***Official January 2025 Thread***

Marathon Weekend information has been officially released (and updated in the second post)!

Prepare for vintage athletics with a nostalgic Disney twist in the 2025 Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend.

Join Mickey Mouse and his pals as you continue the decades-long tradition of discovering magic in every mile. With thoughtful touches reminiscent of a classic Disney era, you’ll find yourself inspired by whimsical character favorites, musical entertainment, and more.

Choose from four different races plus the 20th anniversary of Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge, and the Dopey Challenge that takes you 48.6 miles across all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks. Get your adrenaline pumping and experience excitement and delight with an old-school flair on your way to that euphoric moment of crossing the finish line.

1710933409778.png

Marathon Weekend information has been officially released (and updated in the second post)!

Prepare for vintage athletics with a nostalgic Disney twist in the 2025 Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend.

Join Mickey Mouse and his pals as you continue the decades-long tradition of discovering magic in every mile. With thoughtful touches reminiscent of a classic Disney era, you’ll find yourself inspired by whimsical character favorites, musical entertainment, and more.

Choose from four different races plus the 20th anniversary of Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge, and the Dopey Challenge that takes you 48.6 miles across all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks. Get your adrenaline pumping and experience excitement and delight with an old-school flair on your way to that euphoric moment of crossing the finish line.

View attachment 843429

This is exactly why our trip is starting a couple days after the end of the race.

Love the marathon themes for 2025! When I realised the timing, I tried so hard to justify adding this to our trip, but it was getting way too hard to fit everything in without being away for months (we'll already be away for *a* month altogether) lol!

SO excited to be able to join this thread!! It just feels so good to be *booked* again! :love:
My husband and I love cruising, but I needed to get back home, ya know?? And he's actually looking forward to it as well, at least a little! I'll take it. :goodvibes

We'll be at my beloved Pop again, January 30th - February 8th. Can't wait!! Looking forward to all the planning fun and anticipation with y'all! :hyper:

SO excited to be able to join this thread!! It just feels so good to be *booked* again! :love:
My husband and I love cruising, but I needed to get back home, ya know?? And he's actually looking forward to it as well, at least a little! I'll take it. :goodvibes

We'll be at my beloved Pop again, January 30th - February 8th. Can't wait!! Looking forward to all the planning fun and anticipation with y'all! :hyper:
Yay! You've been added!

Add us to the crazies going at the end of December, beginning of January... December w8-Jan. 4th! 😂 Staying at Art of Animation. We stayed there for 1 night a few years ago, but didn't really have time to experience the resort at all!

Dh and I are signed up for the 10k. Will be at VGF Jan. 9-12. I am so excited to go during Marathon Weekend again. I love the running vibe. Wish I could do a marathon but my body says otherwise so it’s the 10k for me. It’s the first time Dh and I are ever doing a run together.😬

Dh and I are signed up for the 10k. Will be at VGF Jan. 9-12. I am so excited to go during Marathon Weekend again. I love the running vibe. Wish I could do a marathon but my body says otherwise so it’s the 10k for me. It’s the first time Dh and I are ever doing a run together.😬
Let us know how it goes! You've been added!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter