~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

Is it terrible that we have been home for a week and I'm already starting to look for discounts for the fall? Anyone hear of room discounts that might be coming up for November? Would love to go in early November!!!!

Is it terrible that we have been home for a week and I'm already starting to look for discounts for the fall? Anyone hear of room discounts that might be coming up for November? Would love to go in early November!!!!

The rumor is free dining is coming for the fall including November on August 1. And that there will also be a room discount as well around the same time.

We are going in October. We have booked already through AAA but we are hoping for a room only as well.

Ferrentinos said:

Don't know I'd this helps but I got a pin code for Nov. free dining so hopefully that's a precursor to GP free dining.

No bounce back offers from the July trip? I knew I wasn't going back soon so I never looked into it.

The rumor is free dining is coming for the fall including November on August 1. And that there will also be a room discount as well around the same time.

We are going in October. We have booked already through AAA but we are hoping for a room only as well.

Oh, that would be great! We are already aching for another trip.

Don't know I'd this helps but I got a pin code for Nov. free dining so hopefully that's a precursor to GP free dining.

No bounce back offers from the July trip? I knew I wasn't going back soon so I never looked into it.

We asked about one and there were no offers! We were so bummed!

I just read the rumor about RO discounts being out for visa holders on Monday! Might have to call to inquire for the dates we want!

I just read the rumor about RO discounts being out for visa holders on Monday! Might have to call to inquire for the dates we want!

Ha! Maybe I can call my TA from the airport while we are waiting to go to Disney on Monday to apply the room only discount to our reservation before I even get off the ground for my July trîp. :rotfl2:

So excited! We are pretty much packed. Need to finish a few things tomorrow. Woohoo!

Is that a new ticker I see already for Beach Club?

:lmao: Yes Ma'am - I promised Midori Beach Club for next year. July 12th - 20th. Lucy may come with us again. Midori wants to take Kinsley and Lucy but Kinsley's parents will not commit until beginning of next summer. Will try to see if Kinsley will go next year. Remember, she canceled for last year.

:rotfl2: I going to keep our suitcases in the spare bedroom.

:lmao: Yes Ma'am - I promised Midori Beach Club for next year. July 12th - 20th. Lucy may come with us again. Midori wants to take Kinsley and Lucy but Kinsley's parents will not commit until beginning of next summer. Will try to see if Kinsley will go next year. Remember, she canceled for last year.

Haha! The suitcases in the spare room sounds good. The Beach Club is on my list of places to stay. Love Cape May Cafe and the pool area looks amazing.

WOW!!! I sm soo jealous!!
We go every few years.
I miss Disney already!:(:(

I don't know how to get rid of my ticker.
Unfortunately, I am not returning to Disney next summer.:(:(

If you don't want the ticker, you can go up to User CP and click on it. Under that tab, you go to settings and find Edit Signature and you can delete your ticker.

Haha! The suitcases in the spare room sounds good. The Beach Club is on my list of places to stay. Love Cape May Cafe and the pool area looks amazing.

We got a small taste of swimming at the Beach and Yacht Pool. It's really neat..:cool1:

WOW!!! I sm soo jealous!!
We go every few years.
I miss Disney already!:(:(

MEEEE TOOOOO!!!!!! DD and I can't let go :lmao:

Go to User CP in the blue highlighted area, then go to edit Signature. You edit box for the ticker will be in the middle of the page. Delete you ticker and hit save. You should be ok....

Thanks for the help!
It was great meeting up with you!:)
Maybe we'll meet again in our happy place.:hippie:

It is finally official....we will be coming home on Sunday instead of going to WDW. I cried all last night and a good bit of this morning. For reference, I only cried about 10 minutes when I found out I had cancer. A couple of weeks later. Swear to Walt.

However, this may have worked out in my favor, two or three fold. DH said that he would like to go at Christmas then, so we have settled into Dec. 30th through Jan. 6th. I managed to get a Dining with an Imagineer ADR for our last day, the day we fly home; it is really important to me to give that to DH. I am giving up BOG, although I'll be scouring the ADRs leading up to our trip. I also got a CRT at 8:10 AM on New Year's Day. Anyways, we were talking about upgrading to APs and getting rid of our dining plan and buying the Tables in Wonderland card. If we do this, it will only cost us (by my estimate, although we see what my TA says) about $800 more than we've already paid to stay at the Contemporary for our whole stay as opposed to staying at POR with the dining plan (and we both discussed that we should not be eating that much food). If the Contemporary doesn't work out, then we'll probably stay at the Wilderness Lodge. If we have APs and TiW, then we've discussed going back in June right after school is out and before my reconstruction surgery, and getting a room only reservation, either at the Contemporary or the Boardwalk.

Thank you for being so welcoming to this late comer who is no longer coming. Thanks!!!!

PS: BTW, in order to make it up to me, DH may let me go to the D23 Expo in Cali. :goodvibes

It is finally official....we will be coming home on Sunday instead of going to WDW. I cried all last night and a good bit of this morning. For reference, I only cried about 10 minutes when I found out I had cancer. A couple of weeks later. Swear to Walt.

However, this may have worked out in my favor, two or three fold. DH said that he would like to go at Christmas then, so we have settled into Dec. 30th through Jan. 6th. I managed to get a Dining with an Imagineer ADR for our last day, the day we fly home; it is really important to me to give that to DH. I am giving up BOG, although I'll be scouring the ADRs leading up to our trip. I also got a CRT at 8:10 AM on New Year's Day. Anyways, we were talking about upgrading to APs and getting rid of our dining plan and buying the Tables in Wonderland card. If we do this, it will only cost us (by my estimate, although we see what my TA says) about $800 more than we've already paid to stay at the Contemporary for our whole stay as opposed to staying at POR with the dining plan (and we both discussed that we should not be eating that much food). If the Contemporary doesn't work out, then we'll probably stay at the Wilderness Lodge. If we have APs and TiW, then we've discussed going back in June right after school is out and before my reconstruction surgery, and getting a room only reservation, either at the Contemporary or the Boardwalk.

Thank you for being so welcoming to this late comer who is no longer coming. Thanks!!!!

PS: BTW, in order to make it up to me, DH may let me go to the D23 Expo in Cali. :goodvibes

I am glad you are still planning, WOW!! Christmas and New Years at Disney. I would love to go then. ::yes:: but I have a Boss that is so controlling, it would never happen unless he retires.

Dining with the Imagineer's - What a treat..:cool1: Good Luck !!

So sorry about your trip Julie. But at least you get to go over Christmas. that will be wonderful. Hope everything works out for the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter