*** Official January 2024 Thread ***

I know not needing a park pass starts on the 9th, but IDK if they have confirmed when the changes to Genie will be happening. I am crossing my fingers they announce something at D23 and that it will join Jan 9th as a change date!

I know not needing a park pass starts on the 9th, but IDK if they have confirmed when the changes to Genie will be happening. I am crossing my fingers they announce something at D23 and that it will join Jan 9th as a change date!
okay that makes sense! Except sadly, I will need park reservations because I bought Canadian tickets a LONG time ago (2017?). They don't expire until 2030 but with my daughter going into high school next year this is the last year I think we can pull her out during school. We toyed with August but then thought that would be insanely hot! So I'm in the dilemna of making park reservations. We get in fairly late on the 14th and we were going to make our first day a rest day but since we are staying at Swan we will have extended evening hours at Epcot the next day (hopefully) so we may just head over in the afternoon. I do hope we can book LL in advance because I'm not looking forward to doing that at 7am! I'm thinking lazy breakfast/brunch at Ale and Compass before heading to Epcot for the rest of the day (or maybe even later!) and through extended evening hours (dinner at Epcot - not sure where yet?). I figure if the evening hours are 9-11pm as they have been historically there's no need to rush to Epcot (plus the extra ILL drop at 6pm for Guardians).

My family of 6 (all adults) will be heading to Disney Jan 27th- Feb 4th. Hoping the crowds won’t be too bad. The last time we went was thanksgiving week a few years ago and it was madness so hoping for a little less crazy this time around. We are just in the beginning stages of planning and looking to add a few things we’ve never done to our list this year. I can’t wait to get to know everyone and plan along with you guys!

My mother and I will be going Jan 20 - 27. Just us this time, a much more relaxed trip is planned. Although we’re coming in on a red eye from the west coast. So that will be interesting.

My mother and I will be going Jan 20 - 27. Just us this time, a much more relaxed trip is planned. Although we’re coming in on a red eye from the west coast. So that will be interesting.
We are flying in super late so will likely have a late start the next day!

My mom and I are coming down Jan. 22 - 27 at All Star Sports.
Probably hitting each park once and just taking it slow. Since park reservations will be gone by then, we'll take it as it comes.

I will be doing a solo trip Jan 15-19 and I’m so excited. I’ve done all the festivals a lot before but never Festival of the Arts since the last time I went in January was 2015 and the festival hadn’t existed yet. I will finally be able to say I’ve done them all 😊.

I will be staying at ASMo, I’ve only stayed here once on a very short trip and since this is only 4 nights I decided to again, the AP discount made it an easy decision 🤣. Who could pass up airfare and resort for a grand total of $786 CDN. I’ve already booked my park reservations so now it’s just a waiting game to book ADRs. 😊😊😊

We are going Jan 27- Feb 3. It’s my daughters 10th birthday. We are so excited! Staying at GF for the first time.

My family of three will be there January 20-27, split stay Shades of Green and Grand Floridian! We just found out last year my husband qualifies for SoG, which is such a nice resort. I'm sorry they've closed the walkway to the Polynesian but the great prices allow us to splurge a few nights at the Grand Floridian, which my daughter just loves. I hope they bring the afternoon tea back there <3

Hi!! We just booked Jan. 25-30 at Beach Club! Haven't been to Disney in over 5 years, so excited to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter