*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi July Peeps!

Just wanted to give a quick shout out for the Pay It Forward Box swap. This is a FREE swap at Pop Century - lots of Fun items (glow sticks, stickers, toys, sometimes a princess crown) and useful goodies (laundry soap, hand sanitizer, ponchos) that is swapped between DISers at Pop!

There are LOTS of July opening and we'd love to have some of you!

Come join us!

Thanks,
Mrs D

we haven't started our count down yet but every time we talk about going out for dinner and i ask dd where she wants to go she tells me Disney World.

gotta love her LOL

i told her the other day that we were going to quebec first then virginia and savannah then disney world. - well you'd have thought i told her i threw out all her stuffed friends. she just melted in her chair and say - noooooooooooooooo that's too loooooooonnnnnggggggg

changes in ADRs.

Our Crystal Palace on July 19 is now at 9:10am.

YAY! Maybe we'll see you! Ours is the same day at 8:05 :) :) (Trying to get in and done before the park opens!)

For the list:
We added another ADR too. Chefs De France on July 20 for 2:30pm. We love the looks of the pre-selected lunch menu :banana:

we haven't started our count down yet but every time we talk about going out for dinner and i ask dd where she wants to go she tells me Disney World.

I have definitely answered the exact same way when DH asks me where I want to go for dinner. "How about 'Ohana?"

YAY! Maybe we'll see you! Ours is the same day at 8:05 :) :) (Trying to get in and done before the park opens!)

For the list:
We added another ADR too. Chefs De France on July 20 for 2:30pm. We love the looks of the pre-selected lunch menu :banana:

Oh, I'm so glad people are starting to see overlapping ADRs! I hope that this list leads to some unscheduled DIS meets!

I added your Chefs ADR. :thumbsup2

FINNIECAT - I tried to PM you with suggestions for your mid-morning at Epcot on July 5th but it wasn't available on your profile....
Debbie

gotta love her LOL

i told her the other day that we were going to quebec first then virginia and savannah then disney world. - well you'd have thought i told her i threw out all her stuffed friends. she just melted in her chair and say - noooooooooooooooo that's too loooooooonnnnnggggggg

Last summer we stopped in Hilton Head on the way down, then spent the next night on the Atlantic Coast of Florida, then drove to DH's aunt and uncle's house in Tampa to visit, passing WDW on the way - it drove my kids nuts! This year, we are going straight to Disney - lol.

For the list:

Lunch there is so good!! It is a lot more food than it looks like too!!

For the list:

I have definitely answered the exact same way when DH asks me where I want to go for dinner. "How about 'Ohana?"

Oh, I'm so glad people are starting to see overlapping ADRs! I hope that this list leads to some unscheduled DIS meets!

I added your Chefs ADR. :thumbsup2

Maybe we can start a post with pics so people know what the others look like? Like we did last year.:confused3

Maybe we can start a post with pics so people know what the others look like? Like we did last year.:confused3

Excellent idea! I know that really helped me meet all the DISers I met last year! Especially the picture I posted of my orange bag decorated with lime green mickey heads!

This morning we (DH and I ) went out and hit Target (hard). We picked up the 3 - $1 glow bracelet tubes (15 bracelets per tube). So we'll spread alittle "magic" at the the electric light parade. Plus we picked up some 4th of July beads for us and banners for our balcony. Plus some really neat sunglasses for the girls. Each item being only $1. Then we went over to Old Navy and picked up our matching 4th of July t-shirts. We have a duffle bag filled with goody items and odds and ends. Will post a pic parade if I can figure out how.

Ok next post will be pics. Please post a pic of you, or you family. And I will put it in the next post

July DISers

Finniecat
June 29 - July 11

finniecat1.jpg

Nikki
July 1 - July 9
nikki1.jpg

nikki2.jpg

Martinolichfamily
July 3 - July 10

martinolichfamily1.jpg

mdrob214
July 3 - July 11

mdrob214.jpg

Princesskelz
July 3rd-6th at AKLV and July 7th-14th at BCV

princesskelz.jpg

princesskelz2.jpg

Gamomof2
July 2 -7 SSR July 7-11 BLT

gamomof2.jpg

July 4 - July 10
Guarn3md

guarn3md.jpg

Zuzu03
July 8 - July 19
zuzu03-1.jpg

zuzu03-2.jpg

zuzu03-3.jpg

NewCrew42
July 13 - July 21 POFQ

newcrew42.jpg

PopArtGal
July 18- August 1

ScannedImage.jpg

Kurby
July 23 - July 30
kurby1.jpg

kurby2.jpg

Ok next post will be pics. Please post a pic of you, or you family. And I will put it in the next post

Alright Christie! Taking control of the picture post! I love it!! And you got on the top of a page so that's really good! I'm at work now so I will post a picture of me and Tom later, as well as the orange bag! (Although I bought a Vera Bradley hipster that I'm thinking about wearing instead.....)

(Not to be a control freak, but maybe you can put the dates underneath the username so that people know who to look for when they are there.)

Alright Christie! Taking control of the picture post! I love it!! And you got on the top of a page so that's really good! I'm at work now so I will post a picture of me and Tom later, as well as the orange bag! (Although I bought a Vera Bradley hipster that I'm thinking about wearing instead.....)

(Not to be a control freak, but maybe you can put the dates underneath the username so that people know who to look for when they are there.)

Good idea.

Here we are!

Dates: July 1-8

ry%3D400

And just because it got me recognized by so many DISers last year...(well this AND the bride ears were a dead giveaway!)
ry%3D400

Christie..How CUTE is that pic of your daughter!!!
Nikki..where did you get your bag?? I am looking for bags like that for the kids for the trip..all I have been finding are the cloth ones

Christie..How CUTE is that pic of your daughter!!!
Nikki..where did you get your bag?? I am looking for bags like that for the kids for the trip..all I have been finding are the cloth ones

Old Navy circa 2006!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter