Official Jonas Brothers (OBSESSED) fans club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the boys ever coming out with a clothing line to pile on to there busy schedule ?
They totally should, when they find time to breathe.

I think they should! But make the prices reasonable, not like $100 or more for a t-shirt.

Oh wait...I think that was a different video. Sorry. xD
But that was funny when Kevin was doing Joe's hair. :laughing:

Joe: I can do my own hair..
Kevin: No you can't.

They should! ::yes::

Oh I was going to say, Joe must have some secret sneezing powers or something! :laughing:
The hair part was funny! It reminds me of when Joe had those funny glasses on and Nick was like "You look like a fool, Joe." And when Joe said he had a good inspirational quote and Nick was like "No you don't."

Haha
I love it when they dance. XD
I want to dance with them !
Something to add to the list of things to do before I die, is dance with them. XD

Haha
I love it when they dance. XD
I want to dance with them !
Something to add to the list of things to do before I die, is dance with them. XD

That's a good idea, I think I shall add that to my list too. XD

I think I'm going to make my next user title "Baby I love my cheeseburger, ketchup and french fries go good with it too." :rotfl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2pwqhMqseA

^^ aw sorry.
I was just excited about Victoria, Im sure your awesome.
You dont need to be cool or popular, I talk to everyone.
*Looks back at question*
I dont think they sell that much stuff in WDW I was just there, only sell a few camp rock things.
And like a gazillion HSM and HM things. :rolleyes:
But if you want to buy stuff they sell a lot at Limited Too.

Nothing really.
I still have no voice what so ever.
XD

LoL
yea it took a while for me to get my voice back

so you have to tell me all that happened :D

Haha I love him.
XD

Okay so about the concert....

When I was in the car on the way there I jumped out of the roof window thingy and was holding up my Jonas Brothers cd and blasting music, I got a lot of weird stares for that especially from the young children and there parents. XD But these two girls were holding signs out there window and one screamed to me I love your glasses !

Then we aimlessly walked around til we found our seats, then Demi went on who was of coarse incredible.

Then we waited FOREVER til the boys came on so I passed the time making fun of peoples texts to the screen. XD
Like when girls would text "OMG Nick !!!!! Marry me ?!?!"
I'd be like "Okay hun, he will add you to his list of the thousands of girls he is marrying."

Then The boys were on !
They did amazing.
Joe: seems just a little cocky while performing ? Just my opinion. But you can tell he is still a sweet a humble guy. And really keeps you entertained.
Nicholas: He basically how you'd think, very into the music. Serious and fun at the same time. And an incredible performer.
Kevin: Wow I love him. He is such a little nerd but is the cutest thing in the world. Especially while performing you can tell he is having so much fun.

So then I was walking down the stairs in the dark after the concert with sunglasses on, and tripped twice while on the phone with my mom. And people were staring at me because my voice sounds like a mans from screaming.

Then I went and got a picture next to the tour bus everyone signs but I dont have the pictures now cause my friend has them.

Then I went home and went to sleep.

The End.
Oh and I bought a JB headband.
:D

Here ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter