forward to joining some chatter though!

I just finished selecting our fast passes! Thankfully it worked out smoothly and we were able to get what we wanted :woohoo:. There were multiple available morning, afternoon, and evening time slots available for my entire family of seven for all the rides we wanted on the days we wanted including Mine train and Frozen ever after. I just had to make sure everything was aligned with our dining reservations, Pirates League appointments, etc. No complaints here and I'm glad this is done cause the anticipation was getting to me :laughing:. Hope everyone has a happy, festive, and safe New Year.

Booked my fastpasses today. Got everything I wanted except Rivers of Light, which is not yet available at all. Hoping it opens up soon.

I just finished selecting our fast passes! Thankfully it worked out smoothly and we were able to get what we wanted :woohoo:. There were multiple available morning, afternoon, and evening time slots available for my entire family of seven for all the rides we wanted on the days we wanted including Mine train and Frozen ever after. I just had to make sure everything was aligned with our dining reservations, Pirates League appointments, etc. No complaints here and I'm glad this is done cause the anticipation was getting to me :laughing:. Hope everyone has a happy, festive, and safe New Year.

Congrats to both of you on your FP selections :thumbsup2
I'm hoping for the same results on 1/9 :goodvibes

I booked our fast passes today!! :earsboy: The only fast pass we didn't get was the water ride in AK.. So 1 out of 15 isn't bad! Not holding my breath for RoL..

I wish Club Villain would open up for March dates! We are huge Villain fans.
:maleficen
So excited for March!!!
Happy New Year Y'all

3/1-3-7 2017 Let's meet up!!

Last edited:
Happy new year, everyone!

Praise the Lord, our Fastpass+ picks are all done!!! Because I was so anxious about it, the whole process was tense, but I enjoyed it. We got 100% of the attractions we want, although not all of them are in our preferred timings.

It's my first time using the MDE app and I was surprised that it ran so smoothly. I'm using an old, wonky Samsung smartphone and I suspected the MDE app would crash a few times, but it did not. Loves it!

Would love to meet fellow Dis'ers during our trip. For longtime members - is the lime green Mickey head still a thing?? I think it's a great way to identify each other. Sort of like a secret password. I made and wore a lime green Mickey bag tag during my first trip to WDW and exchanged a few smiles with people who wore similar tags. It's nice :)

Just joined the boards and here to say I've scheduled my trip with my dad for March 11th-19th (booked on New Years Eve)! We'll be staying at the Swan and have 6-day park hopper passes (2 days in Universal). He'll be in medical meetings from the 15th-19th so he'll have only 2 full days at the parks but he'll meet up with me at night. I'll have just completed my medical board exams--excited for my first trip in the past few years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter