*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed - the moment you leave your house you're on vacation

well if you include day dreaming while driving then i've been on vacation for weeks now :)

well if you include day dreaming while driving then i've been on vacation for weeks now :)

Haha, seriously! Especially since we've been having warm weather here. In fact, it was a little rainy this morning and that, combined with the warm weather, I swear I smelled Port Orleans!

you're having the same weather we are - don't know what happened to winter but we seemed to have missed it.

if this is what port orleans smells like then i'll feel right at home

I will soon be ready for the heat of July; I had some practice today. It was 88 and is forecasted to be even warmer tomorrow. My school is under construction so the AC isn't very consistent yet!

My daydream will include a Dole Whip!

This will be a different trp for us. This time it's going to be just me and my older daughter. We're celebrating her 20th birthday. My younger daughter is staying home since she leaves for a trip to London and Scotland in August. Our trip is July 3-12.

I will soon be ready for the heat of July; I had some practice today. It was 88 and is forecasted to be even warmer tomorrow. My school is under construction so the AC isn't very consistent yet!

We go back to school tomorrow...for the LONG home stretch before summer vacation!!!

By the way, now I want a Dole Whip! :thumbsup2

This will be a different trp for us. This time it's going to be just me and my older daughter. We're celebrating her 20th birthday. My younger daughter is staying home since she leaves for a trip to London and Scotland in August. Our trip is July 3-12.

What a great trip for your younger daughter! It will be nice to spend some time alone with your older daughter for her birthday.

We go back to school tomorrow...for the LONG home stretch before summer vacation!!!

By the way, now I want a Dole Whip! :thumbsup2

Let's play a game!!

Never ever have I ever.....had a Dole Whip!!!

(I don't like many foods and pineapple is not on the short list of foods that I like!)

LOOOOONG day at school today - we were just told our last day is not June 18th as originally planned. Now it's June 24th because we had 4 snow days. ARGH - why do they not put in extra days for snow days when we live in CENTRAL VERMONT, THE SNOW BELT??? How many more days until Disney???

LOOOOONG day at school today - we were just told our last day is not June 18th as originally planned. Now it's June 24th because we had 4 snow days. ARGH - why do they not put in extra days for snow days when we live in CENTRAL VERMONT, THE SNOW BELT??? How many more days until Disney???

That is a lot of days to make up! (We get out on the 24th, too, as planned, though.) We had 3 snow days but they were built into the calendar. If we had to use more, I think they would've taken off Spring break. They really try not to extend the school year because they don't want to mess with graduation for the high school.

Our seniors are still graduating on the 18th (DD is one of them - yay!!!) so we now have to give final exams to the seniors separate from the underclassmen. Our school is pretty small (300) and my classes have all grade levels in them. I would much rather have days taken off of our winter or spring break! It's going to be soooo hot and we don't have ac in our school! Ah well, I'll just have to keep thinking "I'll be at Disney in a few weeks, I'll be at Disney in a few weeks." ;)

ZuZu, I feel for you and Nikki. :hug:I am out (with the added snow days) on 6/15.Joining Nikki-

Never Ever Have I Ever...had a Grey Goose Slushie. (Certainly, I should be drinking one while playing this game, though!) :thumbsup2

ZuZu, I feel for you and Nikki. :hug:I am out (with the added snow days) on 6/15.Joining Nikki-

Never Ever Have I Ever...had a Grey Goose Slushie. (Certainly, I should be drinking one while playing this game, though!) :thumbsup2

Oh you definitely need to have one of those! Delish! Especially in those HOT July afternoons!

What's in the gray goose slushie? I'm intrigued!!!

In France. There is a kiosk on the walkway that also sells the more well-known Grand Marnier Slushie, which became quite popular after Samantha Brown had one on her show...but the Grey Goose is better, IMO! :thumbsup2

Never Ever Have I Ever... been on mission to Mars - trust me you don't want to see me go on it :teacher: :sick::sick::sick:

In France. There is a kiosk on the walkway that also sells the more well-known Grand Marnier Slushie, which became quite popular after Samantha Brown had one on her show...but the Grey Goose is better, IMO! :thumbsup2

Do you know what's in it? I can't wait to hit the Cave in Mexico! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter