*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else thinks "Glee" rocks?? I just love that show! I'm addicted to it!
:laughing: My PTR has basically turned into me going on and on about how much I love Glee. Sue Sylvester is quite possibly my favorite TV character ever. And I have a massive crush on Finn. :lovestruc And every word that comes out of Brittany's mouth is gold. I found a tank top that says "I'm pretty sure my cat's been reading my diary" and I need to have it.

i LOVE GLEE.

I can't believe it's over :( i'm so sad now

I'm actually glad of the outcome of Nationals - i won't spoil it but it was a great ending.

and Quinn's baby - perfect ending.

I love to hate Sue but i'm really glad what she did both at Nationals and with Figgens.

I'm glad all the shows i love are off for the summer except Y&R so I won't miss anything.

:laughing: My PTR has basically turned into me going on and on about how much I love Glee. Sue Sylvester is quite possibly my favorite TV character ever. And I have a massive crush on Finn. :lovestruc And every word that comes out of Brittany's mouth is gold. I found a tank top that says "I'm pretty sure my cat's been reading my diary" and I need to have it.

Where did you find that tank top? My grandaughter would love to have it.

i LOVE GLEE.

I'm actually glad of the outcome of Nationals - i won't spoil it but it was a great ending.

I love to hate Sue but i'm really glad what she did both at Nationals and with Figgens.

I'm glad all the shows i love are off for the summer except Y&R so I won't miss anything.

I would so love that shirt!!!
The finale was awesome!Brittney is so funny cause she just says these one liners with no emotion and they are pure comedy gold.
Sue..what can you say about sue??FUNNY!! and Will is soooo dreamy!!LOL
What was your favorite song that they did??

4 weeks from today we leave for our road trip!! 4 weeks from this coming Tuesday we will be checking into BWV! :banana:

It's getting close everyone, it's getting close!! We had professional development at work today. Monday is the last day of classes, and Regents (NY State HS exams) begin on Tuesday. So excited for the end of the school year, the beginning of summer vacation, and of course WDW!!! :)

i cried when they sang to Will at the end. :(

i LOVED Don't Stop Believing. the original at the beginning.

wasn't a total fan of Lady Gaga night

really liked the mash up the guys did high LOL that was soooo funny - the girls mash up wasn't all that great. neither was Rachael's video with the 3 boys.

Is anyone doing a water park this trip? We have some left over "plus" options from days gone by that are good at the waterparks. We are considering doing Typhoon Lagoon. The last time we went, we did an EMH (morning) at Typhoon Lagoon - we just got up, threw on bathing suits and were one of the first in the park when it opened at 8am. By the time the park opened to the non resort guests, the kids had done almost everything they wanted to.

I checked the hours on the Disney site yesterday and Typhoon Lagoon has morning EMH on Wednesdays and Blizzard Beach has them on Thursdays.

We're doing both water parks. Can't WAIT to try them! We're spending a 1/2 day in the morning at each of them. Hopefully we'll get to do all the stuff we want to do. Heck, we're doing all 4 parks and 2 water parks in 6 days - I know we're gonna miss stuff. We'll be at BB on the EMH morning, so hopefully we'll get in everything before the afternoon!

I am listening to the Glee sountrack on my itunes as I read all of the last few posts I missed. Love the show. Neil Patrick Harris was awesome! Did you hear that John Stamos is coming on next season as Emma's new dentist boyfriend!! Uncle Jessie - it is gonna rock! :woohoo:

I am down to 18 days until we get on a plane to head to sunny Florida!!! Yipee!! We need to suddenly buy a new suitcase as ours just bit the biscuit this weekend - more shopping to be done before we leave....:eek:

i know how you feel Finniecat. we came home from our trip last year with a busted main zipper in one case broken wheeles and pull on the other so we tossed them - totally unexpectedly we planned this trip which started off as only a week in Quebec and not turned into an entire month away so we had to go out about buy 3 new cases 1 for each of us.

just add to the expense of this spir of the moment trip

I am listening to the Glee sountrack on my itunes as I read all of the last few posts I missed. Love the show. Neil Patrick Harris was awesome! Did you hear that John Stamos is coming on next season as Emma's new dentist boyfriend!! Uncle Jessie - it is gonna rock! :woohoo:

I am down to 18 days until we get on a plane to head to sunny Florida!!! Yipee!! We need to suddenly buy a new suitcase as ours just bit the biscuit this weekend - more shopping to be done before we leave....:eek:

Wow, less than 3 weeks for you, so exciting!! :banana: Don't worry about your suitcase...it is very easy to find luggage last minute!

Is it just me or.........

I feel very overwhelmed all of a sudden about everything I need to get done before our trip now that it only a few weeks away. Still finalizing park touring plans, I really REALLY have a LOT of house cleaning to get done before we leave too. Since I was laid up last week when my back went out, I have gotten so far behind on cleaning. I was planning to clean out the bedroom closet on Memorial Day since we didn't have any plans but that was the day my back got so bad and I couldn't bend to do it. And here are our plans for the next few weeks before we leave...tomorrow we're going to dinner with the family (celebrating my birthday again!), Saturday we're going to see my friends and their new baby girl in the morning, and the boys have a birthday party in the mid-afternoon, Sunday morning at 11 is my older son's karate tournament, and at 2pm that day is my nieces' dance recital and then we are all going out to dinner. The following weekend....Saturday the 19th we are spending the day with the family to celebrate my father's 60th birthday; Sunday the 20th is Father's Day, and again, an all-day celebration. Saturday the 26th is my friend's baby shower, a 90-minute drive from hom, so an all-day thing. Sunday the 27th my mother and I are taking my sister out to brunch in Long Island because she is getting married in August and that was the one date we are all available to go. Our last day of work is Monday June 28th. Friday July 2nd my sister is making a dinner at her house for her fiance's birthday and Saturday July 3rd we're all going to Six Flags, also to celebrate his birthday. Sunday the 4th we have a BBQ at our house, and then we will only have 3 days until we leave!!!

OK, are you guys dizzy yet?? It's all good things, but we have so many plans and so little time to finish preparing for our trip!! So I am overwhelmed right now. This always happens to me right before a big vacation, but the good thing is that once we leave for vacation, I am so well-prepared that I don't have a care in the world. I really wish I felt that way right now!!!!!

Do any of you get this feeling of being so overwhelmed right before your Disney trips too?

Hi fellow july disers. I have not been on for awhile I have been going crazy trying to finish up my CDL training to become a school bus driver for next school year I have to take my test the day before I leave for florida so I am a little stressed out but just wanted to say I am soo excited only two weeks until we leave for florida!!!!!! :banana:

just a recount we will be a POR on july 2nd -9th and we will be at a condo in orlando area from june 25th-july 2nd I am soo excited. Its our 20th wedding anv. next week I cant beleive it this trip is going to be a great way to celebrate.:love:

I am upset that they are making me test the day before we leave for florida it is stressing me out so I have not had time to come on dis boards and chat.

Nicki how is everything with you and your husbands jobs? I hope all is going great for you both I hope to bump into you at POR.

just two weeks until we hit the road :yay:

thanks for listening I am really jumpong up and down like a little kid!!!!

Wow, less than 3 weeks for you, so exciting!! :banana: Don't worry about your suitcase...it is very easy to find luggage last minute!

Is it just me or.........

I feel very overwhelmed all of a sudden about everything I need to get done before our trip now that it only a few weeks away. Still finalizing park touring plans, I really REALLY have a LOT of house cleaning to get done before we leave too. Since I was laid up last week when my back went out, I have gotten so far behind on cleaning. I was planning to clean out the bedroom closet on Memorial Day since we didn't have any plans but that was the day my back got so bad and I couldn't bend to do it. And here are our plans for the next few weeks before we leave...tomorrow we're going to dinner with the family (celebrating my birthday again!), Saturday we're going to see my friends and their new baby girl in the morning, and the boys have a birthday party in the mid-afternoon, Sunday morning at 11 is my older son's karate tournament, and at 2pm that day is my nieces' dance recital and then we are all going out to dinner. The following weekend....Saturday the 19th we are spending the day with the family to celebrate my father's 60th birthday; Sunday the 20th is Father's Day, and again, an all-day celebration. Saturday the 26th is my friend's baby shower, a 90-minute drive from hom, so an all-day thing. Sunday the 27th my mother and I are taking my sister out to brunch in Long Island because she is getting married in August and that was the one date we are all available to go. Our last day of work is Monday June 28th. Friday July 2nd my sister is making a dinner at her house for her fiance's birthday and Saturday July 3rd we're all going to Six Flags, also to celebrate his birthday. Sunday the 4th we have a BBQ at our house, and then we will only have 3 days until we leave!!!

OK, are you guys dizzy yet?? It's all good things, but we have so many plans and so little time to finish preparing for our trip!! So I am overwhelmed right now. This always happens to me right before a big vacation, but the good thing is that once we leave for vacation, I am so well-prepared that I don't have a care in the world. I really wish I felt that way right now!!!!!

Do any of you get this feeling of being so overwhelmed right before your Disney trips too?

I am right there with you I need to clean my house study and practice for my CDL test and pack and get soo much done and I leave the 26th of june.

you are not alone and just like me you will get it all done if I can do it you can. I have already packed some things and i just need to really work on cleaning my house this weekend because we are having a girl house sit and pet sit for us and I want the house super clean for her before we leave it seems like it will not be doable but it has to be.

good luck with everything and take a deep breath.:cheer2:

Ok, so all of you early July people have to promise us late July people something. When you come back from your trip and you're bummed about being back home and we're saying "Yippie! We leave in a week," or " We leave tomorrow, woohoo!" Pleeeeeease promise us you won't hate us and you'll still be happy for us :) :) :)

I am totally addicted to it! And I'm so sad that it's over!!!

BTW, I got your package in the mail yesterday!!! SO exciting! I tried to put it in my computer but it said it can't read the disc. :confused3 I'll try to play it in my car. :hug:

I just bought the CD. They made a cd of the finale! I love it!!

I may have made a mistake. I'll try to make another if I can.

I am totally addicted to it! And I'm so sad that it's over!!!

BTW, I got your package in the mail yesterday!!! SO exciting! I tried to put it in my computer but it said it can't read the disc. :confused3 I'll try to play it in my car. :hug:

YES! It's awesome!!! And all of my theatre kids want me to do show choir now!

i LOVE GLEE.

I would so love that shirt!!!
The finale was awesome!Brittney is so funny cause she just says these one liners with no emotion and they are pure comedy gold.
Sue..what can you say about sue??FUNNY!! and Will is soooo dreamy!!LOL

Sue Sylvester is the greatest! I have seen that actress in other movies, and she's always fabulous!

My fave song?? I can't name one hehe I loved the Bad Romance version they did. But I got all 5 cds, and keep listening to them.

We're doing both water parks. Can't WAIT to try them! We're spending a 1/2 day in the morning at each of them. Hopefully we'll get to do all the stuff we want to do. Heck, we're doing all 4 parks and 2 water parks in 6 days - I know we're gonna miss stuff. We'll be at BB on the EMH morning, so hopefully we'll get in everything before the afternoon!

If you hit EMH at the water parks I think you can get a lot done in the first hour. Just make sure you go on the most popular stuff first. When I did it a few years ago with the kids, we were back at Pop in time to still have breakfast (about 10:30am) and then I did laundry before going to the park for the rest of that day.

Hi fellow july disers. I have not been on for awhile I have been going crazy trying to finish up my CDL training to become a school bus driver for next school year I have to take my test the day before I leave for florida so I am a little stressed out but just wanted to say I am soo excited only two weeks until we leave for florida!!!!!! :banana:

just a recount we will be a POR on july 2nd -9th and we will be at a condo in orlando area from june 25th-july 2nd I am soo excited. Its our 20th wedding anv. next week I cant beleive it this trip is going to be a great way to celebrate.:love:

I am upset that they are making me test the day before we leave for florida it is stressing me out so I have not had time to come on dis boards and chat.

Nicki how is everything with you and your husbands jobs? I hope all is going great for you both I hope to bump into you at POR.

just two weeks until we hit the road :yay:
thanks for listening I am really jumpong up and down like a little kid!!!!

Good luck on your test! You will be leaving before you know it. We may be moving our trip up by a few days so my ticker is about to decrease rapidly and I am so not ready!

Ok, so all of you early July people have to promise us late July people something. When you come back from your trip and you're bummed about being back home and we're saying "Yippie! We leave in a week," or " We leave tomorrow, woohoo!" Pleeeeeease promise us you won't hate us and you'll still be happy for us :) :) :)

We won't hate you but we will be jealous!!!

How far out did those of you who are leaving in early July receive your ME/resort documents? We are 31 days out and DBF is already freaking out that we haven't heard from our TA (it's my understanding the documents go to her first).

Happy Birthday to your DS!!!
Thanks!

We can possibly alter the meet time, at least till 4-4:30pm if that helps at all. I originally suggested 3:30 because someone had an ADR at 4:30 but now they are going to DHS and won't be there anyway. A little later might work better anyway since we have a 2:30 ADR and will just be finishing around 3:30pm......what time are you getting to Epcot?
I am not positive what time we'll make it. Please don't change on my account. Our plan is to stop by France for a Grand Marnier slushie on the way to Germany (yeah, the long way around, but worth it!) so if we're there in time we'll say hello. Our Biergarten ADR is 5ish so 4:00 is when I'm guessing we'll be in the area.
Happy belated b-day to your DS!!! Mine was very nice, and I hope his was as well!

We love Biergarten! We are going there for dinner the last night of our trip. Excellent German food and wonderful entertainment!
Thanks!
My DD16 is in her 3rd year of German and likely going to Germany next summer. I'm hoping she'll actually take the opportunity to speak in German to some of the CMs.

...and good beer! :thumbsup2
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2My DH is looking forwaqd to that!

Is anyone doing a water park this trip? We have some left over "plus" options from days gone by that are good at the waterparks. We are considering doing Typhoon Lagoon. The last time we went, we did an EMH (morning) at Typhoon Lagoon - we just got up, threw on bathing suits and were one of the first in the park when it opened at 8am. By the time the park opened to the non resort guests, the kids had done almost everything they wanted to.

I checked the hours on the Disney site yesterday and Typhoon Lagoon has morning EMH on Wednesdays and Blizzard Beach has them on Thursdays.
We weren't planning on WPs (or I wasn't;)), but DS13 has made the request, and it was accompanied by 3 pairs of puppy-dog eyes (he, DH, and DD) so I guess we'll be headed to at least one WP.:rotfl:

Anyone else thinks "Glee" rocks?? I just love that show! I'm addicted to it!
Love it! I missed the first part, as we didn't start watching til this spring. Now I have to get a dvd of the show.

Three weeks from RIGHT NOW, I will be landing at MCO!!!! :cool1:
:cool1::cool1: 23 days from right now I plan to be in MK, getting ready for fireworks

Any Dis meets going on from July3-10? I thought a Kitchen Sink Dis meet would be fun. They would just go crazy if 30 people showed up at Beaches and Cream and ordered 10 kitchen sinks.!!!
:lmao::lmao:I'm not sure 30 of us could fit in there! My kids would love to go back for a Kitchen Sink, even though we were all miserable from eating way too much the last time. It was so good, but we couldn't come close to finishing it.

I'm starting to panic about having more concrete plans. I need to sit down and hammer out a general daily plan and try to fit in the water parks, too. I have a feeling more ADR adjusting is coming for me:headache:. What's a trip without last minute changes?:rotfl:

How far out did those of you who are leaving in early July receive your ME/resort documents? We are 31 days out and DBF is already freaking out that we haven't heard from our TA (it's my understanding the documents go to her first).

We received our DME packet this past monday. Nothing regarding the resort though.

I am not positive what time we'll make it. Please don't change on my account. Our plan is to stop by France for a Grand Marnier slushie on the way to Germany (yeah, the long way around, but worth it!) so if we're there in time we'll say hello. Our Biergarten ADR is 5ish so 4:00 is when I'm guessing we'll be in the area.

I'm starting to panic about having more concrete plans. I need to sit down and hammer out a general daily plan and try to fit in the water parks, too. I have a feeling more ADR adjusting is coming for me:headache:. What's a trip without last minute changes?:rotfl:

And why do you think I suggested France as a meeting place........Grand Marnier slushies of course!!! When I originally suggested 3:30pm it was because I saw the next ADR time was 4:30pm, but now that person is not going to be in Epcot. Nikki and I both have 2:30pm ADRs, so a little closer to 4pm may work better for us anyway.

I am definitely panicked about the lack of concrete plans, and the fact we are moving our dates. I cannot think straight until I "officially" book the extra 4 nights at the beginning (we are going to cancel 4 at the end). AND the kids finish school tomorrow. DD has 3 finals tomorrow, DS has 2. Summer begins at noon! In the morning, I am going to email my TA and get the extra days booked. The consensus is AS Music, AS Movies, then Pop in that order - we have stayed at Pop twice, AS Movies has not been rehabbed, and we only stayed 1 night at AS Music - so everyone would like to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter