*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going for our DD's 4th birthday. We'll be there July 17-July 24th. I'm soooo excited! This will be her 3rd trip to Disney!:banana:

I hit 2 months in just a few days!

We're going for our DD's 4th birthday. We'll be there July 17-July 24th. I'm soooo excited! This will be her 3rd trip to Disney!:banana:

Welcome!!!

ADRs are on the top of page 7. Let me know if you want me to add yours. :thumbsup2

I looked at my phone this morning and saw 66!:cool1: Time is moving after all.

So we're taking this trip for my 40th birthday (July 4th). DH's birthday is July10th and we'll be there for his bday, too. Anyway, he says I shouldn't do anything for him because this is supposed to be my trip. (We were in WDW for his bday last year) But I can't do NOTHING. I think we'll be in DHS on the 10th and have an ADR for Prime Time Cafe. A cake would be too much(we leave on the 11th), probably, but I could ask the Poly CL to help me with a birthday surpriise for him. I just can't decide on something to do. Any ideas?

Check it out fellow July-ers. I woke up to 10 inches of snow this morning here in Vermont! Can you believe it???? And it continued to snow all day long - we had school, but many others didn't Then we lost power and our school's generator was working hard all day long and we kept having outages The students were antsy in class (I had quizzes to give in 4 different classes) and kept complaining and asking me why weren't we being sent home? Then I had rehearsal for our show (I'm directing Disney's Alice in Wonderland) which is in 8 days and several of the kids couldn't make it even though it had stopped snowing by then and was already melting fast. I thought I lost my car keys and hunted around the ENTIRE school for 20 minutes after rehearsal before a janitor finally said "Oh, are these yours?" and handed me my keys he had picked up from the break room. This was all after a week in which I found out that me and 4 other teachers were being cut down to .8 percent next year (the arts always get cut) and we're scrambling to figure out just how to survive the cuts. Phew! What a long day!!

My ticker needs to move a bit more quickly, if you please!

i saw all that snow on the news - that's CRAZY

We're in Canada and only had 2 snow storms this winter.

it was cold today but still above freezing.

sucks about the cuts. i was just saying to my mother today that it's nuts how art, music, gym are always the ones to get cut out or back. kids need more then english, math science geography inschool - "arts" stimulate the other side of the brain.

Wow snow?! That's nuts! We were down to about 40 overnight and it's about 66 in my apartment right now...I am NOT turning the heat back on though! And this weekend it's supposed to be mid-80s! That's Spring for you, I guess. But snow? Can't get over that!

I know, right? Of course I'd taken my snow tires off! :eek: So I was white knuckling it all the way to work.

Welcome!! Where are you staying? I can post the info to the resort post on page 80. It will be later today, I am working today (I substitute as a school nurse), but I will post it later.

I have 88 more days until our magical disneymoon. While i want the days to go quickly, i need all the time i can get so I can have everything ready for my wedding. :)

I can't believe you guys are getting snow! That is ridiculous!
I guess that's why I stay down south... I'm such a wimp, I'm having a hard time with the fact that it's still 45 degrees when I leave for work in the morning... :laughing:

82 days to go... :cool1:

Hey guys. Stopping by to say hello. I haven't really been on the dis lately. Lots going on. Ask the people reading my ptr and tr :)

Hope you are all doing great!!

I only have 44 days left of work before vacation. Woohoo!

Snow's gone! Woohoo!!! We're expecting 75 degrees tomorrow AND I got my letter of intent for next year, as my principal was able to restore me to full time! WHEW! That was a scary week! I feel a banana dance coming on..........:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Snow's gone! Woohoo!!! We're expecting 75 degrees tomorrow AND I got my letter of intent for next year, as my principal was able to restore me to full time! WHEW! That was a scary week! I feel a banana dance coming on..........:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Good news; congrats. Nikki, hopefully, your good news is coming shortly!

Excellent! That must be a relief!

Good news; congrats. Nikki, hopefully, your good news is coming shortly!

Oh, thanks so much for thinking of me!!! :hug: Yes let's hope. I think bad news will come first then hopefully good news will come later but it better come before July 1!!

Hey guys. Stopping by to say hello. I haven't really been on the dis lately. Lots going on. Ask the people reading my ptr and tr :)

Hope you are all doing great!!

I only have 44 days left of work before vacation. Woohoo!

Ooooh, with all that is going on, I haven't even checked to see how many days of work I have left....

Yes! We can actually start the ball rolling on our wedding planning! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter