***Official June 2019***

The crowd levels for our trip went down a bit. I'm cautiously optimistic that it won't be crazy. We have a couple of EMMs and a DAH booked, so even if it is crazy we should still be able to get a lot done. I can't believe how quickly time is flying now. I ordered us some Disney shirts from Etsy and was glad I did because they won't be here til the middle of May.

My husband and I headed to WDW in June for our ten year anniversary which is about 2.5 years late! Haha! We are staying at POP and going from June 9-16.

This is essentially our first time there. We each went once when we were much younger and don’t remember much. We have gone to Disneyland a lot, so this whole fastpass+ scheduling is crazy to me, but we’ve got them scheduled and I think it will be good. Plus we have a few dining reservations we are excited for. And we are excited about a trip with just us and not having to worry about a stroller, diapers, naps, etc with kids.

Exciting- y'all should have a blast! DH and I just did our first kidless trip this year (for our 22nd anniversary hahaha...) and it was different but so nice to be able to concentrate on just the two of us. Just a suggestion- get someone to take a picture of you in front to the big decade signs out front from the decade you were born- I'm assuming in was at least 90's! For example, DH and I have one of us in front of the 70's numbers when we stayed there. If I had thought about it, we would have stopped by and had someone take a shot of us in front of the 90's to represent our wedding date when we visited.

My husband and I headed to WDW in June for our ten year anniversary which is about 2.5 years late! Haha! We are staying at POP and going from June 9-16.

This is essentially our first time there. We each went once when we were much younger and don’t remember much. We have gone to Disneyland a lot, so this whole fastpass+ scheduling is crazy to me, but we’ve got them scheduled and I think it will be good. Plus we have a few dining reservations we are excited for. And we are excited about a trip with just us and not having to worry about a stroller, diapers, naps, etc with kids.

Welcome aboard! I agree that you'll have a great time not worrying about all that!

June itinerary:

Wed 5: Travel ~ MK eve ~ Fireworks Dessert Party
Thurs 6: MK (BOG ppo + BOG lunch + Diamond Horseshoe dinner)
Fri 7: DHS (SciFi + HVine) ~ Fantasmic
Sat 8: Epcot (Biergarten) + Disney Springs eve
Sun 9: EMM MK (1900 Park dinner)
Mon 10: EMM DHS (Ohana early Dinner) + AK eve + ROL
Tues 11: free day + Boma dinner + DAH AK
Wed 12: free day + Epcot eve (Via Napoli dinner) + Frozen Dessert Party
Thurs 13: MK (BOG ppo + BOG lunch) + H2O Glow Party
Fri 14: Epcot (Akhershus lunch) + 50's Prime Time dinner + DAH DHS
Sat 15: MK last day (Liberty lunch + Cinderella Castle dinner)

Sun 16 - Wed 19: Universal

notes:

We stay at Pop! Century so we use the extra $ on a tone of extras (2 dessert parties, 2 EMM, 2 DAH, H2O Glow + Cinderella Castle Dinner)

all days have either a late morning, aft break or early evening (no need to do 12-14 hours straight when you have 11 days)

this is our 3rd trip over 10 days so the kinks are kinda worked out by now.

notice we only do AK 2x and both at night. AK during the day in the sun and heat in unbearable to us at this point lol (hitting the last safari FP on both those days though)

we are pretty much set with our restaurants...anything not mentioned are just QS. We do have some Beaches & Cream reservation finders set up with Touring Plans though.

I always like sharing itineraries in the travel month thread. Feel free to share your itineraries!

Hope everyone enjoys their vacations!

I'm just catching up on this thread and love sharing my plans too! Looks like we will crossover a lot during June. Here's our itinerary:

June 5 - AK - Dinner at Rainforest Cafe
June 6 - MK
June 7 - HS (AM) & EP (PM) - Dinner at Coral Reef and Illuminations
June 8 - Day Off - Dinner at The Boathouse (Wife's Birthday) so we're getting a Babysitter for the kiddos
June 9 - EP (AM) & AK (PM)
June 10 - HS (AM) & EP (PM) - Dinner at Cape May and transfer from All Star Music to POR
June 11 - MK
June 12 - Day Off - Dinner at Boatwrights
June 13 - MK
June 14 - AK (AM) & Whatever (PM) - "Brunch" at Tusker House
June 15 - HS (if the kiddos have any energy left) before an evening flight home.

This will also be our third trip over 10 days as well. We love the longer length and the flexibility to go at our own pace and not push to hard. We're not big fans of ADRs, so we limit it to one every couple of days.

I can't believe it, we leave 3 weeks from today. We have so much going on between now and when we are in the air that I know these next 21 days are going to fly by. Let me jump in and share our plans with all of you...

May 29 - Arrival Day, checking into OKW and having dinner at Terralina Crafted Italian in DS
May 30- DHS Breakfast at Olivia's Cafe, lunch at Woody's Lunchbox, Dinner at Sci Fi...we will be checking out of OKW that morning and checking into BCV
May 31 - Epcot, PPO breakfast at Garden Grill, Lunch at Rose and Crown, Dinner at Biergarten
June 1 - MK, PPO breakfast at Be our Guest, Lunch at The Plaza, Dinner at Tony's Town Square
June 2 - Resort Day, Breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno, Lunch at Garden View Tea Room (just my 2 girls and I), Dinner at Yachtsman's Steakhouse
June 3 - DHS/DS, Breakfast at Woody's Lunchbox, Lunch at Mama Melrose, Dinner at Paddlefish
June 4 - AK, PPO breakfast Tusker House (ROL Dining Package), Lunch at Ale and Compass, Dinner at Yak and Yeti
June 5 - Resort Day/DS, Cape May Cafe Breakfast, Lunch at Edison, Dinner at Cape May Cafe Dinner
June 6 - MK, PPO breafast at CRT, lunch at Skipper Canteen, Dinner at Be Our Guest
June 7 - Epcot, PPO breakfast at Akershus, lunch at Via Napoli, Dinner at Teppan Edo,
June 8 , Departure Day, breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe, lunch at Beaches and Cream. We also will be renting a Pontoon Boat from WL after Breakfast and just bum around and
do whatever that day since our plane takes off at 9:15pm that night.

I know we are doing a LOT of TS meals, however we are on the DxDP this time and part of the reason we love Disney so much is the food. We are doing a lot of new restaurants this time around and going back to restaurants that we haven't been to in quite a long time. We are so excited :banana:

like seeing all your guys plans. quick question, those who are eating a lot of meals at other resorts than the ones you are staying at, do you have a car for your trip? we dont do a ton of non-park, non-our resort area meals because we dont have a car and it seems like a pain to get from resort to resort (but maybe its not as bad as I am thinking)

We choose to uber or we will ride bus/monorail from park to specific resort to dine then, uber back to home resort.

Has anyone done ONLINE CHECKIN? I tried to do it, but MDE still always says start online check-in, so I don't know if it worked or not. I really don't want to stand in a long check-in line. Our past 2-3 trips, we've already had issues with 1-2 of our bands not being ready to enter the park. They fix it relatively quickly, but stepping to the side for 5-15 minutes feels like forever when crowds are rushing past you.

Has anyone done ONLINE CHECKIN? I tried to do it, but MDE still always says start online check-in, so I don't know if it worked or not. I really don't want to stand in a long check-in line. Our past 2-3 trips, we've already had issues with 1-2 of our bands not being ready to enter the park. They fix it relatively quickly, but stepping to the side for 5-15 minutes feels like forever when crowds are rushing past you.

Yes I do every trip. If I remember correctly it always shows the "start check-in" button even after you save your check-in info. I assume it is in case you want to change or update anything. You can probably call and ask over the phone if they see the check-in if you want to 100% sure but I think you are ok.

I just checked and both the app on my phone and when I log in on my computer say "Check-in Info Received." I'd maybe call just to be sure.

I just checked and both the app on my phone and when I log in on my computer say "Check-in Info Received." I'd maybe call just to be sure.

Is it possible you can share a screenshot of what that looks like? Mine doesn't say that. Hmmm. Maybe it changes to that when you are a certain number of days from your first night?

Is it possible you can share a screenshot of what that looks like? Mine doesn't say that. Hmmm. Maybe it changes to that when you are a certain number of days from your first night?

Wait, I take that back. I just re-did mine and now it says "you're all set" and "update check-in" instead of start check-in. that is weird. maybe @TBGOES2DISNEY try again? if still no I would call. sorry if my info was bad, i thought it just kept saying start check-in from what i recalled.

Ok, sorry for all the posts on this, but the app shows what I said above however the website still is asking me to "start check-in" so I am completely confused now hahaha. better off calling to be sure seems like.

Ok, sorry for all the posts on this, but the app shows what I said above however the website still is asking me to "start check-in" so I am completely confused now hahaha. better off calling to be sure seems like.

In my experience the website always says start check in, if you've done so already save yourself the time and don't call. You may end up visiting the front desk anyway if your room number doesn't get texted to you. It's been spotty for some people and the wait typically isn't that long.

oops that was for the other person asking too but now i can't add the quote!

We leave 3 weeks from today!
May 30 - Fly to MCO and get a rental car. Head to Tampa/St Pete and eat dinner with my DW's sister and husband
May 31 - Beach day at St Pete
June 1 - Head to Disney - SSR 2 BR villa - dinner at DS
June 2 - MK - lunch at Crystal Palace
June 3 - Epcot - Chef Mickey Breakfast - CRT Dinner
June 4 - HS day with 50's Prime Time Dinner
June 5 - AK day - no reservations
June 6 - MK day with breakfast at BOG and Dinner at Ohana
June 7 - Hit a few rides and fly home late

Tomorrow is Friday. Anyone else hoping for some June extended park hours?! Fingers crossed for MK on the 7th!

I'm hoping for extended hours because I got really awful times for a couple of fastpasses and couldn't get one at all. However, I'm also nervous if they extend hours because doesn't that mean they are expecting crowds?

Also, when do the new hours usually post - like what time of day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter