*** Official January 2024 Thread ***

Attraction closures:

Kali River Rapids - 8 January with reopening not announced
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - 16 through 20 January
Ok Kali I'm not upset about because I'm not interested in getting soaked but super bummed about BTMR! Fortunately we'll get one more shot at Magic Kingdom to ride. My husband and daughter aren't coaster people and I am trying to convince them to at least ride this one.

Ok Kali I'm not upset about because I'm not interested in getting soaked but super bummed about BTMR! Fortunately we'll get one more shot at Magic Kingdom to ride. My husband and daughter aren't coaster people and I am trying to convince them to at least ride this one.

BTMR at WDW was my very first rollercoaster when I was younger. I still don't like big/scary type coasters. But the ones that Disney parks, I really enjoy! I hope they will ride!

Down to 47 days! Wow. It is getting so close. I don't really want this to go too fast because I like the anticipation of having the trip to look forward to lol

35 days to go for me! I'm getting excited but still pretty focused on Christmas stuff right now. I think after the 25th I'll get REALLY excited. I have pretty much everything booked except for DAS. And then I'll put in a grocery order a couple days before. All major things are paid for which really only leaves food and souvenirs and we should have enough in Disney gift cards and Disney Visa rewards to cover a huge chunk, if not all, of those expenses.

And what's nice is we have a Disneyland trip planned for June so when we get back from WDW, I can immediately shift my focus and anticipation onto that trip! (And I'll need to start thinking ahead to 2025 already too.)

I received the resort information mailing with the giant Mickey sticker today. Hoping my luggage tags follow soon! I received two final itinerary emails maybe I will receive two mailings!

Hi Everyone I've updated the roll call and also included ride closures and Skyliner closure information in that post. I'm pretty bummed that the Skyliner will be closed for part of our visit. However, our first park day it is still open. I was able to grab a brunch reservation at Topoplino's terrace so we plan to go from International Gateway to Riviera for brunch and then back to Epcot to start our day there. I think this is going to be a really fun way to start our vacation! My husband and daughter aren't huge on character meals (she's a teen) but I think the food is also really good there (anyone want to weigh in?)

I received the resort information mailing with the giant Mickey sticker today. Hoping my luggage tags follow soon! I received two final itinerary emails maybe I will receive two mailings!

Is that something everyone with a reservation gets? Or will I not get luggage tags/stick since we booked DVC? (Might be a dumb question but we haven't been to WDW since 2012 and this is our very first DVC booking.)

I just read rather Rockin Rollercoaster will be closing Jan 8th. The day I arrive, I’m so bummed. And now I will adjust plans to get to AK for Expedition Everest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter