*** Official July 2022 Thread ***

Count me in!! 39 days out. We are staying at OKW. Got a great deal with the Disney+ discount. We were staying at WL but I saved a ton by switching. It's my first ever girl's trip. The husbands aren't coming. Our trip is July 18th-22nd.

We were able to switch our reservation with the Disney+ deal as well. Changed from Carribean Beach Resort to Saratoga Springs for just $100 more. Excited to try something new. We opted for a standard 1 bedroom villa so we could request to be close to one of the first bus stops.

Thoughts on whether/when park hours may be extended? I know AK always closes earlier, but 7pm is still fully daylight in July and I thought it might be open later. MK is currently closing at 11, so I feel like that at least may be extended in July. Here's hoping!

Just editing my post to note that AK is currently open until 8:00 & is listed that way until the second week of July (when I'm looking). Also, EP and DHS seem to have regular opening at 8:30 for June...

Is anyone looking for Topolinos Terrace breakfast on Tuesday, July 19? I booked this as a backup since I couldn't get a time earlier than 11:55 on our preferred date, but we've decided we're just going to go with the preferred date, even if we need to wait until 11:55 (and hopefully we can move it earlier once our trip gets closer)!

I am planning to drop a Topolinos breakfast reservation for 5 people at 9:55 AM on July 19th. Happy to coordinate the drop if someone here wants to try to pick it up! I'll plan to post on the ADR board if there's no takers here.
I'll take it if you still have it! :)

Just saw this posted in the Rumors & News thread:

Park Hours Extended for Magic Kingdom and EPCOT in July 2022

Walt Disney World has extended hours for Magic Kingdom and EPCOT on most days in July 2022. We previously reported on some extended hours for June and July.

Magic Kingdom​

Magic Kingdom will still open at 9:00 a.m. daily throughout July. It will now close an hour later, at 11:00 p.m., on July 5 – 18, 20, 22 – 25, and 27 – 30. It will still close at 10:00 p.m. on July 19, 21, and 26.

Extended evening hours for deluxe resort guests will begin at 11:00 p.m. on July 6, 13, 20, and 27.

EPCOT​

EPCOT will now open at 8:30 a.m. from July 3 through July 30. Early entry for resort guests will then begin at 8:00 a.m.
The park will continue to close at 9:00 p.m.

So excited that extended hours are now officially from 11 pm to 1 am. I know those with young kids don't like it, but it is perfect for us. This is also how we are ending our trip and so ending it by walking down Main Street with few people is just perfect in my mind.

...and also this (again reposted from Rumors & News)!

Adding:

Disney’s Hollywood Studios
  • July 3-30: Park hours extended 8:30am to 9pm (previously 9am to 9pm)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
  • July 10-30: Park hours extended 8am to 8pm (previously 8am to 7pm)

Hi everyone! I'll be in Port Orleans Riverside from the 18th to the 24th of July and then the Dolphin from the 25th to the 31st of July.
I don't know if this is the right board for it, but I will also be in Disneyland from the 11th to the 17th of July and the Wish from August 5th to 8th. Looking forward to seeing who is around on those dates as well, doing an adults-only trip with my mum and some of her friends and mine joining us at various points.

Hi everyone! I'll be in Port Orleans Riverside from the 18th to the 24th of July and then the Dolphin from the 25th to the 31st of July.
I don't know if this is the right board for it, but I will also be in Disneyland from the 11th to the 17th of July and the Wish from August 5th to 8th. Looking forward to seeing who is around on those dates as well, doing an adults-only trip with my mum and some of her friends and mine joining us at various points.
That is going to be an amazing month 😍!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter