***Official June 2023 Thread***

So glad you could adjust your trip and glad things seem to be on the upswing!! Now time for all that June planning!
Thank you! Glad to finally feel like things are back on track.

I think I have everyone's dates added, but let me know if I'm missing any, or if I messed any up. There were a lot of dates to sift through.

I was able to fiddle with my plans enough to move my trip back to june! I'm so happy, I'll be there for F&G. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I'll get the list properly updated asap, and again I am so sorry for not being here the past few months. They have been rough.
No apologies needed! :) I hope things are settling in and improving..

Thank you! Glad to finally feel like things are back on track.

I think I have everyone's dates added, but let me know if I'm missing any, or if I messed any up. There were a lot of dates to sift through.

We are actually 5/28 - 6/7 at the Poly. :)

I am so happy you were able to get your June trip back on track though!

The Disney Visa discount that just came out for the summer didn't have any availability for the Poly, and I think it would have been less savings anyway than the existing discount we have, but our TA found availability at Yacht Club so we decided to turn the trip into a split stay and we are saving almost $800! So now we'll be at Yacht Club 5/28-5/31 and the Poly 5/31-6/7.

My birthday is 5/30 and we planned to spend it at Epcot anyway, so it works out great. But the bad thing is we had to shift our HS and other Epcot days to the front of the trip, and that was when our few & hard to get ADRs were supposed to be for. Not sure I like our chances for Topolino's breakfast or Space 220 lounge now. But on the plus side, my gf has never stayed in the Crescent Lake area before and I absolutely adore MK/EP splits, it's so convenient being able to walk to 3 parks. We might take the money we saved and put it towards an HEA dessert party or another signature dinner. (We had already planned to try Citrico's).

The Disney Visa discount that just came out for the summer didn't have any availability for the Poly, and I think it would have been less savings anyway than the existing discount we have, but our TA found availability at Yacht Club so we decided to turn the trip into a split stay and we are saving almost $800! So now we'll be at Yacht Club 5/28-5/31 and the Poly 5/31-6/7.

My birthday is 5/30 and we planned to spend it at Epcot anyway, so it works out great. But the bad thing is we had to shift our HS and other Epcot days to the front of the trip, and that was when our few & hard to get ADRs were supposed to be for. Not sure I like our chances for Topolino's breakfast or Space 220 lounge now. But on the plus side, my gf has never stayed in the Crescent Lake area before and I absolutely adore MK/EP splits, it's so convenient being able to walk to 3 parks. We might take the money we saved and put it towards an HEA dessert party or another signature dinner. (We had already planned to try Citrico's).

I love staying in the Epcot Resort Area. Though I have to admit, I will always have a great love for the Grand Floridian....we will see if the magic remains after the lobby remodel. I have your trip updated.

I can't honestly believe how close we are to ADR day. I haven't even fully created my list. Other than BBB and a HEA dessert party there really isn't any "must do" ressies on the list this year. I kind of wanna graze my way through Epcot, and not worry about reservations so much this year anyway. IDK, I'll get it done.

I love staying in the Epcot Resort Area. Though I have to admit, I will always have a great love for the Grand Floridian....we will see if the magic remains after the lobby remodel. I have your trip updated.

I can't honestly believe how close we are to ADR day. I haven't even fully created my list. Other than BBB and a HEA dessert party there really isn't any "must do" ressies on the list this year. I kind of wanna graze my way through Epcot, and not worry about reservations so much this year anyway. IDK, I'll get it done.
I grew up staying at the Dolphin on our family trips, so the area has a lot of nostalgia for me. I love the friendship boats and being able to walk to Epcot and HS...I really enjoy the HS walk along the water.

I've stayed at BC and YC one time each, and I hope this YC stay goes better than my last one...had a lot of unlucky issues and a room closer to the Dolphin than the lobby made it annoying despite the spectacular view I had. That trip was a split with the Grand Floridian, for my 40th birthday, and I think YC suffered unfairly by comparison. GF was incredibly magical and I got a ton of pixie dust, I fell in love with it almost as much as the Poly. So I was a little hesitant, but these savings were too good to pass up. I'm looking forward to giving it another shot though, I did love the nautical theming and I think starting there and then moving to our beloved Poly (our favorite) will help. I also think 3 nights as opposed to 5 like last time will be better. I enjoyed my long weekend at BC in the before times, I think because I wasn't there long enough for the things I don't like about it (the layout, lack of real grounds to walk and the limited QS) to start canceling out the things I did (location!).

ADR day really is fast approaching, huh? I still have to finalize my short list too, but aside from those hard to get ones, I wanted to kind of chill on ADRs as well. Our trip is long and we want to be more relaxed, not feel like we are shackled to a schedule as much. So I want to do more lounges, walk up wait list, etc. Now that we are at YC for the start I really want to graze my way around Epcot more as well, Flower and Garden is my favorite festival and I'm really happy we will be staying so close to it at least in the beginning. But we do plan to take the monorail over as well since our second EEH evening there will happen when we are at the Poly.

Sounds like a perfect split and so much fun!!

Just a reminder if anyone plans on eating at any third party restaurants on property you can start booking many of them on OpenTable right now. Just snagged Rosa Mexicano on arrival night 5/28 and Wine Bar George for dinner on 6/1 and brunch 6/4.

Just a reminder if anyone plans on eating at any third party restaurants on property you can start booking many of them on OpenTable right now. Just snagged Rosa Mexicano on arrival night 5/28 and Wine Bar George for dinner on 6/1 and brunch 6/4.
Thank you for the reminder about OT! I got our Rosa Mexicano for June. Just need to get our Boathouse day!

Tentatively chiming in for a quick 2-day trip June 24/25. Last time we were there was August 2022, and it was incredibly hot but the crowds were totally fine. We'd like to ride Tron but know with only 4 chances (1 VQ and 1 ILL each day) we might lose out.

We'll also fly Avelo, which leaves more up to chance. I want to give it a go, though, since it's only $80 round trip and an incredible Friday evening-Monday morning non-stop schedule for us.

Anything going on that weekend of June 24th we should be aware of? Just hot and crowded, per usual?

Tentatively chiming in for a quick 2-day trip June 24/25. Last time we were there was August 2022, and it was incredibly hot but the crowds were totally fine. We'd like to ride Tron but know with only 4 chances (1 VQ and 1 ILL each day) we might lose out.

We'll also fly Avelo, which leaves more up to chance. I want to give it a go, though, since it's only $80 round trip and an incredible Friday evening-Monday morning non-stop schedule for us.

Anything going on that weekend of June 24th we should be aware of? Just hot and crowded, per usual?
This is the weekend I arrive. This is the 1st weekend of summer break (at least for NJ) so expecting that bump in crowds myself (praying I am wrong).

This is the weekend I arrive. This is the 1st weekend of summer break (at least for NJ) so expecting that bump in crowds myself (praying I am wrong).
Ah-right! My daughter gets out the Friday before Memorial Day (coastal NC) so it'll be a month of summer break before we go. Completely blanked on northeastern schedules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter